1 small step for man 1 giant step for mankind

Image result for donald trump riding a unicorn

Ragnarok is not an event to be feared, but an event to look forward to by all warriors. It is a time to come together and build solid alliances with strong resolve. It is a time to make peace, it is a time to make war. An ancient story tells that the mighty Fenrir himself was restrained by a magical chain known as Gleipnir with a main component of "the sound of a cat walking". The sound of a cat walking is so powerful that it was able to hold back a mighty beast and protect the Alfather Odin for that much longer. It is in this spirit of "the cats walk" and with the Gods to guide us that Apocalypse Meow fully converts to Asatru in remembering our rich history and culture as warrior cats. Who was on every viking raid? We cats. Who was the first european to step paw on Newfoundland? We cats. Who built these cities and drained the swamps to make North America great? We cats. We cats always flourish wherever our paws silently tread, cautious but quick to embrace a stranger and even quicker to embrace a friend but never scared to slay an enemy, burn down their village and steal their treasures.

Now we find ourselves not in the barren cold of the Northlands but carrying on the same fights for Cat Civilization in the jungles of southeast asia. Ragnarok is upon us, and we will be ready to slay giants as ordinary cats under extraordinary circumstances. Varangian Guard and Apocalypse are hereby merged effective immediately. Both the "Varangian Guard AA" and the "Thunder Bay Indigenous Feminist League" will be respected as protected territory for a period of 30 days during this transition.

also with this Apocalypse Meow would like to announce with the merger we will upgrade our current ODoAP with Cobra to an MDoAP and take over full protection of JDA. 

We are Apocalypse Meow look forward to the great things that are sure to come. VG was close friends and we are honored with them choosing us.

The current Government will be as follows.

Lord Darrin - Tri

Nord Belka - Tri

Jack Layton - Tri

Minister of Defense - Ericsw123

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Morphinel

Minister of Internal Affairs - Serberus 

Edited by LordDarrin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LordDarrin said:

not technically..we will still drop kick the !@#$ out of you if you talk !@#$ on VG.

:P Lord DARRIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.pLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just now, Roal36 said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

wouldnt be worth it..youd run and hide and beg for peace or youd hide in an AA that gives you protection.

7 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

wouldnt be worth it..youd run and hide and beg for peace or youd hide in an AA that gives you protection.

Why are you still the leader of AM with VGers now coming in. I think Jack Layton can be a good leader esp when compared to you.  

Edited by Roal36

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Why are you still the leader of AM with VGers now coming in. I think Jack Layton can be a good leader esp when compared to you.  

because clearly i know what I'm doing and you on the other hand are a lost little puppy dog..you might want to stop you could get yourself into more trouble and god knows i doubt OOT wants to bail you out lol..

7 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

because clearly i know what I'm doing and you on the other hand are a lost little puppy dog..you might want to stop you could get yourself into more trouble and god knows i doubt OOT wants to bail you out lol..

oH don't you burden your tiny head with my problems and OoT's .
Best of luck to AM, stay in control of your alliance will you.

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

oH don't you burden your tiny head with my problems and OoT's .
Best of luck to AM, stay in control of your alliance will you.

i seem to have plenty control of my alliance? would you care to point out any time that i wasn't in control? were your feelings hurt sometime or another by something someone said? the only people who use OWF is Eric myself and Nord.

1 minute ago, LordDarrin said:

i seem to have plenty control of my alliance? would you care to point out any time that i wasn't in control?

everything IS NOT LIKE WHAT IT SEEMS but if you are in control then good.

2 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

were your feelings hurt sometime or another by something someone said?

Why do you ask that?

26 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

he cant take anyone down by himself so he relishes when alliances merge thinking he finally won lol

You are thinking that I think something. I have to say I like the way you think, its fascinating.