Libertarian Party of Cybernations Consent Decree

The Zigur

From the Office of the Triumvirate of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations (LPCN)

Recently there has been some confusion regarding the current status of the LPCN. Statements have been made by several individuals which have been misleading or downright disingenuous. This Decree affirms that:

1. Anarch is not a full member of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations. All new members must be approved by the Triumvirate by consensus.
  2. Upon Sir Kindle's resignation as Triumvir, his replacement must be selected by the remaining two Triumvirs (Immortan Junka and Sigrun Vapneir).
  3. Supreme Warlord Rukunu of Animalz has been selected by Triumvirs Sigrun Vapneir and Immortan Junka as the new third Triumvir.

We apologize for any confusion that may have occurred during the last three days, but it was important that the LPCN move forward in a legal, consensual manner. We are committed to establishing liberty through order on the brown team and serving our constituent alliances as a stable political organization.

Signed

ISX Supreme Triumvir Immortan Junka

CA Triumvir Sigrun Vapneir

Animalz Triumvir Rukunu

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once my signature has not been forged.

Although I would have preferred to stick with our previous usage 'voting member' or 'full member.' Perhaps you might edit that in.

As always any nation who believes in freedom to trade is welcome to become an 'associate member' of the LPCN simply by voting for one of our candidates. This is not an alliance membership, it is designed to be compatible with any or none (although of course if your alliance specifically forbids it that would create a conflict.) It is simply a vote for free trade.

-S

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Making an announcement before we have a real vote with the actual Triumvir, this is invalid.

Unless Sigrun thinks he can be the Libertarian Leader the LPC needs, As the Founder and Sovereign of the LPC; I reject this announcement as nonsense.

Junka managed to get in touch with someone barely active first and get him to sign off on something he knows nothing about.

SIr Kindle was the Triumvir for aNiMaLz & handed over his position to me. Since then aNiMaLz were leaving the LPC. So your announcement is just full of misinformation and the LPC will have a real discussion on the future before deciding

Also Junkaluka is not even a Libertarian and has rejected the philosophy despite knowing it well. He is a fraud and cannot lead a Libertarian Organization. He'll turn the LPC into something completely different and destroy its legacy

I am a Triumvir and the highest ranking. I cannot be removed. The Triumvir are just titles to make those who are useful feel important, but no title gives anybody authority to take action against other members. The LPC exists to serve and lead by true libertarian example.

Edited by Sephiroth

3 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

So I'm confused. Are Tywin and Seph working together now or are they still fighting?

Tywin is about to be removed, but trying to make as much noise and desperate attempts to take control of the LPC.

I still run the LPC, I never surrendered to him and I still am the leader of the LPC. The LPC will do what is right.

Edited by Sephiroth

24 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Tywin is about to be removed, but trying to make as much noise and desperate attempts to take control of the LPC.

I still run the LPC, I never surrendered to him and I still am the leader of the LPC. The LPC will do what is right.

This topic suggests otherwise:

Generally no longer existing means you are not able to leave, and returning doesn't automatically grant what you had before.

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Making an announcement before we have a real vote with the actual Triumvir, this is invalid.

Unless Sigrun thinks he can be the Libertarian Leader the LPC needs, As the Founder and Sovereign of the LPC; I reject this announcement as nonsense.

Junka managed to get in touch with someone barely active first and get him to sign off on something he knows nothing about.

SIr Kindle was the Triumvir for aNiMaLz & handed over his position to me. Since then aNiMaLz were leaving the LPC. So your announcement is just full of misinformation and the LPC will have a real discussion on the future before deciding

Also Junkaluka is not even a Libertarian and has rejected the philosophy despite knowing it well. He is a fraud and cannot lead a Libertarian Organization. He'll turn the LPC into something completely different and destroy its legacy

I am a Triumvir and the highest ranking. I cannot be removed. The Triumvir are just titles to make those who are useful feel important, but no title gives anybody authority to take action against other members. The LPC exists to serve and lead by true libertarian example.

But since you abandoned the organization, do you really have any legal claim to it? 

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

As the Founder and Sovereign of the LPC; I reject this announcement as nonsense.

I am a Triumvir and the highest ranking. I cannot be removed.

I still run the LPC, I never surrendered to him and I still am the leader of the LPC.

The denial is strong in this one. I'd suggest (re)reading the OP.  :)

5 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Read this entire statement carefully, and then decide who the tyrant is.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I barely ever think ISX has done the right thing, but with Sigrun on his side (apparently), this looks over. 

Sigrun has been to inactive for me to get touch yet, so it just seems Junka filled Sigrun into rushing into signing an announcement with no idea what's going on.

I think Sigrun is just misinformed at the moment.

You went Inactive In the Middle of a war. Then came back and told me you would not be willing to play unless Sigrun helps us defeat SNX. I told you we were about to peace out. thats was months ago. I havn't heard from you since until today. you said your farewells In forums. you never gave me a heads up You just flaked on us. I don't trust your Dedication to the game. We would welcome you back as a brother but not a leader.

14 minutes ago, fordlandia said:

You went Inactive In the Middle of a war. Then came back and told me you would not be willing to play unless Sigrun helps us defeat SNX. I told you we were about to peace out. thats was months ago. I havn't heard from you since until today. you said your farewells In forums. you never gave me a heads up You just flaked on us. I don't trust your Dedication to the game. We would welcome you back as a brother but not a leader.

I said the only way we could win, was if Sigrun joined maybe. I was expressing how hopeless the situation was, not laying anything on Sigrun. I never asked Sigrun to join that war or expect Sigrun to. I didn't want to drag Sigrun into such a poorly thought out war, I figured I'd fight to the death instead.

I joined that war because you said something about a SNX nation attacking one of yours. Later intel showed it might have been a ghost, but it seemed like the CB wasn't solid. So I fought using everything I had against SNX until I went into bill lock.

I was leaving, but Sir Kindle begged me not to leave the LPC to Junka. Leaving like that was wrong, which is why I never planned to get involved again. However in the short time I've had this new nation, I've heard a lot of voices telling me they think I need to fix the LPC from Junka.

Also wasn't Sir Kindle your Triumvir?

Anyways I would be happy to leave the LPC to you and Sigrun, except none of you are active to publicly represent the LPC. Its just Junka, someone who's been anti-LPC until he wanted to take it over after I went inactive.

I realize I lost a lot of trust when I disappeared, but I might as well free the LPC from SNX if possible. Leaving a leader vacuum and letting him fill it was the worst failure on my part, but I'm willing to try correcting the error.

Edited by Sephiroth

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

LPCN has enjoyed stability and prosperity since I have been triumvir. If anyone hates stability and prosperity, they are more than welcome to go off and join you on whatever adventure you conjure up next.

You can't make up your own organization?

Although if you don't want to go by one individual dictating the rules with no agreement of members, the Triumvir in the system you claim valid consists of Sigrun Vapneir, myself and yourself. Unless you abandon the order and rules you claim to bring stability, there will need to be a meeting between all us to decide this.

1 minute ago, kingzog said:

Methhead hasn't figured out that there doesn't NEED to be a meeting....

Allow me to try.

You quit, pal. You walked away. You don't get to have a deciding voice. Have you not noticed that nobody is lining up to support you?

After I deleted, Sir Kindle transferred me his position in the Triumvir. After I revealed I thought SNX should leave the LPC, SNX decided to try rewriting history and filling in another name.

Considering Rukunu is the actual alliance owner of Animalz and commands Sir Kindle, I fail to see why he cannot make a good triumvir. Animalz is the largest voting group outside of the Imperium and Anarch is demanding the seat be yielded to his 1 vote and 1000 NS.

Edited by Immortan Junka