Kashmir Recognition of Hostilities

The notion that Kashmir had a gun to its head, particularly during negotiations, is a bit laughable given the circumstances associated with the declarations and the peace process itself (and I don't mean that as a jab at MHA).

A far more accurate representation:

giphy.gif

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, KingBilly1 said:

Yeah..... I don't see you doing a whole lot, not even worth tech raiding you, but B- for effort.

Well peace was declared before I could get out of PM, so that's something :/

14 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Maybe the peace involves wars being fought until expiration, but generally I would say an "amicable resolution" is not accompanied by an exchange of nuclear fire.

Those here who don't enjoy an exchange of nuclear fire, raise hands now.

My people at war do enjoy that. I'm sure Kashmir guys at war enjoy that too. Would SirWilliam and I be good leaders of our alliance if we took away our members' toys?

As for the guns held against people's heads, I can only clarify this: I never saw Kashmir as a stand alone alliance. People who think SirWilliam negotiated in fear of a "mighty MHA" underestimate SirWilliam.

11 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

The notion that Kashmir had a gun to its head, particularly during negotiations, is a bit laughable given the circumstances associated with the declarations and the peace process itself (and I don't mean that as a jab at MHA).

A far more accurate representation:

giphy.gif

Our posts crossed each other. Your GIF is very accurate. An image tells more than 1000 words :)

16 hours ago, jalap said:

Those here who don't enjoy an exchange of nuclear fire, raise hands now.

My people at war do enjoy that. I'm sure Kashmir guys at war enjoy that too. Would SirWilliam and I be good leaders of our alliance if we took away our members' toys?

Voted 5, would nuke again.  John Fitton and I are indeed having a tremendous round of Thermonuclear Tennis.

Personally I'm glad that although the engagement was kept to those initially and directly affected/involved, I was at hand to be of some small use in pursuit of that settlement.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:07 AM, berbers said:

Omg did you not learn your lesson?  Do I need to spank you again?

I might as well use this medium to issue the following Proclamation:

Helheim declares war on MHA in defense of the awesome Kush bros.

Turtles up against me and then goes into peace mode while sitting on a billion dollar WC.
Instead of following up on his word to fight MHA this guy with 34 wonders declares against 3 TTK noobs with not one wonder between them.
My lord I hope I don't ever sink myself to these standards.  

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Turtles up against me and then goes into peace mode while sitting on a billion dollar WC.
Instead of following up on his word to fight MHA this guy with 34 wonders declares against 3 TTK noobs with not one wonder between them.

Well technically he is at war with MHA since he declared on us and has not reached out for peace, so here's hoping he builds so I can have a crack at him too.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

1)  I turtled because 3 people attacked me and one bought up to 8k infra after declaring.  I don't whine when people turtle against me, sometimes it's what you do.  Especially when you are in it for the lulz.

2)  I never intended to stop war on TTK and my reason for hitting MHA went away with the Kashmir peace.  If MHA wants some, they know where I am.  

3)  TTK knows what they did to earn my wrath, they know how to get me to stop too.  Until then, I've got a year's worth of fight yet.

4)  You are back on my target list.

5)  I like lists in general

3 minutes ago, berbers said:

1)  I turtled because 3 people attacked me and one bought up to 8k infra after declaring.  I don't whine when people turtle against me, sometimes it's what you do.  Especially when you are in it for the lulz.

2)  I never intended to stop war on TTK and my reason for hitting MHA went away with the Kashmir peace.  If MHA wants some, they know where I am.  

3)  TTK knows what they did to earn my wrath, they know how to get me to stop too.  Until then, I've got a year's worth of fight yet.

5)  I like lists in general

1. He bought up to 8k infra because you bought up to 7k, yeah I don't deny that it is the practical thing to do sometimes, but don't act like it isn't you trying to avoiding fighting as much as possible as soon as you're not facing a noob with no warchest.

3. One of the nations you hit is 3 days old, you are not showing us your "wrath" by hitting a guy who has been here less than a week, at the very least send InsaneET peace.

5. Lists are pretty cool.

43 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

I don't know about selling that far down, that's 50k ns :P  but with the nukes I'm munching, I won't be that far away ?

You're missing the point, this game is obviously supposed to be played by nations with dozens of wonders and improvements and warchests that can last for months attacking each other at sub 5k NS, any other style of gameplay is clearly inferior.

42 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

1. He bought up to 8k infra because you bought up to 7k, yeah I don't deny that it is the practical thing to do sometimes, but don't act like it isn't you trying to avoiding fighting as much as possible as soon as you're not facing a noob with no warchest.

3. One of the nations you hit is 3 days old, you are not showing us your "wrath" by hitting a guy who has been here less than a week, at the very least send InsaneET peace.

5. Lists are pretty cool.

You're missing the point, this game is obviously supposed to be played by nations with dozens of wonders and improvements and warchests that can last for months attacking each other at sub 5k NS, any other style of gameplay is clearly inferior.

I never said he was wrong to buy 8k infra, it most certainly was the right thing to do (funny i caused more damage by forcing that infra buy than anything else I did lol).  Once it's impossible to win GA's, there is no benefit to rebuying soldiers, especially when fighting 4v1.  It has nothing to do with not wanting a fair fight, it's just impossible for me to get a fair fight. I either am low enough to dominate or gain enough NS to be dominated by numbers.  So trying to make a fair fight out of a situation that is patently unfair is ridiculous.

As for your 3 day old nation, he has choices and you have choices.  He can join SLAP and I will send peace, or you can end hostilities with me.  You know what I require to end hostilities, the ball is in your court.

15 minutes ago, berbers said:

As for your 3 day old nation, he has choices and you have choices.  He can join SLAP and I will send peace, or you can end hostilities with me.  You know what I require to end hostilities, the ball is in your court.

What are the terms?

17 minutes ago, berbers said:

I never said he was wrong to buy 8k infra, it most certainly was the right thing to do (funny i caused more damage by forcing that infra buy than anything else I did lol).  Once it's impossible to win GA's, there is no benefit to rebuying soldiers, especially when fighting 4v1.  It has nothing to do with not wanting a fair fight, it's just impossible for me to get a fair fight. I either am low enough to dominate or gain enough NS to be dominated by numbers.  So trying to make a fair fight out of a situation that is patently unfair is ridiculous.

Its you who picked up the so called impossible fights and then its you who turtled up.
You never intended it to be a fair fight from the start.
Anyway my fault for expecting better standards from you.

1 hour ago, berbers said:

1. Some peace agreed by two leaders shouldn't stop you unless you prefer hitting weak and wonderless nations or you get your orders from Kashmir high command.
3. I am sure TTK is always open to reasonable settlements all the time. With your money it will last more than 1 year based on your current choice opponents.
4. Earlier I was happy that I was selected by you but seeing you fight and your choice of opponents I am no more proud to be fighting you.

1 hour ago, KingBilly1 said:

What are the terms?

A public apology for requesting sanctions against my nation.

They can swallow their pride or watch me decimate their protectorates and newbies, their choice.