Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

This seems more like a situation where NSO invited Ivan to write the war declaration than him actually being a part of the war. His nation is still on none and he was last active as a member of NPO, not NSO iirc.

If NSO's goal is to simply burn things down and not grow as a civilized alliance down the road then it is a rogue alliance by definition and it wouldn't be necessary for Legion's allies to formally declare war in order to defend them.

I was always a fan of Ivan back when he lead the Orders at their peak but I always admired Vladimir more for a reason I guess. Have fun all.

Lots of people admired Vladimir.  That's just how it goes sometimes.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi
Too harsh

12 minutes ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

Lots of people admired Vladimir more because he pandered to the lowest common denominator.  I always just told it how it was.  He chose the cowards way and supported a sociopath in order to save his own neck.  Water under the bridge.  That's just how it goes sometimes.

Savage (21,21,21,21)

42 minutes ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

Lots of people admired Vladimir more because he pandered to the lowest common denominator.  I always just told it how it was.  He chose the cowards way and supported a sociopath in order to save his own neck.  Water under the bridge.  That's just how it goes sometimes.

You just brutalised his idol lol.

46 minutes ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

I'm no fan of Moo... he EZI'd me and disbanded my alliance. But in my opinion it would be silly to say that Vladimir's ideological and philosophical works didn't contribute to the stability of the pre-Moo Hegemony.

Sad that we're attacking Legion, but whatevs.  I hope the next rogue AA goes after VE like I hoped we would do.

Also, I'm stunned by the negative reactions here.  Were you all really so content to sit on your thumbs and do noting until you were the only nations left?  Get to it, before the sun sets and you're lost in the woods at night with your #%&$@ in your hands and nowhere to drop your load.

3 hours ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

Missed this earlier.

Hello, my name is Ivan.  If you read any of my posts from the distant past you will likely find your initial impression to be well founded.  Cheers!

I really hope you stay longer and I look forwarded to getting to know you.

You seem cool.

This surprises me because Junka made you out to be some essay writing soft nuetral he'd often refer to, and use your name in vain every time he screws up (which is literally, every time).

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Legion was a viable war target for atlas at one point....

Let's not build them them up too much.

And then I singlehandedly tore you guys a new one. Or have you forgotten?

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I really hope you stay longer and I look forwarded to getting to know you.

You seem cool.

This surprises me because Junka made you out to be some essay writing soft nuetral he'd often refer to, and use your name in vain every time he screws up (which is literally, every time).

I don't know Junka, but based on his posts here I can definitely see your point.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Are you going to use every thread as a chance to take snipes at me because of your micro drama?

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Are you going to use every thread as a chance to take snipes at me because of your micro drama?

Are you going to use this thread to cry about someone doing to you what you do as well?

Tell everyone more about how you helped Ivan found us. I haven't spit milk out my nose in a while.

7 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Are you going to use this thread to cry about someone doing to you what you do as well?

Tell everyone more about how you helped Ivan found us. I haven't spit milk out my nose in a while.

I was known as Count da Silva at the time and worked with Teh Chron and some others as the sixth nation to join NSO. 

Would Ivan remember? No idea. Serving as a member of the three Orders helped shape my ideological foundation but that's hardly relevant to what NSO is doing today.

Edited by Immortan Junka

31 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Serving as a member of the three Orders helped shape my ideological foundation but that's hardly relevant to what NSO is doing today.

You were a dish washing boy at a 5-star restaurant. Stop pretending to now understand how to run one.