Libertarian Party of Cybernations Consent Decree

The Zigur

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Oh so only active in the government, seems I was mislead in my recruitment message, shame on you.

If you start a topic of conversation on our forums someone will always respond, how many response will depend on the topic but generally people aren't interested in talking for talking sake.

ISX is a very active alliance, this can been seen on the alliance page. We have multiple outlets for communication between members, with the forum being one but it is not the preferred tool of communication for many people.

8 minutes ago, Galerion said:

If you start a topic of conversation on our forums someone will always respond, how many response will depend on the topic but generally people aren't interested in talking for talking sake.

ISX is a very active alliance, this can been seen on the alliance page. We have multiple outlets for communication between members, with the forum being one but it is not the preferred tool of communication for many people.

None is very active if we are using that marker for activity.

Anyway I wouldn't of responded so much if you leader wasn't going around attempting deception through lies and character assassination against me.

Edited by Jay Kay

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you don't like taking heat, don't dish it out. It's never classy for an ex-member to join in a chorus of propaganda and makes you look just as disgruntled as Methrage.

What propaganda? Is this just more nonsense like your classified information comment :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you don't like taking heat, don't dish it out. It's never classy for an ex-member to join in a chorus of propaganda and makes you look just as disgruntled as Methrage.

I thought you left the topic? I'm still waiting for a response on how you can manage to combine authoritarian, and libertarian together. 

Or are you one of those who don't like the heat, so they avoid others "dishing" it out. Or are you not as classy as you would like others to believe? 

3 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

As I recall he and reyrey had a running thing of doing that sort of thing back and forth to each other for a long time. But no, it was just him, got it.

yeah isn't it weird that i posted in my own alliance's DoE or when methrage made announcements about it

Jay Kay is an active alliance producer, so even though I dislike his bad attitude I don't mind conversing to an extent.

Rogues however exist at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Is that referring to myself?

Still waiting for you to answer how you even remotely think how two opposing government styles are the same.

Or you can keep proving to everyone that you can't handle a real discussion with someone who can actually confront you with facts, knowledge, and that you only rely on propaganda.

36 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

None is very active if we are using that marker for activity.

Anyway I wouldn't of responded so much if you leader wasn't going around attempting deception through lies and character assassination against me.

Which marker, how would you know? you were not a point of commination nor did you use all the other channels of communications.

You tried to add credibility to your opinion by implying you had seen something on our forum that contradicts Junka's claim of being offered his LPCN title, this is a falsehood.

I don't know what your problem is or why you feel the need to attempt to undermine factual events but when you do things like that you are going to get called out on it.

40f57f517fac1003f821d4c403cd7d1c.png

Edited by Galerion

47 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Activity through aid doesn't make isx 'active'. They're just tech farms.

36 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you don't like taking heat, don't dish it out. It's never classy for an ex-member to join in a chorus of propaganda.

He's probably telling the truth, which means the only one who's taking the 'heat' is you.

Is that why you utterly failed to carry out Methrage's demands during the first War on Terror?

What demands and are you referring to your harassment of the LPC; as you called us terrorists for defending?

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

You shouldn't be in Gov, look at what you're already trying by taking all the LPC senate seats for SNX after they let you call yourself government there.

Myself and TK0Rahl were senators before the LPC agreement, TK0Rahl gained a seat with the removal of hardin. When you went inactive your spot was filled by PoSSE's senator.

8 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Myself and TK0Rahl were senators before the LPC agreement, TK0Rahl gained a seat with the removal of hardin. When you went inactive your spot was filled by PoSSE's senator.

Junka made it sound like Sigrun would support his position in the LPC because SNX supports Sigrun's seat. Although its ironic to see you guys already decided to replace Sigrun on the Senate regardless of Sigrun signing off on this announcement.

45 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Junka made it sound like Sigrun would support his position in the LPC because SNX supports Sigrun's seat. Although its ironic to see you guys already decided to replace Sigrun on the Senate regardless of Sigrun signing off on this announcement.

We haven't replaced Sigrun, we did replaced hardin and our voting hasn't needed adjusting since. If either Sigrun or TK0Rahl take the 5th seat in this months election we are happy. You seem to be under the impression that the only way we can support Sigrun getting a seat is to directly apply votes and that simply isn't true but I'm not getting into details on what we may or may not do with someone who isn't a member of LPC.

Edited by Galerion

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Unfortunately I am not a sorceror and can't simply conjure more votes for a third senate seat. :rolleyes: 

You can do simple math on who you're pushing out with a second SNX Senator. Although at this point it seems Sigrun doesn't want my help keeping a Senate Seat or Sigrun wouldn't have sided with you. So I guess it's none of my concern as long as Sigrun chooses the Imperium's side regardless of what happens with the Senate as a result.

Frankly I have no desire for a senate seat and never have. I had no problem with Methrage being our senator because he listened to me when I said not to sanction. I have no problem with our current senators being SnX members because the same thing. Please go read our manifesto again. We wanted a sphere where independents and small AAs can exist without being treated as designated victims and sanctioned without justification - and we have it.