Libertarian Party of Cybernations Consent Decree

The Zigur

4 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

No, but there have been more than just this latest person, whom left ISX, and has said bad things about it. When there are more ex-members speaking out against ISX, than current, non-gov, members speaking up for it. It sure does say something. 

You may wish to ignore that there has always been more detractors than defenders of the Imperium, especially from those who have left. I have never talked to someone who has left the Imperium who had a positive experience in it. 

Also. The "big boy" forums are not representative of every nation speaking out against the Imperium. As well as, this ex-member speaking out on the forums, I have a hard time believing that he barely interacted with his previous AA, when he is out on the main forums interacting with the world. Unless he is an anomaly, which is doubtful, he probably interacted fairly consistently with his previous AA, and you're just down playing it. 

The Imperium is not for everyone. It is a harsh, disciplined, authoritarian military alliance shaped by eight wars in the last two years. This isn't a rainbows and butterflies alliance so not sure what the point of yout rambling is.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Galerion, Tk0Rahl and Sigrun are all sponsored candidates and coordinate regardless of who actually wins each month.

If Sigrun is out, then the real LPC loses all Senate influence and it's just SNX holding influence. SNX never agreed as an alliance to become a full LPC members and respect their policies either. 

Seems you're trying to pull a fast one to wrestle all Senate influence from the LPC. You're making it harder rather than easier for Sigrun to hold a seat when you don't priorize Sigrun's seat before claiming extras for SNX.

Seems clear it's just SNX holding influence on Brown you care about and this stunt where you pretend to be LPC is so they give up their Senate power without a fight.

Edited by Sephiroth

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium is not for everyone. It is a harsh, disciplined, authoritarian military alliance. This isn't a rainbows and butterflies alliance so not sure what the point of yout rambling is.

Point one is that there are more public detractors of the Imperium than public defenders of current members. You understood the point I was making, because you defended your alliance as authoritarian. Which is contradictory to the title of this announcement. 

Point two is that I'm happy that you finally stopped the sham of you saying you are even remotely close to Libertarian. Remember when you tried to tell me producerism was a libertarian ideal? 

3 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Point one is that there are more public detractors of the Imperium than public defenders of current members. You understood the point I was making, because you defended your alliance as authoritarian. Which is contradictory to the title of this announcement. 

Point two is that I'm happy that you finally stopped the sham of you saying you are even remotely close to Libertarian. Remember when you tried to tell me producerism was a libertarian ideal? 

What are you talking about?

First, we have so many detractors because we have made so many enemies. We are not some inactive AA that sits on the sidelines, we are actively implementing our vision for the world, and those who have tried to destroy us resent it.

Second, we are both authoritarian and libertarian because we are a voluntaryist alliance... membership is voluntary and comraderie built by those who have fought together to defend the Imperium and our Revolution.

We will still be standing, regardless of how many people complain about us or outright attack us, as several "detractors" in this thread have. I look forward to years more tears flowing because of our continued existence.

You still haven't denied you're trying to take Sigrun's seat, you only claimed it doesn't matter if Sigrun has one anyways.

Even now if CA & aNiMaLz asked me help save them from SNX's treachery, I would pull whatever strings I need to in order to ensure Sigrun doesn't lose this election. However if Sigrun loses this election, that really will be the end of the LPC.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What are you talking about?

First, we have so many detractors because we have made so many enemies. We are not some inactive AA that sits on the sidelines, we are actively implementing our vision for the world, and those who have tried to destroy us resent it.

Second, we are both authoritarian and libertarian because we are a voluntaryist alliance... membership is voluntary and comraderie built by those who have fought together to defend the Imperium and our Revolution.

We will still be standing, regardless of how many people complain about us or outright attack us, as several "detractors" in this thread have. I look forward to years more tears flowing because of our continued existence.

Can you not read? There are more former members detracting on ISX, than current non-gov members defending it. Stop with the propaganda. Just read. There are more former members. Nations that were once apart of ISX, that left, and are detracting from ISX. Hopefully you're still with me. There are less current non-gov members than former members defending ISX. Which means the current members of ISX are not defending ISX. Did you make it this far? Hopefully you can understand what I have posted now. 

Go get a dictionary, read both definitions of governing style, and come back to me, and tell me that they are the same.

Again. Calm down on the propaganda, we're not your silly, dumb members here. We can see through your rhetoric, and propaganda. You can't even comprehend a normal rhetorical statement without trying to propaganda your way out of it. 

1 minute ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Can you not read? There are more former members detracting on ISX, than current non-gov members defending it. Stop with the propaganda. Just read. There are more former members. Nations that were once apart of ISX, that left, and are detracting from ISX. Hopefully you're still with me. There are less current non-gov members than former members defending ISX. Which means the current members of ISX are not defending ISX. Did you make it this far? Hopefully you can understand what I have posted now. 

Go get a dictionary, read both definitions of governing style, and come back to me, and tell me that they are the same.

Again. Calm down on the propaganda, we're not your silly, dumb members here. We can see through your rhetoric, and propaganda. You can't even comprehend a normal rhetorical statement without trying to propaganda your way out of it. 

Nice, so the one or two people who left are more important than the 60+ "silly, dumb members" who remain. You really aren't getting any points for your rhetoric either Alonso.

Nice, so the one or two people who left are more important than the 60+ "silly, dumb members" who remain. You really aren't getting any points for your rhetoric either Alonso.

What was that alliance called again, where most of the former SNX joined after you became leader and aligned them with Doom Sphere?

It was more than one or two people who left, also you dealt with those who didn't agree with you rather harshly using your Doom allies. There is a reason most former SNX members don't like you. After you did a full shift in their foreign policy by becoming a tech farm for their enemies, you later helped roll them alongside other Doom alliances to try making an example of them. Rewriting history to one or two people leaving when the entire alliance fractured after you took over is a bit much.

Where did I say that? You are grasping at straws, and the english language. I made a comment about how there were more former in public, decrying ISX, than current non-gov members defending ISX. So, if you would actually try to refute my statement, instead of trying to use rhetoric, or propaganda. Please do so. 

Instead you are trying to put words in my mouth that I did not say. 

I'm also still waiting how in the world you believe that Libertarian, and Authoritarian can be even remotely considered to be the same leadership style. Because unless you can throw some feeble excuse together about them being so, you just clearly stated that you are not about the values of Libertarianism. 

39 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You may wish to ignore that there has always been more detractors than defenders of the Imperium, especially from those who have left. I have never talked to someone who has left the Imperium who had a positive experience in it.

It might surprise you to learn that those who leave any alliance are more likely to have had issues with it than those who stay. Particularly an alliance like SnX with its intentionally dense and intimidating signup. It's just kind of the way those things generally work. The people that like it the way it is stick around and the people that don't like it as it is leave, ideally to find an alliance more to their taste and move on, rather than feeling the need to post about how bad their previous alliance was constantly.

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

What was that alliance called again, where most of the former SNX joined after you became leader and aligned them with Doom Sphere?

It was more than one or two people who left, also you dealt with those who didn't agree with you rather harshly using your Doom allies. There is a reason most former SNX members don't like you. After you did a full shift in their foreign policy by becoming a tech farm for their enemies, you later helped roll them alongside other Doom alliances to try making an example of them. Rewriting history to one or two people leaving when the entire alliance fractured after you took over is a bit much.

The splinter had MasterChief77 as their leader, so it had to be put down.

Just now, Sigrun Vapneir said:

It might surprise you to learn that those who leave any alliance are more likely to have had issues with it than those who stay. Particularly an alliance like SnX with its intentionally dense and intimidating signup. It's just kind of the way those things generally work. The people that like it the way it is stick around and the people that don't like it as it is leave, ideally to find an alliance more to their taste and move on, rather than feeling the need to post about how bad their previous alliance was constantly.

That's part of my point. That there are more former members saying ISX, in turn Junka, is not that great. Junka has said he is the alliance, which if you follow that logic. There are more members decrying Junka, than defending him. 

I've found more people ;eave because they are not happy with the current FA, or for more activity, which shouldn't be the case for ISX. I'm glad you like them, and want to defend them. There are just more former members detracting than current members defending. 

It's just a fact. 

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This discussion is over, I don't need to explain anything to either of you two. Go get a room.

Awe, little Junka had to take his toys home? No. You are correct that you don't need to explain anything to anyone. Yet don't make public statements saying that two things that are in definition opposed to each other, to conflate them as the same. It's telling that when someone can actually confront you with facts, and true statements, you go hide. 

You are apart of a bloc with Libertarian in it's title, yet you think Authoritarianism is the same as Libertarianism. 

So, please, go. Go take your toys, and leave the conversation because someone is pointing out your hypocrisies. 

6 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

The splinter had MasterChief77 as their leader, so it had to be put down.

That doesn't negate the facts that more people than just two left the alliance because of Junka, and have decried it over the time Junka has lead. When you remove propaganda from rhetoric, you can clearly see that ISX has had many more former members decry that alliance, than current members every defend it. 

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This discussion is over, I don't need to explain anything to either of you two. Go get a room.

The part on nobody from the LPC needing a seat apart from SNX, since you can then take away all power the LPC has over how the Senate is used?

I'm surprised the founding LPC members are still going along with your scheme. The LPC used to depend on support from nations scattered across the Brown Team, but ever since the Imperium claimed LPC membership suddenly voting LPC hasn't been so popular. You're killing the LPC right in front of them, yet somehow convincing them its for the best.

Although before this election ends, there is always that chance they will suddenly come to their senses and everything you've been working towards these last few months fall apart & you're revealed for what you are and always have been to the LPC.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

We had a valid Casus Belli since July for the reasons listed in the DoW and simply waited for an appropriate time:

Of which Doom Kingdom assisted due to Masterchief77's past actions while in the North Star Federation. That was the main reason why Doom Kingdom came in and quashed that splinter. If he wasn't the leader, the situation would likely have been different. It didn't help that he sat in Peace Mode for the entirety of it, and GATO had to hash out a deal to bail him out of the conflict to "retire" on their alliance.

2 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

You can discuss it all you want but you're talking out your caboose and then asserting your prior access to a non-public thread as backup for it, which is bull. If it really were there you'd be misusing information that you had access to in confidence, but it's doubly bull because that's not actually what happened in the thread!

So don't spout bull if you don't want to be called on it.

What information have I misused? I've provided no information, I made an opinion.

Going off you post it seems you store all information for later use, that says more about you than me who just reads it.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

One ex-member who barely interacted with his fellows is not representative of more than himself.

Hard to interact when no one really posts on the forums, hence one of the reasons for leaving: no community.

56 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I have a hard time believing that he barely interacted with his previous AA, when he is out on the main forums interacting with the world. Unless he is an anomaly, which is doubtful, he probably interacted fairly consistently with his previous AA, and you're just down playing it. 

There is more conversation in a morgue than at SNX.

Edited by Jay Kay

You were never masked above Confidential access level, which is entry level, and never volunteered to do anything.

I thought you took your toys, and went home? Or are you going to only respond to others who have not directly confronted you on your wrong definitions of government styles? 

21 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Of which Doom Kingdom assisted due to Masterchief77's past actions while in the North Star Federation. That was the main reason why Doom Kingdom came in and quashed that splinter. If he wasn't the leader, the situation would likely have been different. It didn't help that he sat in Peace Mode for the entirety of it, and GATO had to hash out a deal to bail him out of the conflict to "retire" on their alliance.

I have no idea what micro drama NSF and Masterchief777 had to do with it, and I dont remember talking to you much about it being our primary points of contact were Lord Hershey and White Chocolate.

Maybe you are right, but I have no idea what that's about, since DK's actual leadership never told me that.

The official reason DK presented was it was in support of the Imperium, which it was.

SNX: 22 wars declared

Doom Kingdom: 11 wars

Doom Squad: 8 wars

Edited by Immortan Junka

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You were never masked above Confidential access level, which is entry level, and never volunteered to do anything. 

It's ok, you weren't really our type anyway.

Oh so only active in the government, seems I was mislead in my recruitment message, shame on you.

3 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Oh so only active in the government, seems I was mislead in my recruitment message, shame on you.

What did you expect, sitting around singing kumbaya? Most of our people are active but quiet, following orders and doing management work when they can. There's chatting in the public lounge but most of us who fought wars arent here to chit chat.

Maybe you should have joined MI6 a couple years ago, it would have been a better fit.

Edited by Immortan Junka