Kashmir Recognition of Hostilities

ZBmLotp.jpg

Kashmir hereby recognizes the state of hostilities initiated by MHA. Accordingly, for now, we'll be initiating a limited retaliation of our own against their belligerents.

Should this escalate further it will be by MHA's doing. If, however, you'd prefer to act like adults and end this rather than give us the runaround you know where to find me.  :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Kashmir 40 nations 

MHA 74 nations 

Looks like Kashmir is gonna have some fun at almost 2 nations a piece. 

Good luck

10 MHA nations are out of range anyway

Edited by Morphine

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Kashmir 40 nations 

MHA 74 nations 

Looks like Kashmir is gonna have some fun at almost 2 nations a piece. 

Good luck

MHA 480,000 tech

Kahmir 111,000 tech (crazy to think Hime has more than that)

So yeah, certainly fun for MHA indeed.

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Kashmirs got good friends. 

Very true, does MHA not though? I mean they didn't provide much meaningful assistance when they lost their AA, but there wasn't much they could do either.

7 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

MHA 480,000 tech

Kahmir 111,000 tech (crazy to think Hime has more than that)

So yeah, certainly fun for MHA indeed.

Very true, does MHA not though? I mean they didn't provide much meaningful assistance when they lost their AA, but there wasn't much they could do either.

Not gonna comment on MHA's treaties but its hard to get behind allies who drag you into war because they wouldnt apologize. 

1 minute ago, Morphine said:

Not gonna comment on MHA's treaties but its hard to get behind allies who drag you into war because they wouldnt apologize. 

I mean I don't really know specifically what this is about other than Yolo Swag nuking that former TDO guy and I can't comment on what NpO/Fark/GATO/Umbrella intend, so maybe you're right. Honestly I don't particularly care too much either way right now who's right and who will win [OOC] maybe I'm just grumpy because I'm ill [/OOC], but it's interesting to watch.

4 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Honestly I don't particularly care too much either way right now who's right and who will win.

It doesn't really matter who is right or wrong as its subjective anyway. Though new drama is better than old or no drama. 

Edited by Jay Kay

5 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Well speaking that MHA's leader admitted YOLO had every right to raid WillyPete and they still attacked Kashmir - I think its safe to assume they are wrong.

I don't think you have all of the information, but hey I'm retired so I'll leave that for someone to explain if they wish to.

9 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

It doesn't really matter who is right or wrong as its subjective anyway. Though new drama is better than old or no drama. 

You won't find any particular right or wrong here. Or only 1. Kashmir is right to stand up for their member who ended up under attack. MHA is right to not accept disrespectfull behaviour.

We didn't even demand an apology for YOLO's disrespectfull actions. We only demanded he explained his actions to the nation that was seeking our protection from the raid.

We tried asking it in a friendly way. We tried getting it diplomatically. We tried getting it in a fun way, by sending Vogon Poetry. After all, all who have been at war with MHA know that our Vogon Poetry usually leads fun pm exchanges. In this case however, our Vogon Poetry was responded by more disrespectfull behaviour.

Just letting all that pass was not an option. You can't spit on people without consequenses. So we did what we had to do. And Kashmir now also does what they have to do. If only they could have more influence on YOLO, then this would never have gone this far.

For the record: MHA is not seeking a full blown war with Kashmir, for we have no grudge or issue with them. We do however stick to our demand that spitting on people can't go by without consequenses. Preferably dealt with within the rulers alliance. Or by us if there's no alternative.

12 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Well speaking that MHA's leader admitted YOLO had every right to raid WillyPete and they still attacked Kashmir - I think its safe to assume they are wrong.

Maybe they thought wrongly and changed their mind and corrected the wrong to a right?

I'm just doing pointless pondering over my pint.

Edited by Jay Kay

6 minutes ago, jalap said:

You won't find any particular right or wrong here. Or only 1. Kashmir is right to stand up for their member who ended up under attack. MHA is right to not accept disrespectfull behaviour.

We didn't even demand an apology for YOLO's disrespectfull actions. We only demanded he explained his actions to the nation that was seeking our protection from the raid.

We tried asking it in a friendly way. We tried getting it diplomatically. We tried getting it in a fun way, by sending Vogon Poetry. After all, all who have been at war with MHA know that our Vogon Poetry usually leads fun pm exchanges. In this case however, our Vogon Poetry was responded by more disrespectfull behaviour.

Just letting all that pass was not an option. You can't spit on people without consequenses. So we did what we had to do. And Kashmir now also does what they have to do. If only they could have more influence on YOLO, then this would never have gone this far.

For the record: MHA is not seeking a full blown war with Kashmir, for we have no grudge or issue with them. We do however stick to our demand that spitting on people can't go by without consequenses. Preferably dealt with within the rulers alliance. Or by us if there's no alternative.

You seem reasonable. Maybe you guys can try to work this out diplomatically again? Ill even sit in and help if need be or wanted. 

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

You seem reasonable. Maybe you guys can try to work this out diplomatically again? Ill even sit in and help if need be or wanted. 

I will, sending proposition to Sir William right now.

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

We clearly need Trivial Nomad to interject on these matters.

Agreed. We have nothing in range of Trivial Nomad but Kashmir does. If Kashmir were to use Trivial Nomad for target practice, then that would really help to melt the ice :)

7 minutes ago, jalap said:

Agreed. We have nothing in range of Trivial Nomad but Kashmir does. If Kashmir were to use Trivial Nomad for target practice, then that would really help to melt the ice :)

Last Activity: Active Three Weeks Ago

11 minutes ago, jalap said:

Youll wake him up. Let him go inactive

Edited by Morphine

4 minutes ago, Banned said:
Last Activity: Active Three Weeks Ago

Trivial Nomad, aka Vladitron, will really not delete. He's an evil genious, planned his actions for years. I would be very disappointed if he deletes now.

6 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Ill hit trivial Nomad if you guys sort this !@#$ out ffs. 

That would be awesome :)