legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

I don't think any of u hated junka more then us animalz and especially me I used to make fun of him and attack snx when ever I could for long time if u don't believe me just check my old posts here on owf forums u will see for long time we hated him and our arguments if u look at them were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse then these but to be honest once we became friends and started working together and we got to know the real him he is cool as hell loyal to his alliance dedicated to the game and more. if people looked past propaganda and hate and bandwogoning u will se a honorable warrior who has real love for the game and his alliance :war:

take it from a guy who warred him for years and used to hate him on owf as well I have many posts saying worse then these and I fought snx guys way more then anyone I know. once u get to know him he is cool. just saying.

o/ supreme triumvir junka :gun:viva la lpcn animalz CA SNX neutral shoving :war:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I don't think any of u hated junka more then us animalz and especially me I used to make fun of him and attack snx when ever I could for long time if u don't believe me just check my old posts here on owf forums u will see for long time we hated him and our arguments if u look at them were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse then these but to be honest once we became friends and started working together and we got to know the real him he is cool as hell loyal to his alliance dedicated to the game and more. if people looked past propaganda and hate and bandwogoning u will se a honorable warrior who has real love for the game and his alliance :war:

take it from a guy who warred him for years and used to hate him on owf as well I have many posts saying worse then these and I fought snx guys way more then anyone I know. once u get to know him he is cool. just saying.

o/ supreme triumvir junka :gun:viva la lpcn animalz CA SNX neutral shoving :war:

Hate is a strong word that I only use for things that are most detrimental to my well being. Junka is not one of those things. 

Now let me work backwards from your post. 

I hear ISX government has told ISX members to stop voting for the LPCN senator, because they lost their second senator. You'll notice, not one member of ISX (Who is in LPCN) has voted for LPCN candidate this round. Now he is a supreme triumvir of LPCN, yet has instructed his nations not to vote for the LPCN. That's odd. 

Now. Let's keep moving up your post. 

I was allied to him, before you were, so I have gotten to know him, and did not like what I saw. Especially when he took over the LPCN to use them for votes because ISX was losing it's senator to POSSE, and to MO (while it was around).

Now. I'll use your same sentence against you, "if people looked past propaganda", you should do the same. He has used LPCN for his own benefit, and when it no longer benefited him he started instructing his alliance not to vote for sigrun. Because if he instructed people to actually vote for Sigrun, LPCN, and ISX would have two senators in the senate. Yet ISX has throw LPCN to the side to try to get themselves two senators. Don't you find it odd that the LPCN could have a senator on Brown, but one of the triumvirs is intentionally leading votes away from the LPCN? 

As yourself. Is it propaganda that ISX is no longer voting for LPCN, and only voting for their two senators? Is it propaganda that LPCN would have a senator if ISX did it's share in voting? 

So, now we made it all the way to the top of your post. No. It's not hate, it's pure fact that Junka is a liar, and a schemer. As i've shown you, by ISX not voting for their own blocs senator, and only trying for their own senators. So you can keep believing your own propaganda that Junka has done right by you, but it doesn't seem so. 

You've been lied to, and taken advantage of. But, please, continue to think Junka cares about you. 

EDIT; In fact, more votes have come from Kashmir (an "enemy") than ISX (an ally) for the LPCN this round. 

Edited by Alonso Quixano

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Oh look, there's mah whipping boy.

buy troops noob

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:46 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah except that never happened, you guys were telling us you would attack us if we defended our ally Animalz against a Monsters Inc attack.

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, Immortan Junka said:

TLDR people are mad because they couldn't keep hitting Roal36 or Animalz, but for some reason they are mad at me instead of Banned even though both of us were on the same page.

Man was the VG treaty a waste of time, only thing good that came out of the war was wiping out Methrage and gaining Animalz as allies, and we needed no help doing that.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:57 AM, Jay Kay said:

Reading his posts and looking at the old wars he references, he has a strong case of victim complex.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:12 AM, LordDarrin said:

Aggression that we threatened? LOL keep reaching..I told you i would upheld a treaty you signed bc you were reaching to hit Hitchcock lol..chalking up lame charges for something for a war and you play the "peaceful" alliance ...shut up

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, Montezuma said:

I don't think any of u hated junka more then us animalz

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:02 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh look, there's mah whipping boy.

buy troops noob

Everyone remember to stay on topic.  This was a declaration of war against The Legion by Monster's Inc. 

14 hours ago, Que Sera Sera said:

Everyone remember to stay on topic.  This was a declaration of war against The Legion by Monster's Inc. 

that worked out terrible for lord mc nugget I bet he wishes he never declared lmao :frantic:

now beg the legion for mercy and surrender so u can make it 4 wars in a row u lost and had to surrender lol :facepalm:

Edited by Montezuma
missed something

5 hours ago, Montezuma said:

that worked out terrible for lord mc nugget I bet he wishes he never declared lmao :frantic:

now beg the legion for mercy and surrender so u can make it 4 wars in a row u lost and had to surrender lol :facepalm:

You clearly haven't read the messages between m inc and legion