Libertarian Party of Cybernations Consent Decree

The Zigur

8 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Except in this case he really isn't.

The oddest thing about this entire line of attack from Sephiroth is that he by his own admission never took the L part of LPCN so seriously. I'm the one that made a workable IC ideology out of it. Yet somehow we're not ideologically pure enough for him anymore. That makes no sense at all.

I warned you -- how long ago was it? a year? more? -- and you refused to listen. So don't even....

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Except in this case he really isn't.

Just going off the peace topic that was posted on snx forums where I read it when I was a member, where you and Sir Kindle and Junka were posting in and that isn't how it looked to me personally, 

2 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Just going off the peace topic that was posted on snx forums where I read it when I was a member, where you and Sir Kindle and Junka were posting in and that isn't how it looked to me personally, 

I have no idea what you are talking about or what your problem is, but talking about the classified information of your former alliance is never classy and reflects badly on you in the future.

Did you even take the goodthink exam in Polar??

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, kingzog said:

I warned you -- how long ago was it? a year? more? -- and you refused to listen. So don't even....

You've spewed filth for a couple years now I think, your pretensions are nauseating, so you don't even.

36 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have no idea what you are talking about or what your problem is, but talking about the classified information of your former alliance is never classy and reflects badly on you in the future.

Did you even take the goodthink exam in Polar??

What classified information is that then? Since I've shared no information in those comments. 

I won't expect an apology for your baseless accusation.

13 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

What classified information is that then? Since I've shared no information in those comments. 

I won't expect an apology for your baseless accusation.

You are talking about stuff that happened in a confidential forum.

It's ok, don't worry about the oath in your application.

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's confidential that you've discussed peace on your home forums at some point after the many wars your mouth has got SNX in? lol  .. TFF ...

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

You seriously trying to play the character assassination card aren't you?

Other than mentioning names which anyone who has read these topics has seen a thousand times. How is "that isnt how it looked to me personally" sharing information? That's an opinion and not classified information.

Jay Kay, you're leveraging your status as an ex-member to insert a viewpoint with no basis in reality that Sigrun already confirmed is false. You're dropping names from an embassy discussion you obviously weren't paying close attention to.

I tried to talk to you after you silently left us (without resigning like you were supposed to) but I was ignored, so I think it's fair to say you have some axe to grind.

18 hours ago, kingzog said:

In Meth's world, because Vladimir pointed out that Tywin didn't know what he was talking about, this makes Tywin 'influential'. I know that this makes absolutely no sense, so allow me to put it in context. Consider the number of times Meth has assumed he was a colossal figure bestriding history when everyone was in fact having a chuckle at his expense. It goes well beyond a mere false narrative. Methrage is cognitive dissonance personified.

It kind of disheartens me that I don't even notice this peculiar brand of logic anymore. I've progressed to the just-point-and-laugh stage.

i still remember when methrage made like 50% of the posts in one of my DoE threads that ended up being very long because -- as usual -- he just wouldn't stop chanting the same inane !@#$%^&* he tends to

7 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Junka, don't discuss in detail about situations to the world if you don't want people to make a comment or an opinion on them posts.

You can comment on Imperium or LPCN affairs if you want, just be prepared to take heat back, this is the big boys forum.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

You can comment on Imperium or LPCN affairs if you want, just be prepared to take heat back, this is the big boys forum.

Seems I am, I'm not the one who got triggered on an off the curf opinion and making wild character attack accusations.

11 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Seems I am, I'm not the one who got triggered on an off the curf opinion and making wild character attack accusations.

I, Jay Kay, do solemnly swear
Loyalty and service unto the Imperium
To speak and to be silent, to do and to let be,
To come and to go, in need and in plenty,
In peace and in war, in living and in dying,
From this hour henceforth,
until the Imperium releases me,
EZI take me, or the game ends. 

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I, Jay Kay, do solemnly swear
Loyalty and service unto the Imperium
To speak and to be silent, to do and to let be,
To come and to go, in need and in plenty,
In peace and in war, in living and in dying,
From this hour henceforth,
until the Imperium releases me,
EZI take me, or the game ends. 

I would say why I left and why your message and tone after leaving would assume I was free of oath, but I don't divulge classified information. 

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

i still remember when methrage made like 50% of the posts in one of my DoE threads that ended up being very long because -- as usual -- he just wouldn't stop chanting the same inane !@#$%^&* he tends to

As I recall he and reyrey had a running thing of doing that sort of thing back and forth to each other for a long time. But no, it was just him, got it.

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

Junka, don't discuss in detail about situations to the world if you don't want people to make a comment or an opinion on them posts.

You can discuss it all you want but you're talking out your caboose and then asserting your prior access to a non-public thread as backup for it, which is bull. If it really were there you'd be misusing information that you had access to in confidence, but it's doubly bull because that's not actually what happened in the thread!

So don't spout bull if you don't want to be called on it.

17 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Doesn't it say something when there are more former members from ISX talking out about them, then current non-government members defending them? 

One ex-member who barely interacted with his fellows is not representative of more than himself. It's the job of govt and those they designate to deal with the formal politics (and politicians) on the OWF.

Obviously, that's often forgotten in this barbarian age where rogues and mischief-makers pretend to be "influential."

Edited by Immortan Junka

What I don't understand is why SNX seems to keep pushing a second SNX Senator in the top 5 despite pushing Sigrun out in the process.

Wasn't the deal suppose to be SNX guarantees Sigrun's seat in exchange for Sigrun agreeing with Junka he's LPC?

It looks like the LPC is dangerously close to holding no seats, since I still never saw the announcement on SNX officially joining as an alliance...

Edited by Sephiroth

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

One ex-member who barely interacted with his fellows is not representative of more than himself. It's the job of govt and those they designate to deal with the formal politics (and politicians) on the OWF.

Obviously, that's often forgotten in this barbarian age where rogues and mischief-makers pretend to be "influential."

No, but there have been more than just this latest person, whom left ISX, and has said bad things about it. When there are more ex-members speaking out against ISX, than current, non-gov, members speaking up for it. It sure does say something. 

You may wish to ignore that there has always been more detractors than defenders of the Imperium, especially from those who have left. I have never talked to someone who has left the Imperium who had a positive experience in it. 

Also. The "big boy" forums are not representative of every nation speaking out against the Imperium. As well as, this ex-member speaking out on the forums, I have a hard time believing that he barely interacted with his previous AA, when he is out on the main forums interacting with the world. Unless he is an anomaly, which is doubtful, he probably interacted fairly consistently with his previous AA, and you're just down playing it.