The Roman Empire seeks to divide the United Nations

Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

No, I'm talking about how Princess Kittens told RER to attack the UN for peace.

PK does not run RE and knows some of the re reborn guys. If there was any level of concern or misunderstanding all UN had to do was messsge our leader Ningkeptune.

We didn't think you guys would be interested in our concerns given the hate filled message that PK sent to the leader of roman empire reborn. Here's the exact message:

-----Original Message-----
Date: 1/16/2017 5:51:19 PM
Subject: Good Day

Body: Darrin and Land,
How are you doing? The war did not go very well for you, I understand. We do not expect much from AM, even with a Monster on loan. Of course, if you had me, I could have The Mitten and Neptune ZIed right now. 20 million in $%&*, and next round I am giving you a direct order, if you refuse I'll wipe out you all in SE and TE. Now, as for what went wrong is you bought Nukes the first chance you could. Easy dismantle, destroy you in everything else.the only way for you to ease this pain is to attack the UN. I wish I could have had the pleasure to take them down myself, but RE didn't even need me, the greatest fighter of all time, to destroy weaklings such as UN. You even had "legends" like Jack Layton join, and as in SE, he sucked against a real challenge. You thought we were easy pickings, this is our turf. Tell them Get off my lawn, kids.

PK

I'd like to say that RER listened to no one on that AA about anything. If you believe PK you are an idiot lol. We started RER to make fun of monsters for their SE name not because it was Hitchcock...just think it's funny how much !@#$ we caused with nothing haha

5 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

Quite the !@#$ stirring !@#$ isn't he.

He thinks Jacks a legend, thats pretty funny in its own right. But not as funny as "The Mitten and Neptune ZIed right now." :lol1:

What a little bastard

5 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Just about everything he said was funny

Knee slapping 

Lol, wow. Why would I use Roman empire reborn to attack the UN? They are the worst te alliance. I have much better contacts if I really wanted to hurt you. Not an alliance that we just destroyed. I don't even care about UN, in fact I know one of your boys, he used to be in SDS. Good man. I have better bones to pick than someone I don't even know. Anyway, that was a message to them trolling them, and they edited some of it to make me look bad. Jack Layton likes to think he's a legend, but he's a joke. Lord Darrin isn't even serious enough to be considered a joke. I'm surprised they had a little success. 

To: landoffreedom From: princess kittens Date: 1/16/2017 5:51:19 PM
How are you doing? The war did not go very well for you, I understand. We do not expect much from AM, even with a Monster on loan. Of course, if you had me, I could have The Mitten and Neptune ZIed right now. 20 million in $%&*, and next round I will teach you how to beat them, they will never get past 20k in the whole round, and that is a promise. Now, as for what went wrong is you bought Nukes the first chance you could. Easy dismantle, destroy you in everything else. I wish I could have had the pleasure to take 3 of you down, but RE didn't even need me, the greatest fighter of all time, to destroy weaklings such as yourself. You even had "legends" like Jack Layton join, and as in SE, he sucked against a real challenge. You thought we were easy pickings, this is my turf. Get off my lawn, kids.

im loyal AF to my sons, Neptune and Mitten. But I do accept money in other games for hits among other services;)

Oh, and if I were to ever train Lord Darrin and the rest of his joker friends, Neptune and Mitten wouldn't only be ZIed, we would be collecting their tears too! How bout that, eh? But just like SE, they are !@#$ and we beat their ass yet again. Look at Darrin's se wars numbers, thanks to warring me three or four times they ain't so hot. Then he comes to te, and tries attacking us on day 7 with nukes. Look at them, look at us. Who won? Now, give me a challenge, UN, I'm hungry for casualties. Meow.meow let the apocalypse be forced upon you.

(Btw, Neptune and Mitten run RE, I'm just their residential slut, stray cat, and loving mother. I'm just there because The Mitten needs me to nurture him, and his brother Neptune can't handle such a crazy energetic brat by himself)

23 minutes ago, Princess kittens said:

Lol, wow. Why would I use Roman empire reborn to attack the UN? They are the worst te alliance. I have much better contacts if I really wanted to hurt you. Not an alliance that we just destroyed. I don't even care about UN, in fact I know one of your boys, he used to be in SDS. Good man. I have better bones to pick than someone I don't even know. Anyway, that was a message to them trolling them, and they edited some of it to make me look bad. Jack Layton likes to think he's a legend, but he's a joke. Lord Darrin isn't even serious enough to be considered a joke. I'm surprised they had a little success. 

How are you doing? The war did not go very well for you, I understand. We do not expect much from AM, even with a Monster on loan. Of course, if you had me, I could have The Mitten and Neptune ZIed right now. 20 million in $%&*, and next round I will teach you how to beat them, they will never get past 20k in the whole round, and that is a promise. Now, as for what went wrong is you bought Nukes the first chance you could. Easy dismantle, destroy you in everything else. I wish I could have had the pleasure to take 3 of you down, but RE didn't even need me, the greatest fighter of all time, to destroy weaklings such as yourself. You even had "legends" like Jack Layton join, and as in SE, he sucked against a real challenge. You thought we were easy pickings, this is my turf. Get off my lawn, kids.

im loyal AF to my sons, Neptune and Mitten. But I do accept money in other games for hits among other services;)

Oh, and if I were to ever train Lord Darrin and the rest of his joker friends, Neptune and Mitten wouldn't only be ZIed, we would be collecting their tears too! How bout that, eh? But just like SE, they are !@#$ and we beat their ass yet again. Look at Darrin's se wars numbers, thanks to warring me three or four times they ain't so hot. Then he comes to te, and tries attacking us on day 7 with nukes. Look at them, look at us. Who won? Now, give me a challenge, UN, I'm hungry for casualties. Meow.meow let the apocalypse be forced upon you.

(Btw, Neptune and Mitten run RE, I'm just their residential slut, stray cat, and loving mother. I'm just there because The Mitten needs me to nurture him, and his brother Neptune can't handle such a crazy energetic brat by himself)

No Milk for a week

24 minutes ago, Princess kittens said:

This edited message is actually making you look worse than the original one. 

5 hours ago, ericsw said:

This edited message is actually making you look worse than the original one. 

Worse than me beating your ass? http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=43 just in case you need a reminder. Remember your roots, son. You lose to your master every time, unless you dedicate to me. Yes, you will worship and feed me TWICE a day, and I will teach you everything and rip up your couch and play with stuff I'm not supposed to and ignore toys you buy for me. Meow Meow. 

A troll message is a troll message, sonny. The UN message is fake and edited. 

To: princess kittens    From: LandofFreedom   Date: 1/17/2017 4:58:37 PM

Subject: I am ATG

15 minutes ago, Princess kittens said:

Worse than me beating your ass? http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=43 just in case you need a reminder. Remember your roots, son. You lose to your master every time, unless you dedicate to me. Yes, you will worship and feed me TWICE a day, and I will teach you everything and rip up your couch and play with stuff I'm not supposed to and ignore toys you buy for me. Meow Meow. 

A troll message is a troll message, sonny. The UN message is fake and edited. 

To: princess kittens    From: LandofFreedom   Date: 1/17/2017 4:58:37 PM

Subject: I am ATG

Sir, this message is clearly fake, there is no Bold Subjects in internal messages and consider yourself uninvited to the weekend sleepover 

10 hours ago, Princess kittens said:

Now, give me a challenge, UN, I'm hungry for casualties. Meow.meow let the apocalypse be forced upon you.

A challenge is what you'll get. I think you'll find we're not as easy to beat as Reborn was.

I hate to play the role of Odoacer, but history repeats itself, right?

36 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

A challenge is what you'll get. I think you'll find we're not as easy to beat as Reborn was.

I hate to play the role of Odoacer, but history repeats itself, right?

Seek forgiveness, and you may find it. 

Seek mercy, and it may be granted.

The Roman Empire is your God now and you will bow....either willingly, or by the end of my blade.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock