Considering Joining a New Alliance

Sephiroth

What I would want is an alliance who aid bombs full members until they are 5k infra & nuclear capable if nation follows instructions on how to use it most effectively.

Then these nations are expected to dedicate a few slots towards programs to help other new members achieve the same.

The goal would be an alliance with 100% of their nations worth keeping nuclear capable. If an alliance has enough nations to aid bomb my nation up to par; then I can coordinate and expansion to make all nations nuclear powers.

What I'm not interested in is alliances who purposely keep many of their members poor, so they can use them for tech. If I join an alliance, I would want it time be one who wants to be elite. Numbers don't matter compared to real warrior nations.

If there is an alliance out there who has the resources to at least build my nation up quick using spare slots, then if they have motivation to see all their nations built up; I could coordinate such a program.

I have implemented programs like this in the FCC with great success. Such a program just needs enough large nations willing to dedicate a slot for the good of the alliance to work.

I know I have burned bridges and made some enemies since resigning from my position as King of FCC. Although nothing personal, I had just lost all purpose here and tried finding some fighting for what I thought right.

However I'm willing to go back to playing serious again if I find a good alliance, who wants to maximize strength per nation.

Those who want me to join can PM your offer and I'm willing to keep who my rerolled nation is a secret from all other alliances.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

He doesn't want to be a tech producer, he wants welfare.

I want to be management in assisting with military growth programs. I have always paid my debts and would pay it all back keeping the program going.

Naturally he will expect his new alliance to obtain peace with ISX and Kash as well.

Seriously though Meth, even if I was in charge of an alliance which would give huge aid bombs to new members (which is not a policy I'm massively fond of anyway) I would not be inclined to give you aid based on your recent history alone; you showed no ability to maintain a warchest last war, and then went inactive in the middle of it. Why would any sensible alliance see your nation as a good investment?

Also WTF was with the PM that wasn't even in response to me?

25 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Also WTF was with the PM that wasn't even in response to me?

I get you mixed up with Blackenberg, who declared on me, blocked me & is whining via in-game PM for some reason. Seems Kashmir will go to war for Blackenberg as well.

Also I plan to reroll, those interested are PMing. I can't delete until nations under their protection stop warring me anyways. So might as well hit back when bored.

Edited by Sephiroth

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I get you mixed up with Blackenberg, who declared on me, blocked me & is whining via in-game PM for some reason. Seems Kashmir will go to war for Blackenberg as well.

Also I plan to reroll, those interested are PMing. I can't delete until nations under their protection stop warring me anyways. So might as well hit back when bored.

Not sure what she'd have to whine about:

TIVBevg.png

Did you mean instead to say she's 'winning'?

11 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Not sure what she'd have to whine about:

TIVBevg.png

I went from ignoring her to doing one round of attacks, when I decided to poke Margrave and a few SNX nations for lulz, then she sends me since while having me blocked.

To: Anarch    From: Blackenberg    Date: 1/23/2017 12:05:45 AM

Subject: you suck at this

I haven't attacked most of the war & said I'm quitting, so obviously I'm not. I'm in "do not care" mode. I haven't payed attention to or cared about about however many nukes she's wasted on my nation. I also don't care about her sitting on the Limitless Nexus AA.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or so I've heard. Her wanting to imitate Limitless Nexus & Junka wanting to imitate the LPC I should take as a high form of flattery at least. I've certainly left a mark & my memory felt for a while at least after I'm gone. I don't even know Blackenberg from Blackatron, so both of them having such strong feelings towards me despite neither being people I know I'll also take as flattery.

So I guess me not caring? lol

Edited by Sephiroth

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Must suck going from 30 wonders and 100 improvements to none huh?

Not really, what you did to the LPC after I disappeared was way worse.

I deserved to lose my nation for abandoning them, deleting 30 wonders and 100 improvements felt to light as a punishment. Seeing my allies join your side was much worse and made me consider staying to see if the LPC could be saved.

Save the LPC from what you're doing to it.

Edited by Sephiroth

3 hours ago, Ch33kY said:

Friends are temporary but wonders are forever. Unless you delete. Oh wait...

Meth used to like going rambo against our new nations below 10k NS and try to force them from the game, then he would brag about damage ratios on the OWF.

From what Animalz is telling me he isn't so tough anymore.

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Not really, what you did to the LPC after I disappeared was way worse.

I deserved to lose my nation for abandoning them, deleting 30 wonders and 100 improvements felt to light as a punishment. Seeing my allies join your side was much worse and made me consider staying to see if the LPC could be saved.

Save the LPC from what you're doing to it.

junka didn't do anything bad to the lpcn all he did was make sure brown was peaceful and willing to put aside our differences (something u should learn to do) to make sure that happened and something u should know I think u don't understand is WE INVITED JUNKA TO JOIN THE LPCN he didn't come demanding to be supreme triumvir the position was offered to him by animalz and sigrun u need to GET THAT INTO UR BRAIN MAN!!! he is doing nothing but helping the lpcn be what it was supposed to be and not UR PERSONAL ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meth used to like going rambo against our new nations below 10k NS and try to force them from the game, then he would brag about damage ratios on the OWF.

From what Animalz is telling me he isn't so tough anymore.

no and I am surprised when he loses he pretends like he isn't trying if ur a true fighter u fight until ur broke cruise missles anything to do damage not just sit there and get beat on then say ur not trying that's so lame I cant believe methrage the great is doing this. did u have us all fooled for so long did ur wonders blind us of truth???!!!!!!

the truth is junka did more good for the lpcn in the first 10 mins of his taking supreme triumvir then u did in 2 years and that's just the facts sorry man animalz is doing great there is no stupid war going on and everyone is having a good time working together u have to deal with that!!

apologize for attacking us deserting us with no word and then come join animalz and help the lpcn if u ever really loved it

viva la lpcn viva la familia animalz :war:

28 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

junka didn't do anything bad to the lpcn all he did was make sure brown was peaceful and willing to put aside our differences (something u should learn to do) to make sure that happened and something u should know I think u don't understand is WE INVITED JUNKA TO JOIN THE LPCN he didn't come demanding to be supreme triumvir the position was offered to him by animalz and sigrun u need to GET THAT INTO UR BRAIN MAN!!! he is doing nothing but helping the lpcn be what it was supposed to be and not UR PERSONAL ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no and I am surprised when he loses he pretends like he isn't trying if ur a true fighter u fight until ur broke cruise missles anything to do damage not just sit there and get beat on then say ur not trying that's so lame I cant believe methrage the great is doing this. did u have us all fooled for so long did ur wonders blind us of truth???!!!!!!

the truth is junka did more good for the lpcn in the first 10 mins of his taking supreme triumvir then u did in 2 years and that's just the facts sorry man animalz is doing great there is no stupid war going on and everyone is having a good time working together u have to deal with that!!

apologize for attacking us deserting us with no word and then come join animalz and help the lpcn if u ever really loved it

viva la lpcn viva la familia animalz :war:

I was on vacation and out of the country with no reception. By the time I came out of inactivity you guys had aligned with Junka and he continued hitting my nation already way in bill lock even further.

When your allies befriend your enemies, it's demotivating. Didn't log back on after that until I did so to delete and reroll.

I apologize for leaving, that is it. Junka will be the downfall of the LPC. I decided to give saving LPC one more shot before giving up on it, but both aNiMaLz & CA seem to value Junka more. The guy who was always opposed to the LPC on an idealogical basis.

Sorry I left the leadership vacuum, but you can't claim I didn't try freeing the LPC from him before moving on. CA & aNiMaLz rejecting me leaves no choice but to abandon the LPC.

Sorry it didn't work out. 

Edited by Sephiroth

• 1 month later...