Wolves Join the Fight

Wolves Join the Fight

Alpha Wolves declare war on Ordo Paradoxia.

Since we are double their size, we decided to assist with DCS fighting D1 who is double their size.

So..Alpha Wolves declare ware on Defcon 1 as well.

Alliance

Total

Active

Strength

Avg

Score

Anarchy

Infras

Tech

Nukes

1)

DEFCON 1

2)

Alpha Wolves

3)

Digital Combat Soldiers

4)

United Nations

5)

Ordo Paradoxia

Now everyone can cry about it, or just fight the war with a smile on their face…. Either is fine by me, stats look about as similar as they will ever get. We are a day behind, but what can I say, I like to make an entrance.

giphy.gif

Al Bundy

18 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Scum move as usual.

Typical... the largest alliance whining....

OP has never been in a war and D1 is only fighting an alliance half their size....and I'm the scum...

al

Just now, AL Bundy said:

Typical... the largest alliance whining....

OP has never been in a war and D1 is only fighting an alliance half their size....and I'm the scum...

al

You waited a day so you could cherry pick wars and declare down while we're now mostly committed and about to hit nuclear anarchy. If you want to war together you start together.

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

You waited a day so you could cherry pick wars and declare down while we're now mostly committed and about to hit nuclear anarchy. If you want to war together you start together.

Isnt TE all about war? Most of you all need to go to SE.... you want hugs and treaties go there....

nothing is fair here, everyone always feels cheated.... 

War is here, you all have plenty of slots open... I suggest you fill them... I see you saved one :) 

Maybe you knew we were coming? Man how the mind can wonder.....

Al

4 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

It's okay. I'm sure you'll get your turn to play it dirty again soon, okay? Let someone else do so for a change, sweetie.

Somebody gets it.....  The other side always find something to be dirty...

Have some fun and fight....

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Isnt TE all about war? Most of you all need to go to SE.... you want hugs and treaties go there....

nothing is fair here, everyone always feels cheated.... 

War is here, you all have plenty of slots open... I suggest you fill them... I see you saved one :) 

Maybe you knew we were coming? Man how the mind can wonder.....

Al

In all the years I've played, only AW have used such tactics and think it's perfectly fine. As a result, you lost RR and I know how big a loss that is.

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

In all the years I've played, only AW have used such tactics and think it's perfectly fine. As a result, you lost RR and I know how big a loss that is.

Can't please everyone.

If I was trying to cheat you I would have waited a day so you all were in anarchy, or waited til after the wars expired and hit you all a day later...all scenarios you have done in the past.... stop acting like your a better person....

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Can't please everyone.

your right Al not everyone will ever see eye to eye with your decision …

but as a leader you have to try and please everyone , you have to listen to what people are saying .

it is extremely obvious to the world of TE that AW and D1 have this constant feud but that shouldn’t make for bad decisions .. i didn’t like that D1 beat us to the punch this round and wouldn’t have a problem being on the other side of the battle field against them again… 

this was not the time , and if that is the response you give for a loyal member who served with you then my friend I’m sorry your hatred for D1 has made you blind and deaf to those who were there for you ….

there is a saying used in SE 

friends before pixels …. i agree with this 100% and always try and do whats i feel is right 

good luck to all and i hope this war is enjoyable 

o/ casualties 

RoadRash 

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

your right Al not everyone will ever see eye to eye with your decision …

but as a leader you have to try and please everyone , you have to listen to what people are saying .

it is extremely obvious to the world of TE that AW and D1 have this constant feud but that shouldn’t make for bad decisions .. i didn’t like that D1 beat us to the punch this round and wouldn’t have a problem being on the other side of the battle field against them again… 

this was not the time , and if that is the response you give for a loyal member who served with you then my friend I’m sorry your hatred for D1 has made you blind and deaf to those who were there for you ….

there is a saying used in SE 

friends before pixels …. i agree with this 100% and always try and do whats i feel is right 

good luck to all and i hope this war is enjoyable 

o/ casualties 

RoadRash 

TO RR: Don't take stuff the wrong way RR, I was glad to have a teammate that would give advise, and fight like no other.....Your right you have to listen to everyone and make a decision. I did and made a decision, you didn't agree with it....I am fine with that. You chose to leave, that's your decision and I don't mind at all...

TO EVERYONE: I don't hate D1....I really don't even hate HG...I now do hate leading in TE....and I was on the fence about it this round and now I will not be returning next round...

Their are 4 major alliances nothing will ever be fair......Either way Bundy is taking a break from this, good luck with the next leader to rise up everyone, I really do hope he or she is perfect.

Al Bundy

3 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

....and I was on the fence about it this round and now I will not be returning next round...

Their are 4 major alliances nothing will ever be fair......Either way Bundy is taking a break from this, good luck with the next leader to rise up everyone, I really do hope he or she is perfect.

Al Bundy

Bundy don’t stop leading TE needs you …  and definitely don’t leave planet steve …..

34 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

Bundy don’t stop leading TE needs you …  and definitely don’t leave planet steve …..

I may return but I'm done leading.... 

A new leader will rise up just as I did :) (Good luck to the poor SOB! hahaha :lol1:)

Al Bundy

5 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

A new leader will rise up just as I did :) (Good luck to the poor SOB! hahaha :lol1:)

Al Bundy

good because this world needs you ….. and anyone stepping up will definitely need your help ….

good luck to all in this war 

RR

Al Bundy

It's my time to shine

Jk jk, my years are outdated, I'm just here to make people mad. 

Everyone in te is a pussy, that's why nobody plays it anymore, y'all pussy ass birches

1 minute ago, Princess kittens said:

It's my time to shine

Everyone in te is a pussy, that's why nobody plays it anymore, y'all pussy ass birches

I support this mans war on terror

Al Bundy

I think all you need is someone whom you trust enough to make a proper target list so that you don't end up with a one-man blitz.

52 minutes ago, Princess kittens said:

It's my time to shine

hahaha if we have nations following you I know we have problems....

37 minutes ago, Horatio Longworth said:

I think all you need is someone whom you trust enough to make a proper target list so that you don't end up with a one-man blitz.

I think we had more than a one man blitz....I don't like assigning targets unless nations are not targeting strong targets...My wolves do good most of the time...but its easy to miss the update, I do all the time.

Al