Edit wrong forum

The Zigur

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am scared... Khan is after me and I don't know what to do! I feel weak as if my leadership skills are being tested and I have no answers. Admin, I am begging you, please delete Khan for being a barbarian! We can make some donations for you! 

original message before edit

10 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

Your lack of facts is inspiring..maybe its just the lack of reading I'm not entirely sure..you may want to go check that war page..its quite hilarious.

What's hilarious is that even though we knocked off 15,000+ of Khan's tech, he still has 3x your entire alliance combined.

Move along, little one.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What's hilarious is that even though we knocked off 15,000+ of Khan's tech, he still has 3x your entire alliance combined.

Move along, little one.

well consider 2 things..A this isnt my full alliance...B you have a bunch of inactives..so you may want to retract your statement..membership isnt like ISX..we dont let inactives sit on our AA. 

Actually I mistated the tech count, you have more tech than Khan today (11,000) but we destroyed more than 15,000 tech since he first attacked us.

So the fact that you are applauding the recent war stats of a rogue who fell about 100,000 NS in a couple months is just laughable and explains why you think Minc is so cool.

Anyway this thread was meant for boiler room, not discussing some rogue, so toodles.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Actually I mistated the tech count, you have more tech than Khan today (11,000) but we destroyed more than 15,000 tech since he first attacked us.

So the fact that you are applauding the recent war stats of a rogue who fell about 100,000 NS in a couple months is just laughable and explains why you think Minc is so cool.

Anyway this thread was meant for boiler room, not discussing some rogue, so toodles.

Are you talking about a different khan to the one whose currently fighting your alliance? I ask because your numbers are grossly exaggerated because how do you destroy more tech than the nation originally had. :huh:

6 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Are you talking about a different khan to the one whose currently fighting your alliance? I ask because your numbers are grossly exaggerated because how do you destroy more tech than the nation originally had. :huh:

Lyricalz is down so I may be wrong, but I believe that he had just under 20k tech originally, so that is about right.

3 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Lyricalz is down so I may be wrong, but I believe that he had just under 20k tech originally, so that is about right.

I recall around 12k tech when the war topic went up and I had a look, which is about 9k and most of that was done by none SNX members, unless Auctor is a secret member :P

/shrugs

Edited by Jay Kay

29 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

He was in range of Auctor when it started, so that does not seem like it would work.

Auctor can hit as low as around 150k without accounting for dropping of dead weight NS and 12k tech is 60k NS on its own, so adding infra/land and max soldier/aircraft/navy, then being in his range isn't remotely far fetched. 

17 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hey look, Jay Kay misremembering more info from the confidential forums.

I forgot viewing nations of the world is your forum :facepalm:

I started with 12,000 13,829.36 tech and I now have 3,000 3,066.14 . SNX nations have destroyed no more than 3,000 to 4,000 of the 9,000 tech I have lost, not even 50%. I have easily destroyed several times that of their tech and infrastructure, there has been so much winning I have lost count, it's true folks, it's ridiculous! Out of all the battles I've had against SNX in the last two and a half months, I believe they have won 2, possibly 3. The level of winning I have experienced is unprecedented. Planet Bob has never witnessed such winning. It's true. It's fantastic. 

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF WINNING THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!! :lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan
corrected tech figure

8 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

I started with 12,000 tech and I now have 3,000. SNX nations have destroyed no more than 3,000 to 4,000 of the 9,000 tech I have lost, not even 50%. I have easily destroyed several times that of their tech and infrastructure, there has been so much winning I have lost count, it's true folks, it's ridiculous! Out of all the battles I've had against SNX in the last two and a half months, I believe they have won 2, possibly 3. The level of winning I have experienced is unprecedented. Planet Bob has never witnessed such winning. It's true. It's fantastic. 

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF WINNING THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!! :lol1:

You are my hero.

Just now, Doug Henning said:

You are my hero.

Wait until I have built the wall and then I'll be everybodys hero. I can 100% assure you that Supernova X will absolutely pay for the wall.

I'll be making Planet Bob great again one brick at a time. Nobody builds walls better than I do.

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF WINNING THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!!:lol1: