legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

I have always made a practice of forgiving my adversaries, and assisting those who choose the path of civilization. When we liberated the renegade Galactic Guard during the November Third Operation, our former members were welcomed back with open arms, after learning of the depths of the depravity of their leadership. When Methrage attacked us during the Second War on Terror, we ensured that Animalz received peace despite the desires for eternal war held by the bloodthirsty among the Monster Mash coalition.

Those who slander us have not yet struck violently against the principles of civilization. I call upon those who have insulted and threatened us to discuss the future of micro politics. Join with me in building a new Order, an Order that offers justice, peace and wealth to all independently aligned nations, not just the privileged few. We have no time for grudges, for we are rebuilding the greatness that once existed. We are struggling to ensure a future of prosperity and fairness for new nations everywhere, that the rich culture of this world should not perish, but should be remembered by a new generation of nation rulers.

Support me in this task, and old divisions shall be forgotten. We have fought long and hard to enjoy the peace we have today; let us not throw it away because of petty grudges and ill temperament.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have always made a practice of forgiving my adversaries, and assisting those who choose the path of civilization. When we liberated the renegade Galactic Guard during the November Third Operation, our former members were welcomed back with open arms, after learning of the depths of the depravity of their leadership. When Methrage attacked us during the Second War on Terror, we ensured that Animalz received peace despite the desires for eternal war held by the bloodthirsty among the Monster Mash coalition.

Those who slander us have not yet struck violently against the principles of civilization. I call upon those who have insulted and threatened us to discuss the future of micro politics. Join with me in building a new Order, an Order that offers justice, peace and wealth to all independently aligned nations, not just the privileged few. We have no time for grudges, for we are rebuilding the greatness that once existed. We are struggling to ensure a future of prosperity and fairness for new nations everywhere, that the rich culture of this world should not perish, but should be remembered by a new generation of nation rulers.

Support me in this task, and old divisions shall be forgotten. We have fought long and hard to enjoy the peace we have today; let us not throw it away because of petty grudges and ill temperament.

Um... this is an M Inc / Legion war thread..

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

How's Polar compared to MI6?

Thought I was on ignore? 

As for your question, I wouldn't know as haven't been a member and didn't even realise their pip was on my profile till you mentioned it, so thanks.

Edited by Jay Kay

14 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sir Kindle has engaged Lord Hitchcock!

Oh no, how will I ever rebuild my 3 month old nation. Sadler I'm still winning GBs against Kindle.

This will surely change how I perceive animalz

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh no, how will I ever rebuild my 3 month old nation. Sadler I'm still winning GBs against Kindle.

This will surely change how I perceive animalz

It's always satisfying to watch a tyrant, who brags about extorting tech producers and beating up new nations, get brought to his knees.

It's equally gratifying to see an ally avenge themselves against wrongdoing.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's always satisfying to watch a tyrant, who brags about extorting tech producers and beating up new nations, get brought to his knees.

Brought to my knees?

really... PR much?

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

As we take a look to the left you will see junka not paying attention to the damage that kahn caused..Imperium attacked Kahn realized how bad he $%&@ed up and seems as though he gave up the damage was less than 1k to 13k...carry on to the next exhibit of Junkas all mighty imperium.

Edited by LordDarrin

1 minute ago, LordDarrin said:

As we take a look to the left you will see junka not paying attention to the damage that kahn caused..Imperium attacked Kahn realized how bad he $%&@ed up and seems as though he gave up the damage was less than 1k to 13k...carry on to the next exhibit of Junkas all mighty imperium.

Not sure I understand all this but... woohoo, a nation at 150,000 NS rogued us and now is down to 30,000 NS. While not affecting our overall NS in the slightest.

What a terrible loss for the Imperium. :rolleyes: 

If that's who you want your hero to be, ok bro good luck with that.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not sure I understand all this but... woohoo, a nation at 150,000 NS rogued us and now is down to 30,000 NS. While not affecting our overall NS in the slightest.

What a terrible loss for the Imperium. :rolleyes: 

If that's who you want your hero to be, ok bro good luck with that.

I'm not sure how you avoided defending yourself in that? Affecting your Overall NS in the slightest? Son your one dude got his ass folded up like a blanket and put to rest..13k difference like he didn't even put up a fight..he just laid down and let it happen..HE EVEN DECLARED! Atleast fight back..he's def not my hero lol..

Edited by LordDarrin

9 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

I mean from what I seen not to many wars were won..and it's one man against how many of you guys? If he isn't dead yet that's sad..

I'll remember to ask you for advice the next time we deal with a $10,000,000,000+ rogue used by the Rebel.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'll remember to ask you for advice the next time we deal with a $10,000,000,000+ rogue used by the Rebel.

That's a big accusation that your throwing around there hot shot..I'm not so sure he's found of that shot..you might want to have proof.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't need to prove anything to rogue worshippers.

I mean you can call me whatever you like. I'm not worshipping anyone..I find it funny how bad he's burying you guys..1 man vs an entire alliance..the almighty imperium and he's dismantling you..it's funny..I only worship James Mattis he's my lord and savior ;)

39 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Anyway... back to the battlefield where Sir Kindle and Animalz heroically engages the bully Lord Hitchcock and Monsters Inc... because you can never get enough Rambo in one thread...

You are a sad, sad, little man.

1 hour ago, LordDarrin said:

I mean you can call me whatever you like. I'm not worshipping anyone..I find it funny how bad he's burying you guys..1 man vs an entire alliance..the almighty imperium and he's dismantling you..it's funny..I only worship James Mattis he's my lord and savior ;)

He's a good soldier, one of the best. We have the best soldiers in the world, don't we folks? I have enormous respect for our military, I do, it's true. These people protect us and keep us safe. You see folks, we have a problem with bad hombres, people from hawaii and their "hawaiian lives matter", it's fake news, I don't listen to fake news. A once proud nation, hawaii..., no, it's true folks.... is now a nation of total losers, total scumbags. But I want to tell all you people... don't worry, don't worry, you see, this is what I do, I fix things. You'll see... you'll see. We're going to make Planet Bob great again aren't we folks! God bless Planet Bob!

16299364_10104695507342600_5065308693640

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF WINNING THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!! :lol1: