UMMMM NLON why you attacking AW

i think i need to clear something up here I’ve been getting a lot of messages from everyone other then NLON ..

I alone raided your alliance i did it on my own accord and was willing to accept that comes with raiding an alliance i do not understand why NLON are declaring wars on other AW me and MAL are the only 2 AW who raided you guys ….. i was told by the leader of AW ( bundy) that if i attack i am doing it without the backing of AW … ( i know the rules of raiding and known since declaration that i am on my own and will not ask my alliance for help ) 

my reasoning for raiding is because i don’t like how you bullied UN so i figured that was a good enough reason to engage you guys now Holton being the leader of NLON why wouldn’t you grow just a bit more and hit me … or maybe even send me a message i would have been happy to send peace instead i received 2 failed GA and cms ( really dumb move that allowed me to rights to continue my raid for duration of war declaration …

i never had any ideas of making this a soft raid i will nuke, spy blockade and hurt anyone of you NLON guys … i wish you guys built a little better instead of hitting a war torn alliance because all of my offensive war slots would have been full….

i highly suggest you message AL and send that nation you attacked peace .. because your about to receive a world of hurt ……..

now let me figure how i can drop 5k ns and pay your nation a visit …..

and maybe if you give a sincere apology to UN i might let 3m and reset go before i completely destroy them ….

RoadRash 

Edited by RoadRash

i made it easy for you Holton i came by to watch the Super Bowl with you … I’m glad i don’t have to clean up the mess after the party ……. and i can see why you didn’t build up to come visit me …..

really sucks getting hit right after a war doesn’t it 

RR

ok i will make my attentions public …  i have spoken to my leader  (Bundy) and he has agreed with my decision on how to handle this 

1) i will send 3m peace as soon as i post this message 

2) Holton, the nations you hit need to be peaced out and  i am going to send a nuke to your nation before i offer you peace … reason being you went and hit 3 wolves who had nothing to do with this and for that i feel as a wolf i need to show that any who attempts to harm a fellow wolf will need to learn as long as i wear there AA i will defend them from any who harm them  …  if you choose to fire back i would gladly go the duration with you .. i think that is fair reparations and it is yours to turn down if you deem it 

3) reset  and myself are going the duration of war he has hit back with full force ( i wouldn’t  expect anything less ) 

good luck on the field reset i will not show mercy 

as for what i expect . i have no doubt when you guys rebuild and find yourself in a better position you will look to come at me .. i am sure you will try and hit me at my weakest i do expect that of you .. just know that if and when you decide this that the next time i come knocking at your door i will not be so merciful and will seek the same revenge you now seek on me…..  and trust me my bite will be a lot worse then yours ….

good day 

RoadRash 

Edited by RoadRash

Holton you are a fool you have just destroyed yourself , 3M and reset 

i hope you enjoyed nuking me for your 3 members will pay dearly and what a shame they have no cash …….

DEAL IS OFF THE TABLE …….. enjoy the beating 

RoadRash 

To: President Horton    From: Roadrash    Date: 2/7/2017 9:44:22 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 5,345 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 7,653 soldiers and 165 tanks. Their forces razed 49.005 miles of your land, stole 3.315 technology, and destroyed 33.149 infrastructure. Their forces looted $30,959.74 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

your a damn fool 

Edited by RoadRash

To: President Horton    From: Roadrash    Date: 2/7/2017 11:39:39 AM

Subject: RE: hope you enjoyed it

Message: you know what Holton i love this world of steve more then i am upset with your actions as of your last move i am justified in continue our war 
but i am not that type of person i do not like to beat on a weaker opponent and would never want to cause anyones nation permeant harm .. i am going to send peace to you and alliance matesthis might be foolish of me nut i am an honorable man and i dont see honor in beating on beaten opponents.i will accept you peace offer after i see the other wolves have received peace.and i will release Reset if Mal agrees with me 

RoadRash

Well if I was NLON leader I may have hit you too RR and Mal hahaha.....I kinda liked the spunk Horton showed here.....

It was still dumb though, they should have just accepted peace after the round of attacks....just as the other wolf pack does when we drop by to remind them to keep up some guerilla camps...(Most still don't have them...)

I do love some raids, expecially those with spunk....

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:47 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

This war is already done?

Why LH, you looking for some fun?

Anyway burn them down RR....

Al

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Well if I was NLON leader I may have hit you too RR and Mal hahaha.....I kinda liked the spunk Horton showed here.....

It was still dumb though, they should have just accepted peace after the round of attacks....just as the other wolf pack does when we drop by to remind them to keep up some guerilla camps...(Most still don't have them...)

I do love some raids, expecially those with spunk....

Why LH, you looking for some fun?

Anyway burn them down RR....

Al

PM Ningkeptune, I think you'd find some rather decent money on the counter if the NLoN chick was on the books.

i just don’t get you guys i offered you an out twice…… i even sent 3m peace twice 

and now 3m goes and nukes Mal 

I’m sorry but this will go to duration your communication skills are lacking ………