legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Alright now you are moving the goalposts. The discussion was about barbarian wars of aggression threatened and waged by those like Monsters Inc and Apocalypse Meow.

How dare you put us in the same cat-agory.

This is serious.

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Alright now you are moving the goalposts. The discussion was about barbarian wars of aggression threatened and waged by those like Monsters Inc and Apocalypse Meow.

Yet you continually engaged me in the discussion of your false facts. Though if you would like to move the discussion to something I was never talking about, nor that you responded to my posts about; sure. 

There is no discussion, as I find ISX to hold nations closer to the state of nature than any of the aforementioned alliances. So you can continue to talk about something that's not relevant, except to you. Your entire alliance culture brings nations to the state of nature, than lifts them out of it. From your tech dealing, to your "military" preparedness, or lack there of. The only redeeming quality is your higher aid usage percentage, which is correlational of keeping your nations closer to the state of nature. As you continue to throw unprepared nation after unprepared nation at a rogue, you are bringing them closer to nature, when that aid could have been used to develop their nations. 

You continue to think your alliance culture is the best, or only one worth deeming civilized. With your constant usage of propaganda to genuine inquiries into the way you run your alliance or how it operates relative to your propaganda, it's easy to pick your posts apart. Because you say one thing, then when it's applied ti your enemies you fall back on propaganda.

We should be talking about how you are being verbally aggressive towards other alliances, trying to claim a nation is a "re-roll" of a past leader you didn't agree with, which you've done on more than one occasion. Which is shooting in the dark to bring up moderation issues, hoping that person gets deleted. You can not face verbal aggression without falling behind to propaganda, or moderation issues. It's because your an uncivilized leader, leading an uncivilized alliance closer to the state of nature than from it. 

You continually try to delegitimize nations, especially in this thread. It's called fact checking, or a little research. Noctis Lucis Caelum was created before Methrage's nation  was deleted, or destroyed, you pick which word. Yet you threw it out there that he must be that person, so he must have been a multi, thus deeming him to be deleted for breaking game rules. You tried to delegitimize someone for speaking out against you (a new nation), and forcing them from the game by trying to have them labeled as methrage. 

So let's talk about the real barbarian in this thread. It's you. 

What "you find" is irrelevant. Others than myself have noticed various characteristics of you and those you defend share, ranging from IP addresses, to use of English, to IC claims made by those like Khan.

You can be as verbose as you like about it, but when Lord Hitchcock himself admits to something I listen.

Most of your other points come down to moving around goalposts, strawman arguments (criticizing Minc because they are turtles... lol), and other wordy methods of confusing people.

"Alright now you are moving the goalposts. The discussion was about barbarian wars of aggression threatened and waged by those like Monsters Inc and Apocalypse Meow."

Says the one who wanted our support in waging an aggressive war against Monsters Inc. and cried when we refused to support your breaking of peace terms. For upholding the peace terms that you signed, we are "barbarians". Coming from a man who wears a grass skirt and eats pineapple, for Christ's sake.

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What "you find" is irrelevant. Others than myself have noticed various characteristics of you and those you defend share, ranging from IP addresses, to use of English, to IC claims made by those like Khan.

You can be as verbose as you like about it, but when Lord Hitchcock himself admits to something I listen.

Most of your other points come down to moving around goalposts, strawman arguments (criticizing Minc because they are turtles... lol), and other wordy methods of confusing people.

It's not what I find to be relevant. It's called time stamps, and date stamps. The dates I had a nation the person you said I was had a nation, and the same goes for Noctis. So let's use your own argument. "What "you find" is irrelevant." Do you call defending someone when we cancel on an ally because they got peace?  Do you continue defending them when I tell you if our allies are going to attack them I will attack those you say I am defending. Make up your mind, do you believe what you find to be relevant, or my actual words that I am using? 

I'm not the one trying to use moderation issues to get someone deleted. Which you've done three times now. Myself, comparing me to BringmeTheHorizon, Noctis to Mehtrage, and Khan to rebel. Each who had nations while those nations where in the game. So who is the real barabarian? MInc, AM, or You? To me it's you. 

Yet you wont believe when he says he wants to see out the peace terms, and has no notion to attack you? Seems like we are at an impasse, as your words don't actually mean the same thing. 

I am not moving around goal posts, I am replying to your posts with relevant information that you don't want to acknowledge. Just because it's not what you want to talk about, or what you find relevant you can't tell people not to talk about it. You keep telling people that I am someone else to delegitimize my posts criticizing you. 

Let's go over the facts. You bully a new nation trying to label him someone else, so on one will associate with him, driving him from the game. You try to delegitimize myself by labeling me a multi nation, and Khan as a rebel/multi. 

To me you are the barbarian. So I can't talk about MInc, or AM being the barbarians, when it is you who is the barbarian. That's not changing the goal posts, that me talking about what you posted as the top post on this page, but not in the way you would like it. 

So unless you want to go to moderation to call us multi's, and report us; stop. Face the fact the new nations in this game aren't buying your version of the game. 

29 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

"Alright now you are moving the goalposts. The discussion was about barbarian wars of aggression threatened and waged by those like Monsters Inc and Apocalypse Meow."

Says the one who wanted our support in waging an aggressive war against Monsters Inc. and cried when we refused to support your breaking of peace terms. For upholding the peace terms that you signed, we are "barbarians". Coming from a man who wears a grass skirt and eats pineapple, for Christ's sake.

That is spot on. All we wanted was to enforce peace, you lashed out at us like an angry child. Luckily, Junka's aggression and hostilities have solidified us as the peace-waging force that we are today.

We will destroy all the terrorists, especially he who we know handed out the orders and box-cutters on that fateful day.

36 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Yeah except that never happened, you guys were telling us you would attack us if we defended our ally Animalz against a Monsters Inc attack. Defending an ally is not a "war of aggression." 

You couldn't even cite in the peace terms where a war of aggression by Apocalypse Meow would be mandated, even if your narrative was correct.

Neither did you hold your end of the VG peace agreement with Animalz when you jumped them after Montezuma challenged Lord Hitchcock to a duel.

Twisting the terms into meaning something they didn't mean because of some grudge against Animalz or Roal36 is stupid. We know you are eyeing us up for an attack, just be aware that we do not fight for "casualties" or nonsense like that.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We know you are eyeing us up for an attack, just be aware that we do not fight for "casualties" or nonsense like that.

Why would we need to 'eye you up' now? We have no need to eye anyone up; it's either do it or don't. We don't play games... in this game.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah yeah I know the games Jack Layton plays, I used to take part in them.

The games Jack Layton plays? You started these hostilities before I even talked to Jack Layton and well before he became a glorious cat. Explain yourself.

TLDR people are mad because they couldn't keep hitting Roal36 or Animalz, but for some reason they are mad at me instead of Banned even though both of us were on the same page.

Man was the VG treaty a waste of time, only thing good that came out of the war was wiping out Methrage and gaining Animalz as allies, and we needed no help doing that.

Edited by Immortan Junka

TLDR people are mad because they couldn't keep hitting Roal36 or Animalz, but for some reason they are mad at me instead of Banned even though both of us were on the same page.

I think a lot of people just like poking you with a stick.

48 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Man was the VG treaty a waste of time, only thing good that came out of the war was wiping out Methrage and gaining Animalz as allies, and we needed no help doing that.

TLDR;

People confront Junka because he doesn't know how to use words correctly and falls back on propaganda when challenged, or when his words are applied to his enemies. 

Junka also accuses people of being multi's, because he can't handle nations questioning him. His ego can't handle it when people disagree with the glorious emperor. As well as trying to bully new nations into quitting. 

TLDR the Imperium is so weak and puny but oh wait, I have more wars than 90% of the people posting here. Since that's what everyone seems to think is so important.

I'm not saying wars are important, so your usage of words here is wrong. Not that, that isn't normal for you, using words wrongly. 

I'm saying you're a barbarian, on par with, or more so than the ones you accuse of being barbarians. At least the ones you accuse of being barbarians play by the rules of the game, and try not to hide behind moderation issues to strike out at advisories. 

See not talking about wars, and neither were the posters above this post on this page. You can't even come post a substantive post without trying to divert from the issues being discussed. Like you trying to label someone a multi, and a cheater of the game. 

Considering we have been independent of macro politics for some time, perhaps I've picked up a few barbarian habits and practices having had to deal with them so often. What you fail to see, however, is that our cause is just as righteous as it has always been, when it was defended by hundreds more nations than we have standing with us today. Their spirit, their meaning, their legacy lives on in us today.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

TLDR;

People confront Junka because he doesn't know how to use words correctly and falls back on propaganda when challenged, or when his words are applied to his enemies. 

Junka also accuses people of being multi's, because he can't handle nations questioning him. His ego can't handle it when people disagree with the glorious emperor. As well as trying to bully new nations into quitting. 

Junka bringing up moderation issues when challenged makes him not worth engaging.

The reason they've been independent of macro politics for some time is his rise to leadership. It's easy to see the traits of a failed state when looking at SNX and his nation.

12 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

"Says the one who wanted our support in waging an aggressive war against Monsters Inc. and cried when we refused to support...

9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

TLDR the Imperium is so weak and puny but oh wait, I have more wars than....

In a nutshell.

14 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Aggression that we threatened? LOL keep reaching..I told you i would upheld a treaty you signed bc you were reaching to hit Hitchcock lol..chalking up lame charges for something for a war and you play the "peaceful" alliance ...shut up