Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

chxLCUu.png

I've always disliked Legion.  

They have proven themselves to be cowards, liars, backstabbers, and just generally a poor quality alliance all around.  

In light of these facts, we in the New Sith Order have decided that we no longer wish to share our oxygen with them.

If anyone else thinks they are hard enough, come get some.

Signed,
Ivan Moldavi
Imperator Emeritus of the NSO

mJQXteg.png

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In March of 2009, I brought forth a new order here in the Cyberverse.  My intentions were nefarious, my methods menacing, and my potential unassailable.  For the time it was the fastest alliance to reach a million in strength to have ever existed here.

The New Sith Order was a collection of unsavory characters from the start.  I negotiated an end to permanent ZI for several nations in order to have them as part of the first governmental structures.  It was a group of misfits and underachievers with potential.  In many ways, they exceeded that potential, even after I was but a memory.

I do not claim responsibility for the successes of the NSO.  I was short-lived in the role of Emperor and my bluster was often too much for the idle-brained masses of the CN world.  But I am still proud of the institution I helped establish.  I am glad to see that the challenge system that was a pinnacle of our structure survived and that many of those that we once called enemies and competition came to be friends.

While the end result was a move from the Brown Sphere because of the goliath that dominated that trading region.  I believe the Terra-Cotta Pact resulted in some of our best members and am glad that they stuck around when their own alliances, our old comrades, faded.

The NSO won more than it lost, it has given more than its taken, and it goes out on its own terms, just as it arrived – by not giving a damn about what anyone else in the Cyberverse thinks of it.

I salute those that made the community greater than I could have possibly contemplated and those that have stuck it out time after time in favor of telling the larger bullies of the CN world to shove it up their collective asses.

You will be missed and the Cyberverse will be diminished with your absence.

- Ivan Moldavi, Founder of the NSO

It has been an honor and a privilege to have led NSO. Now we exit this world the way we came in, not giving a single $%&@ about what you think. It's quite refreshing more alliances should try it. Then again most alliances can't handle it.

Goodnight Sweet Prince.

o/ NSO

o/ To our allies past and present

Gentlemen (and one or two ladies), it has been an honor. I have been involved with many alliances in my time as Bob, but the only one I could ever call a home has been NSO. Despite the ups and downs I have never known a finer alliance. Let's make this one count. Legion, your days of sharing our air are over.

The Legion was my first alliance, though I was there for only a very brief few moments.

NSO is my last.

Kind of funny.

Anyway, NSO has been one hell of a ride. Thank you to everyone who made it the crazy, frustrating, but ultimately fulfilling home that it has been for me all these years.

NSO finally found their caliber when it comes to war, the inactive kid with glasses...

I find this 'bravado' rather troubling considering they ducked out defending Kashmir a few months ago.

Best of luck Legion.

22 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

NSO finally found their caliber when it comes to war, the inactive kid with glasses...

I find this 'bravado' rather troubling considering they ducked out defending Kashmir a few months ago.

Best of luck Legion.

Someone still cares. I'm not sure if that's cute or creepy.

Why not nuke Legion for old time's sake.

25 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Best of luck Legion.

1. Legion has over 3x as many members as us.

2. Legion has over 2x as much nation strength as us.

3. Legion has 28.5% aid slot usage. If one uses that as a proxy for (in)activity, they are not even close to the bottom of the barrel.

4. We were a !@#$-hair away from hitting MHA in lieu of Legion in defense of Kashmir. Ivan Moldavi would have Moldavi'd us in. Hard to beat that. But while communicating with Kashmir's government we learned they had reached peace.

5. Suck my lightsaber until it pierces your brain. Whatever outcome that leads to will almost certainly be better than what you have going on now. 

Edited by rabonnobar

8 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

1. Legion has over 3x as many members as us.

2. Legion has over 2x as much nation strength as us.

3. Legion has 28.5% aid slot usage. If one uses that as a proxy for (in)activity, they are not even close to the bottom of the barrel.

Legion was a viable war target for atlas at one point....

Let's not build them them up too much.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

chxLCUu.png

I've always disliked Legion.  

They have proven themselves to be cowards, liars, backstabbers, and just generally a poor quality alliance all around.  

In light of these facts, we in the New Sith Order have decided that we no longer wish to share our oxygen with them.

If anyone else thinks they are hard enough, come get some.

Signed,
Ivan Moldavi
Imperator Emeritus of the NSO

mJQXteg.png

•  

Gudlock to  the declaration NSO, Gudlock THE LEGION

Edited by Asero

23 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

What makes you think NSO is disbanding? I intend to still around for many more years under that banner.

i edited it already . misunderstand