UN Recognition of Hostilities

Oh, the usual group of "misfits" giving comments and advice.  Let's see Roman Empire once a huge alliance now just a shell of its former self.  Misfits also pretty big in its time not so much anymore, but they have plenty of advice on how to run an alliance.  Maybe the Alpha Wolves will start following their advice and we can see what happens to them in a few rounds.  As for Bajor and Kidz, it was a coup.  Bajor said as much though now he seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth.  As for the attack, the people making all the comments never have a problem attacking a smaller or weaker alliance.  President Bajor played dirty and does not like it when he is caught off guard.  Maybe the "rules" he has talked about should include not spending one round with an alliance and then trying a hostile takeover.

10 hours ago, President Horton said:

Oh, the usual group of "misfits" giving comments and advice.  Let's see Roman Empire once a huge alliance now just a shell of its former self.  Misfits also pretty big in its time not so much anymore, but they have plenty of advice on how to run an alliance.  Maybe the Alpha Wolves will start following their advice and we can see what happens to them in a few rounds.  As for Bajor and Kidz, it was a coup.  Bajor said as much though now he seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth.  As for the attack, the people making all the comments never have a problem attacking a smaller or weaker alliance.  President Bajor played dirty and does not like it when he is caught off guard.  Maybe the "rules" he has talked about should include not spending one round with an alliance and then trying a hostile takeover.

What advice should I be following? 

16 hours ago, President Horton said:

your a joke for what you guys did to UN i think anyone who hits an alliance straight out of war is a joke ….. i also considered hitting the declare war button on your alliance a number of times for this despicable declaration on UN but choose not to as your alliance is pretty pathetic and i would have only gotten 1 war out of your 11  nations .. didn’t think it was worth and unfortunately wouldn’t have helped out UN to much ….. i hope they build up fast and get the opportunity to give you the pay back you deserve 

Edited by RoadRash

7 hours ago, RoadRash said:

your a joke for what you guys did to UN i think anyone who hits an alliance straight out of war is a joke ….. i also considered hitting the declare war button on your alliance a number of times for this despicable declaration on UN but choose not to as your alliance is pretty pathetic and i would have only gotten 1 war out of your 11  nations .. didn’t think it was worth and unfortunately wouldn’t have helped out UN to much ….. i hope they build up fast and get the opportunity to give you the pay back you deserve 

Thanks for all the support man!

The UN is currently rebuilding and we hope to be back on our feet in a week or two. As for pay back, well, I wouldn't want to spoil anything, would I? Haha.

On a serious note, I think it's probably safe to say we won't be attacking anyone any time soon.