An Announcement of Open Season from TOP

17 minutes ago, Canik said:

Auctor declared something like 6 hours before us so there should be a chance to stagger. Doesn't have to be a whole day, if I recall correctly.

Wow... 

Wars expire at update, regardless of when they are declared. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Canik said:

:P

Auctor declared something like 6 hours before us so there should be a chance to stagger. Doesn't have to be a whole day, if I recall correctly.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Loli Loli Loli. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 1/12/2017 6:47:02 PM
Last Bill Payment: 1/19/2017 6:20:43 PM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 12/5/2010 1:01:08 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/20/2015
Total Money: $470,548,493
Technology: 18,966.17 Levels
Trade Partners: Nya Sverige, Aces Lair, Pontbridge, TheSovietUnion, Neftyaniki
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 936
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 4
  • Landing Ships: 15
  • Battleships: 13
  • Cruisers: 12
  • Frigates: 11
  • Destroyers: 10
  • Submarines: 9
  • Aircraft Carriers: 9

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

[/quote]

On 21 January 2017 at 5:39 AM, Auctor said:

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Hide contents

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Loli Loli Loli. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 1/12/2017 6:47:02 PM
Last Bill Payment: 1/19/2017 6:20:43 PM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 12/5/2010 1:01:08 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/20/2015
Total Money: $470,548,493
Technology: 18,966.17 Levels
Trade Partners: Nya Sverige, Aces Lair, Pontbridge, TheSovietUnion, Neftyaniki
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 936
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 4
  • Landing Ships: 15
  • Battleships: 13
  • Cruisers: 12
  • Frigates: 11
  • Destroyers: 10
  • Submarines: 9
  • Aircraft Carriers: 9

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

[/quote]

That warchest though

I had more money than that at one point, and my nation is early 10 years younger than his...

Edited by Blackatron

Lol, I see the problem:

2016-12-05 00:20:05 The Order of the Paradox Member Revolutionary Govern Maroon 19,000.30 30,000.00 9,896.487 War Mode Water Gold 0 219,715.417 5 106,210 0 50 25
2016-12-04 00:20:05 The Order of the Paradox Member Revolutionary Govern Maroon 18,185.80 30,000.00 9,896.487 War Mode Water Gold 0 215,642.917 5

Bolded and underlined number is tech. Unless he has found a way to run 8 tech deals concurrently, there may be a problem.

Apparently he has been buying tech directly with his own nation... Bought 1,200 a few months back Someone really needs to explain to him how a tech deal works.

34637-top.png

Seems to indicate he paid directly for almost all of his tech.

!@#$@#$ nuts.

I could have told you he had a crap war chest. We tries to get him to fight when we fought IRON a few years ago and he cited having only a billion dongs as a reason not to fight. Then KB spy oped him and saw he only had about $400 mill. I have no idea where the money went. 

I would be willing to join TOP with a reroll and work towards helping them, if they want me to join.

TOP had been a long friend and ally until differences in opinion toward CnG relations. Although I would be willing to give brimging TOP back to its peak glory of they still want me as a member.

o7 TOP

Good luck 

Edited by Sephiroth

On 21/01/2017 at 1:50 AM, Lord bagel said:

latest?cb=20100213135655

For far too long a tumor has grown on the Order of the Paradox AA. It was harmless like a boil, but getting bigger and bigger all of the time. This hideous growth grew right there on the face of our alliance, taking a TOP 5 slot on our membership listing, yet we resisted the idea of lancing this boil. We convinced ourselves that it was actually fashionable and made us look good, but deep down we knew that it was nothing more than a blight to our appearance. 

Like a wart on a finger, we have no solid clue as to where he came from, or why he is here. Our attempts to reason with him and get him to participate with our alliance were met with nothing but silence. Countless wars were fought by Paradoxia, and yet the moment trouble started to brew he would escape into peace mode and avoid any conflict. And yet, we apathetically gave him our protection, not really seeing the harm in keeping him around. 

But no more.

As such, it is my sadistic pleasure to announce that Killer Lolis of Loli Loli Loli is no longer protected by TOP or any of our allies. This coward has not felt the warm embrace of a line of the open arms of a foreign army. His people have not endured a night in an air-raid shelter as enemy bombers flew over head. His soil has not be exposed to the beautiful glow of 15 Megatons of nuclear energy. He has 19,000 tech for the taking to those of you who can get to him first. He will remain on the AA until someone has declared a war on him, so as to avoid letting him slip into protection elsewhere.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=34637

Thank you, and happy hunting.

Lord Bagel

Dec away. When my tech is gone I will delete. Game was/is boring anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯