The A Team DoE and Protectorate

Stonewall14

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long will this one last, remember when Stone used to hang off Bones big dick, seems he now swinging from someone else's, clearly not as big as Bones (Banned :P).

Still to this day I have no idea why anyone protects someone like Stone, thats like protecting Methrage imo.

15 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

And as to lying, how? I never once said you acquired the information prior or after the attacks simply that you had it and chose not to inform the rest of the government. Allowing the situation to escalate.. What response did you expect when an attempt at peaceful negotiation was made and declined. You would rather throw those without involvement to the fray whilst others would not. You have numerous times show that you have very little care for your follow members harm. 

So says the person, that had not talked to any other government member, and started a war without consent. Or even followed the charter he wrote. No one threw anyone to the wolves, no POSSE member was attacked until you spied A-team. You are the reason POSSE got attacked, not me. Once you were attacked, you left, and joined ISX. Let me quote the charter for you, since you wanted to do so earlier.

Section 4. To declare war on an alliance or group, The Ministers must vote on a proposal one of them puts forward first.

Section 5. If 100% consensus is achieved in this vote, the Overseer then decides to approve or deny the war request.

Section 6. If the Overseer approves the War, it is conducted by the Minister of War and Triumvirate, if not it is defeated.

You did not follow any of these sections, yet you went directly to our allies to get them to declare war that put them in harm. No government member approved of your actions, yet you acted alone, and are blaming me for the outcome. 

21 minutes ago, Devialance said:

How long will this one last, remember when Stone used to hang off Bones big dick, seems he now swinging from someone else's, clearly not as big as Bones (Banned :P).

Still to this day I have no idea why anyone protects someone like Stone, thats like protecting Methrage imo.

He has his uses, however I do believe Banned is far better at tempering some of the more extreme aspects that Stonewall14 has historically shown.

11 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

So says the person, that had not talked to any other government member, and started a war without consent. Or even followed the charter he wrote. No one threw anyone to the wolves, no POSSE member was attacked until you spied A-team. You are the reason POSSE got attacked, not me. Once you were attacked, you left, and joined ISX. Let me quote the charter for you, since you wanted to do so earlier.

Section 4. To declare war on an alliance or group, The Ministers must vote on a proposal one of them puts forward first.

Section 5. If 100% consensus is achieved in this vote, the Overseer then decides to approve or deny the war request.

Section 6. If the Overseer approves the War, it is conducted by the Minister of War and Triumvirate, if not it is defeated.

You did not follow any of these sections, yet you went directly to our allies to get them to declare war that put them in harm. No government member approved of your actions, yet you acted alone, and are blaming me for the outcome. 

Generally speaking when an alliance is attacked there is a general state of war (your charter states both AAs are the same alliance), we all saw how you threw Diadochi to the wolves after he stuck his neck out for you.

If he's MoFA, that generally would mean he has vast responsibilities during wartime, which was no different than when I returned to the Imperium and was appointed MoFA by the remaining govt. So I'm not sure I see what's wrong with his actions as MoFA.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

He has his uses, however I do believe Banned is far better at tempering some of the more extreme aspects that Stonewall14 has historically shown.

Tempering or encouraging? From the terms I've seen Banned send to others, they seem absurd enough I can't imagine them as anything other than a joke. It would be nice to speak with him directly and find out how reasonable he can be first hand.

He has a twisted sense of humor at least.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Generally speaking when an alliance is attacked there is a general state of war (your charter states both AAs are the same alliance), we all saw how you threw Diadochi to the wolves after he stuck his neck out for you.

If he's MoFA, that generally would mean he has vast responsibilities during wartime, which was no different than when I returned to the Imperium and was appointed MoFA by the remaining govt. So I'm not sure I see what's wrong with his actions as MoFA.

He didn't stick his neck out though. he went ahead surpassing any other government member before talking to any other government member. I am government he did not reach out to me. Generally speaking, you are correct, Though, the charter he wrote stipulates that the MoW (me) does war planning. 

So. I assume you don't see anything wrong, because you don't want to. You can't admonish me for not following the charter, and not admonish your new member. Whom violated the charter, than ran to ISX to hid from his mistakes of getting POSSE attacked. 

21 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I had declared no war, we were directly attacked by another AA, members and their leader, so what do you defined as starting a war.

As you were vacant I began organizing a response to retaliate after failed peaceful talk to stop attack. 

Were we to leave our non-nuclear sovereigns to attack by those who are?

The reason I blame you is that you well knew how to stop this from escalation, saying you "Had it under control," yet did not take proper action.

9 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

I had declared no war, we were directly attacked by another AA, members and their leader, so what do you defined as starting a war.

As you were vacant I began organizing a response to retaliate after failed peaceful talk to stop attack. 

Were we to leave our non-nuclear sovereigns to attack by those who are?

The reason I blame you is that you well knew how to stop this from escalation, saying you "Had it under control," yet did not take proper action.

You never allowed me to take proper action. Nor did you allow any other government member to take action. You took action, then left. Adios amigo. Have fun in ISX. I'm happy you are looking for an alliance that aligns with your core values. 

28 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You never allowed me to take proper action. Nor did you allow any other government member to take action. You took action, then left. Adios amigo. Have fun in ISX. I'm happy you are looking for an alliance that aligns with your core values. 

And what would you suggest those values as if I may ask?

Just now, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

And what would you suggest those values as if I may ask?

I have no idea, but they must not be the values POSSE believes in. You're a good active member, and I'm sorry you didn't give me enough time to sign into skype before you left the alliance out to hang because of you over reacting. Though, just like you said before, all I needed to do was say "I hand it under control", you never gave me that chance. Now that I have that chance, POSSE/UCR will achieve peace in the net few hours. No thanks to you for getting them attacked, and hanging them out to dry.

6 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I have no idea, but they must not be the values POSSE believes in. You're a good active member, and I'm sorry you didn't give me enough time to sign into skype before you left the alliance out to hang because of you over reacting. Though, just like you said before, all I needed to do was say "I hand it under control", you never gave me that chance. Now that I have that chance, POSSE/UCR will achieve peace in the net few hours. No thanks to you for getting them attacked, and hanging them out to dry.

You had the perfect amount of time to get things under control. At 4am you alerted lucis of the origin of the conflict, yet nobody else.

You had the perfect amount of time to get things under control. At 4am you alerted lucis of the origin of the conflict, yet nobody else.

That's just simply not true. I'm not sure if you are just operating under a fasle pretense, but I was not up at 4am. If you would like screenshots of my skype sign in times? I will be more than happy to screenshot them for you.

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

We have offered The A Team & their affiliates white peace with us and our affiliates. We are also open to a ceasefire as peace is finalized.

With Diadochi Von Seleucids no longer running our Foreign Affairs, people can expect a new direction from us. I see no reason why The A Team or SLAP would want to screw up relations at the start of our new FA direction. We share an ally in Umbrella, we should look for ways to avoid clashing and maybe working together.

The A Team got some fighting in for their formation, but I think we should have this peaced out by tomorrow on all fronts. If gov in The A Team and/or SLAP have an issue with peacing this out tomorrow; I encourage them to message and then we can figure out what the problem is. If TAT doesn't like Diadochi, I don't think we would mind some coordination in dealing with him.

This is the start of a new era for POSSE & TAT; I see no reason we should start it off on the wrong foot. There are many areas we can work together, rather than trying to destroy each other.

Much easier to reach me generally via a number of private venues if you want to talk to SLAP in the future.  You have me on skype now though, but if you wish for good relations with SLAP, calling us out on the OWF is not the way to achieve that.  And likely will often get you no response at all.

44 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

That's just simply not true. I'm not sure if you are just operating under a fasle pretense, but I was not up at 4am. If you would like screenshots of my skype sign in times? I will be more than happy to screenshot them for you.

Ah I'll correct myself, 8am, 9am for you.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Alonso Quixano    Date: 2/11/2017 8:18:22 AM

Subject: Hey

Message: Join the POSSE AA if you're going to be buying infra or anything in the ent few days. 

We have a bunch of raiders hitting our AA because they got pissy because Finn trolled them for trying to recruit him, now they're attacking. 

You're not in rage, but you will be if you buy things today without going to the POSSE main AA.

3 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

Ah I'll correct myself, 8am, 9am for you.

He was warning me to move off the AA before doing my infra jump, you weren't on the AA and weren't at risk until you did a spy op on Stonewall.

A complete overreaction from you about him warning me to move from an AA which was likely to be targeted before doing my infra jump.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

He was warning me to move off the AA before doing my infra jump, you weren't on the AA and weren't at risk until you did a spy op on Stonewall.

A complete overreaction from you about him warning me to move from an AA which was likely to be targeted before doing my infra jump.

You do realize both Affiliations are a single alliance correct? Please tell me I am not the only one who understands this.

You do realize both Affiliations are a single alliance correct? Please tell me I am not the only one who understands this.

Do you even understand the reason for the 2 AA?

So those on POSSE wouldn't get dragged into whatever trouble the NRP AA would get themselves into raiding. You making POSSE a target as well was very foolish. Those on NRP were nations willing to get hit without quitting.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

So those on POSSE wouldn't get dragged into whatever trouble the NRP AA would get themselves into raiding. You making POSSE a target as well was very foolish. Those on NRP were nations willing to get hit without quitting.

Mate the original creation of NRP was Alonso leaving as to not stir something with ISX

Mate the original creation of NRP was Alonso leaving as to not stir something with ISX

Then you brought whatever trouble he stirred up in NRP over to yourself with your own actions, then blamed him for it. He wasn't complaining about NRP being hit.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Sigh, its been a fun talk here mate. Im done.

My peace is given. 

O/ The A Team

O/ The Protectorate

O/ ISX

O/ Helkon

26 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Lol this is the new MoFA gentlemen.

Edited by Immortan Junka

20 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

One warring/raiding AA hitting another warring/raiding AA seems to have created far more drama than it logically should have.

I'd agree but unfortunately PoSSE has many good people who used to be our allies but were ultimately lead down the wrong road.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'd agree but unfortunately PoSSE has many good people who used to be our allies but were ultimately lead down the wrong road.

As much as i dislike Stone, I wish you would shut up and do something, if PoSSE are such good friends that are lead down the wrong path, AS a good friend you should support them and protect them, yet you are nothing more than a forum warrior, with loads of big words and tons of reasons why you take no action, taking on Meth and his banned on bottom feeders is nothing, but you are hear talking trash yet doing nothing.

Come on Methrage 2.0 do something, stop telling people how good friends you are and show the world that your a man that stand by his friends even in the darker times.