Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

If you are talking of the first great war, then it was simply their size compared to other alliances, they were the biggest on the block by a decent margin, if you are talking of later on it was Moo and other leaders who eventually formed the coalition of cowards steadfast belief that they could not be betrayed into a losing battle that caused Pacifica to get steamrolled.

I agree with this summary.  Several of the events that happened after GW1 ran contrary to my policies.  Different Emperors had different agendas.

Also, if Legion had honoured their treaty then GW1 may have gone differently. As it was, the aggressors were able to get a personal apology from me and nothing more.  Hardly a steamroll.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/2/2017 at 11:20 AM, Blackatron said:

You are remembered, you and Mongols&co have made the war screens interesting when stuff has not being going on over the last year or so.

You and Vol Navy seem to be the only ones in TPF declaring max wars whenever you get the opportunity, so Kudos for that.

After almost a year of constant war and little else going on, people's interest and warchests, among other things get hard to maintain for many.  I have to say it's been fun to just fight and not worry about there being nothing more than a curbstomp once in a blue moon passing as something interesting.

18 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

My history is funny here, so forgive me if I'm incorrect, wasn't it your doctrine that caused Pacifica to get steam rolled?

Not really. The Moldavi Doctrine, and its followup the Revenge Doctrine, were both objected to and forcibly cancelled by Karma, yes. However, honestly Revenge was a bigger deal than the Moldavi Doctrine.

(For the uninitiated - the Moldavi Doctrine laid claim to Red by NPO. No other alliances were allowed to form on Red. The Revenge Doctrine forbade tech raiding against any nation on Red. Both were named after the NPO Emperors that instituted them, although Trotsky's Revenge is better known as Moo.)

Neither were nearly as important as the desire of C&G for revenge, along with the support of Citadel and Superfriends and their associated alliances, all of which were concerned that NPO was plotting against them. (It wasn't, but it did make a series of terrible mistakes which could easily lead a sensible person lacking insider information to that conclusion.)

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Not really. The Moldavi Doctrine, and its followup the Revenge Doctrine, were both objected to and forcibly cancelled by Karma, yes. However, honestly Revenge was a bigger deal than the Moldavi Doctrine.

(For the uninitiated - the Moldavi Doctrine laid claim to Red by NPO. No other alliances were allowed to form on Red. The Revenge Doctrine forbade tech raiding against any nation on Red. Both were named after the NPO Emperors that instituted them, although Trotsky's Revenge is better known as Moo.)

Neither were nearly as important as the desire of C&G for revenge, along with the support of Citadel and Superfriends and their associated alliances, all of which were concerned that NPO was plotting against them. (It wasn't, but it did make a series of terrible mistakes which could easily lead a sensible person lacking insider information to that conclusion.)

Great response, thank you

On 1/19/2017 at 0:53 AM, Ivan Moldavi said:

I've always disliked Legion.  

They have proven themselves to be cowards, liars, backstabbers, and just generally a poor quality alliance all around.  

Signed,
Ivan Moldavi
Imperator Emeritus of the NSO

mJQXteg.png

Ivan called it, here is visual Legion evidence of them being '...cowards, liars, backstab era...'

o: WagonWheel From: Rubicon Date: 2/10/2017 12:45:44 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report
Message: Fight someone else in legion. You picked the chillest out of everyone
------------------------------------------

To: Rubicon From: WagonWheel Date: 2/10/2017 12:46:34 AM

------------------------------------------

To: WagonWheel From: Rubicon Date: 2/10/2017 12:50:42 AM

Message: That's easy. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=576411
He's my least favorite. Basically because he's a $%&*.
-------------------------------------------

To: WagonWheel From: Rubicon Date: 2/10/2017 12:51:43 AM

Message: Or this guy if you're looking for an easy target http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=441760
--------------------------

(2/10/2017 5:36:05 AM) 
To: WagonWheel From: Rubicon Date: 2/10/2017 1:04:47 AM

Message: I'll send your other monsters inc buddy a peace offer too. Im just going to try and rack up on some rebuilding aid from legion and deuce out. It's a super inactive alliance.

...don't worry Legion, we nuked him anyway!

I just awoke from a slumber.  I don't know what the hell is going on, but Ivan, with whom I have never had any real conversation, declared war for NSO on Legion and then Joe declared NSO going out by hitting a sanctioned nation, the RV said they weren't going anywhere.

So, I hereby declare that I may choose to protect the NSO and the NSO AA at some point between now and forever.

That is all.  Return to your plebeian existence. 

On 2/1/2017 at 3:02 PM, Devialance said:

Well at least Legion don't disband when things get hard hay, got to give them the respect of sticking around when they get ragged on, hit for no reason and yet they do not simply give up and run, seems their management has a strong back bone

Indeed.  They have a long history and are still here as an alliance.  It is something they and the other old and well established alliance on Planet Bob can be proud of.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sabcat said:

Doesn't look to be going well for NSO or am I seeing the war screens wrong?

You mean ...... Our nations are growing? I thought we were fighting to the bottom. I thought we were doing so well in our endeavour to deplete ourselves. 'Going well' would imply an agenda beyond just fighting to destroy pixels - we're having fun on our way.  So yes, 'going well' ..

Edited by Rayvon