Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

6 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Oh how cute, you still think you're better than.

"My bloc"

"nou"

"noU"

"No my bloc!"

"No no My bloc!!"

Yeah. I think we're better than you guys. Have fun with your multi-year same ol' same ol' .. We've watched this Junka-Methrage !@#$ with the rest of you puppets falling in line behind them tripping over yourselves over which line you're gonna get in for the past 2 years nearly non-stop. 

Enjoy.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, scozy said:

While you guys look like a bunch of losers, I'm thankful that you chose us to purge your alliance off the game. It was getting boring.

tough talk from Legion.  when has Legion talked tough before?  tons of firsts now a days.

1 hour ago, scozy said:

While you guys look like a bunch of losers, I'm thankful that you chose us to purge your alliance off the game. It was getting boring.

You're calling us losers? That would hurt if it came from an alliance that hasn't spent the last decade avoiding risks and embracing a subordinate role to whoever wanted to play the part of big daddy.

I believe Ivan Moldavi was the best thing to ever happen to NSO and its good to see him back. This would have made me tempted to rejoin had I not deleted my main.

Good luck Moldavi. Stick around and burn the heretics,don't let anyone ever convince you to step down. You are the Emperor, internally either they with you or against you.

4 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

I hope Legion triumphs so I can get to see some lengthy Rebel Virginia posts about how it was a strategic victory for NSO. The only good thing that will be lost from all of this is his blue posts.

We've already won.

39 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

I hope Legion triumphs so I can get to see some lengthy Rebel Virginia posts about how it was a strategic victory for NSO. The only good thing that will be lost from all of this is his blue posts.

We have already won. With the reduction in NS Legion has been so generous to give me I can now disrupt their tech production for years to come.

I apologize.

I'm honestly laughing at how seriously you are taking yourselves right now. Had you taken yourselves more seriously earlier, I would not be laughing, but bygones are bygones, I did not mean to derail your thread, have fun giving up and stuff.

\~/>

43 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I don't need stats on when I have Truth™ on my side.

Rebel Virginia, you Sir are the original peddler of 'alternative' truth and facts and I have to hand it to you, you are still number one top of your game.

You just need to market yourself a little better and you could make millions!

Have you thought of a slogan or strapline? Every successful business has one.

Maybe something like "Rebel Virginia - Where delusion becomes reality".

In fact I've just had a brilliant idea - We can run a competition, the winner of which will receive 100 of my tech for the best RV slogan...

11 minutes ago, Regent Pancras said:

Rebel Virginia, you Sir are the original peddler of 'alternative' truth and facts and I have to hand it to you, you are still number one top of your game.

You just need to market yourself a little better and you could make millions!

Have you thought of a slogan or strapline? Every successful business has one.

Maybe something like "Rebel Virginia - Where delusion becomes reality".

In fact I've just had a brilliant idea - We can run a competition, the winner of which will receive 100 of my tech for the best RV slogan...

I am no 'alternative.' I am the the real thing.

Edited by Rebel Virginia