Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Honestly it's the fact admin has done nothing to counter drop-down griefers harassing new nations that's killing this world more than anything.

Because that has anything to do with this war? Or you just felt a need to cry about weak little bottom-dwelling SNX here? 

1 minute ago, Rayvon said:

Because that has anything to do with this war? Or you just felt a need to cry about weak little bottom-dwelling SNX here? 

Huh? You guys are the ones talking about destroying Legions tech production when you drop down. Back in the old days there was more of a strength parity between older and newer nations.

Umm we're talking about - so far - 5 days of war. No one has "dropped down" except people in active FIRST ROUND of war. .. Go back to your little table in the corner and spat over your bloc ..

5 days ... It's not gonna bill lock anyone in NSO or Legion like it does to you guys ... Relax Summer Kimono .. 

tywin doesn't even know what an irc server does and i use the word "does" to mean the most basic function

23:19  +reythegreat     • 23:19 +novemberjuliet • so mibbit crossposts to discord as well?
 23:19  +novemberjuliet  • lol, no
 23:19  +reythegreat     • do you understand how servers work
 23:20  +novemberjuliet  • not overly, no
 23:20  +novemberjuliet  • I've never used discord
 23:20  +novemberjuliet  • but I recall servers bring you food after you order it.
 23:20  +novemberjuliet  • not sure what that has to do with mibbit and discord
 23:20  ~Immortan_Junka  • i think rey is just trying to sound smart
 23:21  ~Immortan_Junka  • anyway galerion set up this droid to setup a wormhole between the coldfront and discord dimensions
 23:21  ~Immortan_Junka  • or something like that

how do you expect him to understand wars

37 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

it was, to my knowledge, a simple script bot. Umbrella has a similar one.

I had one for our Discord and IRC servers too - but we barely ended up using our Discord server so I didn't bother install it .. Not to mention we've pretty much abandoned IRC as well .. 

34 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

No, it's a wormhole like I said.

No, no it's not.

It's a script.

https://github.com/reactiflux/discord-irc

On 1/19/2017 at 0:46 PM, Immortan Junka said:

I'm no fan of Moo... he EZI'd me and disbanded my alliance. But in my opinion it would be silly to say that Vladimir's ideological and philosophical works didn't contribute to the stability of the pre-Moo Hegemony.

Moo was my friend, but I miss him even more for having learned he tried to wipe you off the face of this realm.

Edited by HeroofTime55

7 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Wait, Legion has tech production?

Yeah that was where I couldn't follow anymore. I used to try to buy tech from them when I was on purple. Looks to me like they are just going for the most inactive targets possible.

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Honestly it's the fact admin has done nothing to counter drop-down griefers harassing new nations that's killing this world more than anything.

We'll continue to disagree on this. I suspect having to fight for their nationhood helps many to solidify their ties to this world, as it did for me.

4 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Yes. A full 100 units per month.

Ahh... ok yeah that sounds believable I guess.

Should have done better recon.

Well Old Man, it's nice to see you back again. Wish you'd stuck your neck in any point before the grand finale, but I get it; you're a founder, not a stayer. 

$%&@ the Legion. I've never liked them. Least the Sith get to go out with a bang instead of a whimper.

An unwise man, seeking wisdom, climbs to the top of a mountain and finds a Zen master sitting there. He asks the Zen master "Why do you sit here?"

The Zen master says "Why not?"

The problem with this metaphor is that it requires Junka to be a Zen master to apply in this case. But it's a cool story. B-)

10 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Moo was my friend, but I miss him even more for having learned he tried to wipe you off the face of this realm.

Moo was a good guy in the end, but yeah, he did try to disband my alliance in the past too, lets not pretend he didn't do anything bad here.

It's been many years since I've commented here. Many more since I retired. In once again entering these halls, all I can say is I remain incredibly honored to stand with my brothers in NSO. Over the years, we have labored together to bind a band of misfits into a strong alliance. I look forward to employing Legion as a bookend, as we look towards the next chapter together.

/s/ 

Wad of Lint (aka LintWad) 

NSO Imperator Emeritus