The A Team

Stonewall14

e441458a-6d16-44ad-9570-73a34355b4ad_zps

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Team."

protected by SLAP

765c8125-c899-474b-a54f-de3ff86e58e0_zps

Edited by Stonewall14

• 1 month later...

I'm interested.

But I'm worried that I don't have the necessary experience, you see, I haven't really fought any real wars, only easy ones... against hawaiians mainly. And one or two others, nothing noteworthy about them though. I've heard that some of these alliances make you dress up in grass skirts and wear make up, would I have to do that?

16 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

I'm interested.

But I'm worried that I don't have the necessary experience, you see, I haven't really fought any real wars, only easy ones... against hawaiians mainly. And one or two others, nothing noteworthy about them though. I've heard that some of these alliances make you dress up in grass skirts and wear make up, would I have to do that?

Lol No Sir, We require only allegiance to the Blood God and his High Council, other than that it is SOP for nuclear rogues. Warfare is our Passion and our mandate from the Blood God, so making blood flow like a river is what we do...:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Lol No Sir, We require only allegiance to the Blood God and his High Council, other than that it is SOP for nuclear rogues. Warfare is our Passion and our mandate from the Blood God, so making blood flow like a river is what we do...:ph34r:

Well that's good, because I like making their blood flow.

Let me know if you need some cash, it would be a shame if you did the SNX thing and ran out of cash before you started your operations... ;)

On 4/11/2017 at 9:38 PM, Emperor Khan said:

Well that's good, because I like making their blood flow.

Let me know if you need some cash, it would be a shame if you did the SNX thing and ran out of cash before you started your operations... ;)

Actually we are dual members of SLAP and therefore in Bannedcare which keeps our slots full of aid for wars and rebuild back or up to 4999 infra so thx but I will visit you again soon for another dance rest assured...:ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Considering how many times Oam Zhuxi has outdamaged you... yawn

You can't compare a turtle to Stonewall14. You should have a little more respect for those fighting on your behalf. Not that I'm surprised that you don't...

Hasansohel also reckons you should drop down by the way and learn to fight. I said there was no way on earth you would, not after you ran away in your grass skirt after my challenge! We still laugh about it!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Oh how we laughed!:lol1:

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

AND WE'RE STILL LAUGHING!!!:lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan
hysterical laughing!!!

On 4/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, Stonewall14 said:

Still in market for one nuclear rogue with guaranteed 4999 infra rebuild and full aid slots during war...join the SLAPaho Tribe or A Team today!

Overlook the Groupies fighting over A Team T Shirts and join our crack commando team today!

"A crack commando squad still wanted by the government survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Team."

still looking for one nuclear equipped commando, guaranteed aid and plenty of action with strong allies and endless diplomatic connections for those who wish to to be diplomatic...:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

if I wasn't in animalz I would join u and I will fight for u if asked even though I am in animalz we r allies!!!

viva stonewall :gun:

viva la a team :war:

Gracias Brochacho...o7 We are Together As One! For the Glory and Spoils of War!:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

"A crack commando squad still wanted by the government survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Team."

still looking for one nuclear equipped commando, guaranteed aid and plenty of action with strong allies and endless diplomatic connections for those who wish to to be diplomatic...:ph34r:

JOIN SLAP TODAY

On 2/10/2017 at 3:06 PM, Stonewall14 said:

e441458a-6d16-44ad-9570-73a34355b4ad_zps

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Team."

protected by SLAP

765c8125-c899-474b-a54f-de3ff86e58e0_zps

Join today for the Glory and Spoils of War...:ph34r::ph34r:

About The A Team: A crack commando squad still wanted by the government survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."...Protected by Banned the Merciless, The Blood God of SLAP...ODPoAP with ISX,Animalz,COBRA...Nuclear Jihad Pact member.

Killing is our business and Business is Good...:ph34r::wub: