legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

You're weird. 10 days ago when NSO hit legion you said " NSO finally found their caliber when it comes to war, the inactive kid with glasses... " and now here you are.

Hmmm... good thing they didn't see it coming!

2 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

Any particular reason for the declaration?

yep, whatever Ivan said... something about breathing our same air and calling for disbandment. It's valid enough for us. 

(Plus seeing Junka get sanctioned on white was hilarious.)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Fair enough, I did suggest that we in Kashmir attack Legion as well - and I actually like Legion - because, well. Why not at this stage of things? Not happening, people have ideas and goals and things in Kashmir, the decent into nihilism is happening at different rates in this world. We're all headed the same place though.

4 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

Fair enough, I did suggest that we in Kashmir attack Legion as well - and I actually like Legion - because, well. Why not at this stage of things? Not happening, people have ideas and goals and things in Kashmir, the decent into nihilism is happening at different rates in this world. We're all headed the same place though.

Just have fun. Hit, don't hit, whatever floats your boat.

For us, our two casualties leaders fell out of the top ten (they're now ranked #12 and #13), so time to catch up.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, scozy said:

Cool! Could you please get the rest of your alliance to attack as well, though? Thanks in advance.

Don't worry, we're not shy.

Btw, I'm shocked you can even show your face in public, being in Legion and all.

and Scozy, peace mode, really?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

It would be amusing if Monsters Inc became the first alliance to be simultaneously under terms from two separate wars. Have fun I suppose.

Not as amusing as you getting sanctioned.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Not as amusing as you getting sanctioned.

I was going to say that this is just pointless attention seeking, since Junka isn't on white anyway... then I realised he is providing tech for FTW, which is on white. Amusing that NSO is trying to prevent FTW from importing tech.

Lord of Darkness was also sanctioned.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

History lesson: When Lord Hitchcock is trying to steal your thunder, something went wrong.

I have a tremendous interest in Ivan and have found him interesting. 

You see, rather than quoting his essays in vain- I'd prefer to roll along side him.

Of course it's no 'secret police' like the almighty Junka, but at least M Inc's involvement is true.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

39 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Have to wonder if Lord Hitchcock is Methrage 2.0...

baBXMp3.png

4kSYJyh.png

You are getting wet for no reason.

My decision for us to go to war was announced today. This isn't different than any other war we've been in, except for a few update announcements when everyone happened to be on.