Edit wrong forum

The Zigur

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

It's seriously hard not to smile when you're winning as much as I am. It's ridiculous!

Unprecedented levels of winning!!!:lol1:

It's not often we witness history... it's an honor to see this

Edited by ericsw

Just now, ericsw said:

It's not often we witness history... it's a honor to see this

It's important people understand that we make Planet Bob great again. I'm calling for all citizens of Planet Bob to come together and make Planet Bob great again. We're shutting down SNX, total scumbags, total losers. And it's not over folks, this is why I signed the "Protecting Planet Bob From Terrorist Attacks by Supernova X" executive order, which will mean extreme vetting of refugees and an indefinite ban on all refugees from hawaii. Just look how successful that travel ban has been, it's fantastic.

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF WINNING THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!! :lol1:

12 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

It's important people understand that we make Planet Bob great again. I'm calling for all citizens of Planet Bob to come together and make Planet Bob great again. We're shutting down SNX, total scumbags, total losers. And it's not over folks, this is why I signed the "Protecting Planet Bob From Terrorist Attacks by Supernova X" executive order, which will mean extreme vetting of refugees and an indefinite ban on all refugees from hawaii. Just look how successful that travel ban has been, it's fantastic.

LMAO! IDK what this is about but.... [ooc]I'm reading this in a Trump voice and it's perfect[/ooc].

Carry on with this "wrong forum" announcement. It's turned out to be more eventful than most miss-posts.

27 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

History is being made, an alliance is openly honoring a rogue.

I'm this gonna leave this right here...

Go Khanja Go Khanja Go!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Fox Fire said:

LMAO! IDK what this is about but.... [ooc]I'm reading this in a Trump voice and it's perfect[/ooc].

Carry on with this "wrong forum" announcement. It's turned out to be more eventful than most miss-posts.

He's a rogue we crushed last year, back with more tech and money. Apparently that's cool to the shortbus crowd.

Hardin 2.0 basically.

Edited by Immortan Junka

We're shutting Junka down, he's fake news folks. It's true. He needs to go back to wherever he came from, he has blood coming out of everywhere, we need to keep Planet Bob safe.

somewhere_in_kenya_a_village_is_missing_

I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of hawaiians from SNX entering Planet Bob until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. We're going to make Planet Bob great again folks, we're going to start winning again. It's going to be great. Trust me.

Edited by Emperor Khan

3 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

I started with 12,000 tech and I now have 3,000. SNX nations have destroyed no more than 3,000 to 4,000 of the 9,000 tech I have lost, not even 50%. I have easily destroyed several times that of their tech and infrastructure, there has been so much winning I have lost count, it's true folks, it's ridiculous! Out of all the battles I've had against SNX in the last two and a half months, I believe they have won 2, possibly 3. The level of winning I have experienced is unprecedented. Planet Bob has never witnessed such winning. It's true. It's fantastic. 

You started with 18,912.97 tech.

10 minutes ago, ericsw said:

CNN at it again...

And people wonder why I call them out for fake news! It's unbelievable folks! There'll be no more questions from them, I'm shutting them down. It's rude.

We need to get back to winning. It's our brave men and women in law enforcement who protect us that we need to say thank you to. Two days on and it's clear the travel ban is a massive success story in terms of implementation on every single level. It's true. You can see for yourself folks. Total losers in SNX. It's fantastic.

One thing that hasn't changed... and I promise you there will be more, yes more, is winning. We are going to start winning again folks.

Edited by Emperor Khan

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

CNN at it again...

13,829.36 tech was the starting point!! that was his infra.. 

Surprising isn't it that my memory while lyricalz was down was close to correct other than the lies said by Junka and Galerion :lol1:

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I guess the new voice of Polaris is someone obsessed with his old alliance. :lol1:

I am the bearer of truth seeking out the lies of the world and correcting them, it isn't my fault the top two people at a previous alliance are compulsive liars.

Don't post obvious lies and blatant propaganda and you wouldn't hear from me :)

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe you are realizing you are missing out on something special? Perhaps you should go rogue with Rebel and prove to us how weak we are. 

From what I learnt, I'm not missing out on the special needs class alliance. 

Why should I go rogue? Much more fun pointing out BS, saying that is funny though considering you're claimed king of the rogues now (aNiMaLz). ;)

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

He's a rogue we crushed last year, back with more tech and money. Apparently that's cool to the shortbus crowd.

Hardin 2.0 basically.

or its enough to watch one man !@#$ on your feelings and you act so salty about it on OWF  LOL...Take that L for SNX because clearly..you cant change it. 

This isn't the first time Junka has talked about moderation issues when he is faced with a new person who he can't face, face to face. He really loves to try to say people are multi's in the forums to see if they'll get deleted, so he can save face. 

EDIT: Face. 

Edited by Alonso Quixano

2 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

or its enough to watch one man !@#$ on your feelings and you act so salty about it on OWF  LOL...Take that L for SNX because clearly..you cant change it. 

What's actually more annoying is that a barbarian entity calling themselves an alliance is cheering on a rogue, when rogues have been previously hated going back to 2006 for a reason.

But carry on with your cheerleading, it's what you are good for.

On another note, it's amusing that the Imperium, an alliance of peaceful tech producers, has earned so much hatred from people too lazy to put in the effort to succeed. Our aid slot usage is high, tech ratios are solid, and activity robust. Judging by this thread we have alot of haters and we will just keep driving forward regardless of what bitter losers think.

We build, while you destroy. We just build alot faster. :) 

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What's actually more annoying is that a barbarian entity calling themselves an alliance is cheering on a rogue, when rogues have been previously hated going back to 2006 for a reason.

But carry on with your cheerleading, it's what you are good for.

Hated? No. Annoying as $%&@. But they keep the world spinning. But if you want off, we'll gladly slow the world down for you.