Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

3 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

The truth is active politics hasn't left the building, you just aren't in on it anymore. Sorry old man.

When was the last time a sanctioned alliance signed a treaty, just out of curiousity? I would not be surprised it it has been two years.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, the only thing going on right now in 'active' politics is the ruler of a  zero wonder sub 5k ns nation is declaring himself ruler of a 'bloc' with a collective ns of not a lot at all.

That fiasco is getting way more attention than the return of Ivan Moldavi and NSO leaving the political stage and hitting Legion. This world is pretty much finished.

35 minutes ago, Mogar said:

That was far longer than 6 months ago, I was still allied to Polar when that was about to be signed.

5th of June 2016 my friend.

Also Sparta signed NADC shortly after that.

46 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

It's true, the only thing going on right now in 'active' politics is the ruler of a  zero wonder sub 5k ns nation is declaring himself ruler of a 'bloc' with a collective ns of not a lot at all.

That fiasco is getting way more attention than the return of Ivan Moldavi and NSO leaving the political stage and hitting Legion. This world is pretty much finished.

Main reason for that is that Legion apparently has 1 fewer active posters than TTK.

7 hours ago, Sabcat said:

in all fairness it's getting "more' attention by four people having about 150 posts each

6 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

in all fairness it's getting "more' attention by four people having about 150 posts each

That's true....which means nothing much of anything is getting any attention from anyone. All the active OWF posters could move into a house together

9 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Yes, pretty decent, not sure why they mostly decided to wait 24 hours though.

I'm no fan of Legion, but countering at the next update is fairly standard. It allows you to get a round of attacks in before your enemy responds, thus depriving them of a day of defensive rounds. Yes it is true that TTK has never been on the cutting edge of alliance management, but this was a tactic that was discovered back in 2006. I know you do your best, but do better.

14 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I'm no fan of Legion, but countering at the next update is fairly standard. It allows you to get a round of attacks in before your enemy responds, thus depriving them of a day of defensive rounds. Yes it is true that TTK has never been on the cutting edge of alliance management, but this was a tactic that was discovered back in 2006. I know you do your best, but do better.

i think tactics were abandoned sometime in 2013

15 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

That would be a perfectly sensible argument, if the majority of said counters occurred before update, but they did not, I was referring to the fact that many of them declared in the middle of day 3 of the war (NSO started attacks at the end of day 1) when they could have just as easily done the same on day 2, and got higher tech level nukes in earlier.

I have spent many an early morning getting up to launch attacks, I am familiar with the concept.

1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I for one stil remember the midday blitzes of FOK so not everyone used those tactics.

18 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Oh please .. Shall we lower ourselves to roll in the !@#$ with twerp alliances in the micros? Please can we be just like you and Junka?

Oh how cute, you still think you're better than.