Libertarian Party of Cybernations Consent Decree

The Zigur

RUKUNU honored the 200 tech and it was sent.

Junka clearly has shown his intentions on fulfilling obligations.

Attempting to sabatoge the treaty Junka signed, as well as puffing his chest out at the idea of animalz not fulfilling their peace agreement- just reflects the type of person that he is.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

yes, yes- it is absolutely 'nonsense' to demand payment when it was agreed upon.

As far as I'm concerned, if your trimivre has enough time to post on this announcement, then he has enough time to send us our tech.

War is peace. If you can't wait but instead make demands in a thread I made then perhaps it is time for another very long war.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

War is peace. If you can't wait but instead make demands in a thread I made then perhaps it is time for another very long war.

If you think this statement sways me, or my belief in your intentions, then you are mistaken.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If you think this statement sways me, or my belief in your intentions, then you are mistaken.

I don't care what you think about my intentions, I care about your manipulative efforts to weaken the position of the Imperium and the LPCN.

Edited by Immortan Junka

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't care what you think about my intentions, I care about your manipulative efforts to weaken the position of the Imperium and the LPCN.

We have done no such thing, last I checked it was animalz who performed that task and the imperium antagonizing such efforts.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Peace is peace, propaganda about the previous war and following peace is ill advised at this time.

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Shhhh there there.

5 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Peace is peace, propaganda about the previous war and following peace is ill advised at this time.

If you want to discuss that there is a place for that. The treaty does not prevent us from defending an ally. That's all there is to it. 

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you want to discuss that there is a place for that. The treaty does not prevent us from defending an ally. That's all there is to it. 

If you hadn't suggested them dual, I'd be in agreeance... look back at that conversation yesterday.

11 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

If you hadn't suggested them dual, I'd be in agreeance... look back at that conversation yesterday.

I said that LH should not talk to me again if he doesnt duel after all the trash he talked. Otherwise I had nothing to do with it.

Did Animalz owe 200 tech per the agreement? Sure. Is this the place to threaten my ally while simultaneously backing a coup by Methrage? No. 

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I said that LH should not talk to me again if he doesnt duel after all the trash he talked. Otherwise I had nothing to do with it. 

I certainly wouldn't want to pass up that opportunity.

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Did Animalz owe 200 tech per the agreement? Sure. Is this the place to threaten my ally while simultaneously backing a coup by Methrage? No. 

They did owe us and we certainly planned to collect. Backing a coup by methrage is all in your head, just another non supported conspiracy theory made up by you. Do we feel he was the rightful founder of LPCN? Of course... and that belief is of no violation to the peace terms.

Something that you've clearly attempted to manipulate in your favor.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sure. Is this the place to threaten my ally while simultaneously backing a coup by Methrage? No. 

My understanding of a coup d'etat would imply that this bloc are your subjects that you govern, rather than your allies. If Sephiroth was trying to take over an alliance then you'd have a point.

Edited by Jay Kay

Methrage declared himself "Sovereign" and that all other positions have no power. It is an attempted coup against the Triumvirate by definition. It's also unlawful because there is no foreign Sovereign over the Imperium or other LPCN alliances.

I am tired of LH constantly provoking us and then citing the peace agreement as protection. He is only protected against an act of aggression by the signatories; now the hard line in the sand is revealed: No treaty interferes with our right to protect our allies.

Edited by Immortan Junka

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

He is only protected against an act of aggression by the signatories; now the hard line in the sand is revealed: No treaty interferes with our right to protect our allies.

The only thing you had to protect them against was if they hadn't of payed their (agreed to) reps.

Breaking your end of the bargain and backing such a barbaric scenario only shows that your ego is more important than the bloc's reputation as well as the peace terms you agreed to.

In both cases, that's troubling.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The only thing you had to protect them agasint was if they didn't pay their agreed to reps.

Breaking your end of the bargain and backing such a barbaric scenario only shows that your ego is more important than the bloc's reputation.

There was no timeline to the tech being delivered; you entered this thread and imposed your own timeline by threat of aggression.

Fortunately for you Rukunu is more forgiving than I am, because you would either have had to go to war where the Imperium and others backed Animalz, or else eat your words.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage declared himself "Sovereign" and that all other positions have no power. It is an attempted coup against the Triumvirate by definition. It's also unlawful because there is no foreign Sovereign over the Imperium or other LPCN alliances.

I am tired of LH constantly provoking us and then citing the peace agreement as protection. He is only protected against an act of aggression by the signatories; now the hard line in the sand is revealed: No treaty interferes with our right to protect our allies.

I'm failing to see the distinction, what are they your allies or your alliance? They cannot be both as a coup d'etat implies they're part of your alliance that you govern.

Coup d'é·tat

(ko͞o′ dā-tä′)
n. pl. coups d'état (ko͞o′) or coup d'états (dā-täz′)
The sudden overthrow of a government by a usually small group of persons in or previously in positions of authority.

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

So no, it's not. 

...another lie 

You mean like when you violated the NAP agreement with VG by attack ISX alongside Sengoku during the Plutocratic War?

Oh, the irony of pushing the line and demanding we adhere to the peace agreement.

I enjoy people telling Sephiroth what he can and can't do with his creation. This is an imaginary world where he can make up his own rules for his imaginary creation. I doubt the validity of any member state that views themselves as a Libertarian that doesn't recognize him as its one true God Emperor. Clearly this Triumvirate is merely a power grab by those that have not had the fortune to be presented by the blessed will of his Lord and Savior of Libertarianism. All Hail Sephiroth, God Emperor of the LPC.

Edited by Lysergide

13 hours ago, Archangel1 said:

But since you abandoned the organization, do you really have any legal claim to it? 

Gotta admit, this is only fair. It's not like you can quit your job and come back to work the next day because someone you don't liked filled your spot. 

4 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

Gotta admit, this is only fair. It's not like you can quit your job and come back to work the next day because someone you don't liked filled your spot. 

In this case it is more like disappearing and then faking your own death, then returning to normal life and expecting that the world has stopped for you.