Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Haflinger said:

He was in nuclear anarchy (as in, can't declare war) at the time you guys let him slip into dove. He has since switched back to Communist. I would expect to see him declare wars once his peace mode timer is up.

I'm sure he is delighted that you have been appointed as his spokesman. 

On 1/28/2017 at 2:53 AM, Regent Pancras said:

Rebel Virginia, the master of very fine words, raconteur extrordinare, the one who regales all who will listen to his tales of military prowess has decided that Peace Mode is the best option for him, having in the space of seven short days fallen from a pre war NS of 114.6k to 71.6k.

I can't wait to hear how he spins this as some glorious personal victory on the field of battle.

To answer your earlier question Sabcat, who is winning and who is losing?

In terms of raw NS; NSO have lost more than The Legion, but it is likely to even up in due course.

The NSO top tier will have an advantage of huge warchests and wonders as they are knocked down into our 15-35k tier, which is when things will get interesting.

I speak personally and not on behalf of the alliance although I know that there are other individuals who feel the same - I would like to thank NSO for the DOW.

It has made things a little interesting within the alliance and is giving us some entertainment.

There is no love lost between Legion and NSO - but many of their leaders of nations have been on planet bob for many years so we have a shared interest in the past and if they have decided as an alliance that The Legion will be their final swan song then that is something for us to take some pride in and I personally wish them well for their future on Bob should they chose another alliance, even though I do not wish them well on the field of battle. I intend to give them what they seek and would encourage RV to engage on the field of battle once more for glory awaits.

In the year 2017 if I spent this long writing a post on the OWF I would probably want to kill myself more than I do on an average day. bless

12 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Not everyone is blessed with the ability to make such witty one-liners as you.

That was clearly more than one line, you are slipping in your dotage.

On ‎19‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 7:00 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

Gentlemen (and one or two ladies), it has been an honor. I have been involved with many alliances in my time as Bob, but the only one I could ever call a home has been NSO. Despite the ups and downs I have never known a finer alliance. Let's make this one count. Legion, your days of sharing our air are over.

We're happy to be your only reason to breathe. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

7 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

What gives you the idea I'm exiting? I plan to harry your puny nations for a long time.

You have said this several times already; I can practically feel you begging us to validate your empty threat.

It's cool, you guys can hang around. We aren't foolish enough to assume that we'll be at the top of CN, so you aren't spoiling any secret Legion plans or anything of the sort. You picked a mostly irrelevant alliance (in global politics) to be the target of your irrelevant end-game. Though, I guess it is fitting that even in your last potentially relevant move you continue to reinforce your complete irrelevancy. 

Stick around, choose some solid targets, share the green love. It's all good on our end brotha. 

13 minutes ago, Konkrage1 said:

You have said this several times already; I can practically feel you begging us to validate your empty threat.

It's cool, you guys can hang around. We aren't foolish enough to assume that we'll be at the top of CN, so you aren't spoiling any secret Legion plans or anything of the sort. You picked a mostly irrelevant alliance (in global politics) to be the target of your irrelevant end-game. Though, I guess it is fitting that even in your last potentially relevant move you continue to reinforce your complete irrelevancy. 

Stick around, choose some solid targets, share the green love. It's all good on our end brotha. 

Given how long TPF and Mongols have stuck around, I think NSO can stick around for a while.  

However NSO actually fought many wars, unlike TPF, so who knows how long their warchests last?

1 hour ago, Caliph said:

Given how long TPF and Mongols have stuck around, I think NSO can stick around for a while.  

However NSO actually fought many wars, unlike TPF, so who knows how long their warchests last?

bring on the casualties! 

6 hours ago, Konkrage1 said:

So, let me get this straight.  Your argument is that the NSO is irrelevant because the Legion is irrelevant?  Okay, good to know.  Thanks for your input.

On 1/27/2017 at 9:32 AM, Ivan Moldavi said:

So is it just me or is this pretty boring?  Can we get a few other alliances involved?  Anyone want to hit Legion?  Free tech evidently.

I see you come back start a war then have to ask for help, Thought you would have had more self-respect but clearly your time away has not helped you in anyway. I can not stand legion however I can stand them a lot more than No !@#$ Order who bail on their allies then claim others to be cowards, I am sure you will come up with some bullcrap about oooo i know nothing" We should start calling you Jon snow, as i drink and know !@#$ that simple.

On 1/22/2017 at 9:09 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

You're calling us losers? That would hurt if it came from an alliance that hasn't spent the last decade avoiding risks and embracing a subordinate role to whoever wanted to play the part of big daddy.

Really, years you hid behind the true Orders and for years you was nothing more than the tiny little brat brother that talked !@#$ then ran to big brother when !@#$ got real, and Rebel you are the biggest turn coat big mouth bob has ever seen, I am looking forward to the day you all part from this world, would be nice to know when i finally leave, !@#$ alliances like NSO and worthless people such as yourself are gone.

Claims morals and then fails to up hold hose morals when they will be on the losing side.

On 1/19/2017 at 2:25 PM, White Chocolate said:

The Legion is going to wake up,  notice that they have been attacked by NSO and respond my making a 'Recognition of Hostilities" thread.  Pass the popcorn please.

Well at least Legion don't disband when things get hard hay, got to give them the respect of sticking around when they get ragged on, hit for no reason and yet they do not simply give up and run, seems their management has a strong back bone

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

Lots of stuff I barely glanced at but thought to respond to anyway...

Right.  So you didn't bother to read the rest of the thread or any of my prior posts, correct?  Makes sense.  People like you are a large part of why I left.

I'm not actually involved in the war, nor am I actually requesting help.  It was a comment made in jest because of the lack of active involvement at the time from Legion.

As to the rest of the drivel, meh.

Hi All, 

I haven't posted in the OWF in so many years as I think you will agree 99% of topics here are far from edifying.  

However, I am breaking what is now a long tradition to mark a significant occasion. My old friend Ivan here has decided this world no longer requires his presence and has decided to leave it in the fashion he lived in it.

Ivan and I go way back. Initially friends by inter alliance agreements, we remained so until The Legion saw through the veil of lies and dishonour Ivan and his cronies spun. The legion rightfully reacted to this.

Ivan has been butthurt ever since and even though our friendship with GATO nearly destroyed the Legion in GW3 here we are many years later witnessing another of Ivans tantrums.

Again, he proves his dishonour as we know he intends to spend what remaining days his alliance have hitting the new legionnaires, our weakest and least able to defend themselves, a strategy that can be said to be like a grown man targeting a child.

His comments here as ever are white noise, the emptiest can being the loudest.

What is forgotten is the Legion of today still has the same tenets of loyalty and decency we had when we began our odyssey in this place 11 years ago.

Have Fun NSO stealing lollypops! It’s your final legacy on planet Bob.

Well, well, late to another party.

Always appreciated the recruitment efforts in the run-up to NSO's creation, but I already had Cult of Justitia in mind.  Never made it by later, the politics just never really lined up from the get-go.  I suppose we'll see more and more of these, not much left to say to anyone about anything except farewell.  You were laughed at like so many, but you made your mark; farewell, NSO.