Kashmir Recognition of Hostilities

14 hours ago, YOLO SWAG said:

Not so much nuked a former TDO guy as nuked a nation on None, who I was trying to recruit in a fun way. I declared war on WillyPete with the reason: "Join Kashmir" and did not launch any attacks until I talk again, here, at the end of these logs.

At which point we began launching attacks against eachother. This is where WillyPete started getting upset.

Here is where jalap swoops in and asks me to stop raiding WillyPete. I refused because I took offense to being called pathetic. I informed jalap that I would continue raiding until the war expired. 

I'm not the evil and unreasonable person jalap is making me out to be. Sure I'm not the most polite guy but I WillyPete wasn't exactly innocent either. What I can see happening here is, jalap's upset that his AA is going through some technical difficulties in-game and is venting his frustration by attacking me and strong-arming my alliance for a raid that he himself has acknowledged legal. This was a squabble between myself and WillyPete that jalap stuck his nose into.

I can provide all of the logs between myself and WillyPete and myself and jalap. I've posted a lot of them here already. I would like to point out that the message that jalap has called "disrespectfull" was my reply to WillyPete's peace offering, which was the following:

You have always been a pathetic loser. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, jalap said:

Indeed, the *spits* made me push through a quest for some kind of response from you. I felt (and still feel) one can't spit on my member, not even on my pending members, without an apology or at least an explanation.

A spit vs. Vogon Poetry?  Personally (and I admit it's a close call) I think Vogon Poetry is the greater insult.  Spitting can be washed off by soap and water.  Vogon Poetry requires days of counseling.  :D

Edited by White Chocolate

4 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

A spit vs. Vogon Poetry?  Personally (and I admit it's a close call) I think Vogon Poetry is the greater insult.  Spitting can be washed off by soap and water.  Vogon Poetry requires days of counseling.  :D

Welp WC is here. Weve made it to the big leagues!

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Kashmir the micro AA thiefs finding fault in somebody doing raiding on them. This is enough crap I can take for a day.

English please? I wait til the day TTK drops you as a protectorate. Infact - ill even offer them 2,000 free tech to drop their treaty with you guys. And then your all mine Roal. Normally id forward this to blackatron but knowing him hes already writing a response to this. 

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

English please? I wait til the day TTK drops you as a protectorate. Infact - ill even offer them 2,000 free tech to drop their treaty with you guys. And then your all mine Roal. Normally id forward this to blackatron but knowing him hes already writing a response to this. 

I doubt even PZI would change his nature, and he is quite harmless compared to someone like LH.

8 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Blah blah blah. Please deal with the fact that I am gonna rub Kashmir's recent past everytime they allege they were fouled or something.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Blah blah blah. Please deal with the fact that I am gonna rub Kashmir's recent past everytime they allege they were fouled or something.

To be fair Roal, if that's in reference to Kashmir taking Limitless Nexus, that was making fun of when Methrage took the COBRA AA.

28 minutes ago, Morphine said:

:P

3 hours ago, Supreme Emperor Daeg said:

This reminds me a bit of a tragic play written by a bard. Act 1, Scene 1.

YOLO Nay, as they dare. I will spit at them, which is disgrace to them if they bear it.

WillyPete Do you spit at us, sir?

YOLO I do spit, sir.

WillyPete    Do you spit at us, sir?

YOLO (Aside to Sir William) Is the law on our side if I say ay?

Sir William (Aside to YOLO) No.

YOLO No, sir, I do not spit at you, sir, but I spit upon you, sir.

Jalap  Do you quarrel, sir?

YOLO Quarrel, sir? No, sir. But if you do, sir, I am for you. I serve as good a man as you.

I love you something fierce, daeg. ❤️

3 hours ago, Supreme Emperor Daeg said:

This reminds me a bit of a tragic play written by a bard. Act 1, Scene 1.

YOLO Nay, as they dare. I will spit at them, which is disgrace to them if they bear it.

WillyPete Do you spit at us, sir?

YOLO I do spit, sir.

WillyPete    Do you spit at us, sir?

YOLO (Aside to Sir William) Is the law on our side if I say ay?

Sir William (Aside to YOLO) No.

YOLO No, sir, I do not spit at you, sir, but I spit upon you, sir.

Jalap  Do you quarrel, sir?

YOLO Quarrel, sir? No, sir. But if you do, sir, I am for you. I serve as good a man as you.

You need to do this for every CN conflict.

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

If the guy was on None when this all started then no apology should be called for and as for an explanation, all you need to know is when hostilities will end or how you can speed that process up.

and here i thought i was taking crazy pills.

hell maybe i am.

So. Let me get this straight? 

Guy gets raided on none, alliance that wants him as a member "tries" to do diplomacy, and said the raid was legitimate.

Then somehow get's upset that he was raided, and then raids/wars Kashmir? After the raid has ended? 

Or did I just not read the PMs correctly? 

There should be more outrage that MHA is using it's strength trying to exact an apology from something they even said was legitimate. 

3 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

MHA should retaliate against kashmir if you're at all concerned with your dignity

CN would be in a permanent state of war if everybody followed that logic.

We have this thing called the Total Perspective Vortex. It helps, well, seeing things in perspective.

I quite like the idea we can settle minor disagreements with minor conflicts.

4 minutes ago, jalap said:

You took hakai's bait.

We know you like the idea of using your strength to bully your way into war against me and Kashmir. It's a shame you don't see the irony of claiming to have the moral high ground here.

Edited by YOLO SWAG
look to took

20 minutes ago, jalap said:

CN would be in a permanent state of war if everybody followed that logic.

We have this thing called the Total Perspective Vortex. It helps, well, seeing things in perspective.

So you think minor actions speak louder than MAJOR ACTIONS? A fascinating perspective

3 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Omg did you not learn your lesson?  Do I need to spank you again?

I might as well use this medium to issue the following Proclamation:

Helheim declares war on MHA in defense of the awesome Kush bros.