• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

chxLCUu.png

Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

I've always disliked Legion.  

They have proven themselves to be cowards, liars, backstabbers, and just generally a poor quality alliance all around.  

In light of these facts, we in the New Sith Order have decided that we no longer wish to share our oxygen with them.

If anyone else thinks they are hard enough, come get some.

Signed,
Ivan Moldavi
Imperator Emeritus of the NSO

mJQXteg.png

•  

Ivan, Ive always respected you but you want to call The Legion cowards when NSO wouldnt even defend their fiercest allies in Kashmir. It is NSO that is full of cowards. 

13 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Ivan, Ive always respected you but you want to call The Legion cowards when NSO wouldnt even defend their fiercest allies in Kashmir. It is NSO that is full of cowards. 

I'm personally not aware of what occurred between NSO and Kashmir.  We did consider declaring on MHA utilizing the Moldavi Doctrine but they are evidently close to peace.

As for Legion, I've personally found the alliance repugnant for over a decade.  So meh...

You know, got the email, but didn't check the board because it didn't really require my attention (sorry and all that). Didn't even realize what was up til I got the email again this morning. 

Then I was confused. All good now, just like to make sure I'm not crazy or stuck in Groundhog Day or something. 

9 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Not sure why anybody would want to end an alliance by losing a war to the Legion but whatever floats your boats.

Well some people (prob just me) may hope that others will decide to attack Legion too just for fun and beat them to dust.  But maybe that's just me.

Regardless, while I don't know you because I don't know much of anyone here, you strike me as the sort that would have said the exact opposite if we had decided to attack a smaller alliance that we could beat.  Whatever floats your boat I guess.

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

Good luck friends, though it will likely take a week or two before anyone even notices and returns fire.

If past experience is anything to go by, Invicta will probably join in about a month before Legion defends itself.

Sorry to see you go out this way, Ivan. You were the best Emperor the NSO had, if you'd stuck around it probably would have been a better alliance.

Also, hi Cairna. I suddenly feel like hitting Porojussi for some reason.

Knew there'd be some salty nuts in here to wake up to lol

I would think most are just upset we didn't choo-choo-choose them.

zRuogzy.png

For many years we gave no !@#$% of Legion and came close to walking this path multiple times minus the dramatic exit; now we're breaking everything we choose to break as we walk toward the door. 

Just now, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Hail casualties!

Also, I'm sorry, I'm confused, is this a disbandment move or not? Message seems very mixed there.

We're retreating from CN politics as we explore and expand other reaches .. The AA will remain till the sun goes down; but this is our adieu. 

8 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

I do like NPO and never had the pleasure (or displeasure?) of meeting you..... But my first contact with you, you feel like a dick. 

(Insert hate mail from enemies and allies alike, please).

Missed this earlier.

Hello, my name is Ivan.  If you read any of my posts from the distant past you will likely find your initial impression to be well founded.  Cheers!

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

If past experience is anything to go by, Invicta will probably join in about a month before Legion defends itself.

Sorry to see you go out this way, Ivan. You were the best Emperor the NSO had, if you'd stuck around it probably would have been a better alliance.

Also, hi Cairna. I suddenly feel like hitting Porojussi for some reason.

That Finnish sociopath is going to nuke me. You're welcome to do so.

8 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

The Legion is going to wake up,  notice that they have been attacked by NSO and respond my making a 'Recognition of Hostilities" thread.  Pass the popcorn please.

I concur....

Not%20impressed_zpssnczfxcm.jpg

4 hours ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

As for Legion, I've personally found the alliance repugnant for over a decade.  So meh...

Congratulations on your grudge-holding skills; I commend you. 

Decimate them, Legion. 

This seems more like a situation where NSO invited Ivan to write the war declaration than him actually being a part of the war. His nation is still on none and he was last active as a member of NPO, not NSO iirc.

If NSO's goal is to simply burn things down and not grow as a civilized alliance down the road then it is a rogue alliance by definition and it wouldn't be necessary for Legion's allies to formally declare war in order to defend them.

I was always a fan of Ivan back when he lead the Orders at their peak but I always admired Vladimir more for a reason I guess. Have fun all.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

This seems more like a situation where NSO invited Ivan to write the war declaration than him actually being a part of the war. His nation is still on none and he was last active as a member of NPO, not NSO iirc.

If NSO's goal is to simply burn things down and not grow as a civilized alliance down the road then it is a rogue alliance by definition and it wouldn't be necessary for Legion's allies to formally declare war in order to defend them.

I was always a fan of Ivan back when he lead the Orders at their peak but I always admired Vladimir more for a reason I guess. Have fun all.

Wow - you're quite astute. Hawaiian blood at work.

Read my post above. This is our adieu. Yes we called back a bunch of personalities, those interested in burning !@#$ down one more time came - others just sent their love and requested nukes in their honour.

I'm honored to have been a part of NSO the last few years.  I'm also saddened that this is our adieu from the politics of this dying game. 

We've had plenty of lulz as well as some pretty sad moments over that time.  Many don't agree with some of the moves we've made but when we made them we did it in what we thought was the best interest of our alliance at that time. 

But to this particular end all I have is

o/ NSO

o/ Ivan Moldavi

o/ Rayvon

Long live the Sith