Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missing. Many, many men can't see the open road.

4zX9YNQ.png

On behalf of Kashmir I would like to thank the former and present signatories for our joint involvement in the experiment that was Magnum Opus. The experiment has concluded, with mixed results, and accordingly it's time to move on.

The jury's out on motions to dissolve the bloc but ultimately the Charter has served more as a list of suggestions than as law. Accordingly, effective immediately, Magnum Opus is no more.

30ikdXd.png

Alas, everything old is new again. Kashmir Co-Prosperity, our guiding document, has been revived and has received a timely facelift.

Kashmir Co-Prosperity

Kashmir acknowledges that in this world of chaos there are those among us who would stake their right to defend and assist as they please.

Kashmir submits that alliances are bound only by true feelings of friendship and co-prosperity. It is this submission that dictates any aid or assistance, in aggressive or defensive, diplomatic, or economic nature, offered between Kashmir and its friends.

Kashmir contends that this document consists conceptually as an agreement to the principles of non-aggression, optional defense, and optional aggression between Kashmir and its friends.

Friends of KCP know who they are. :)

E7E3ZmD.gif

2 hours ago, ericsw said:

Our day will come, show me barrys over Lyons and we got a deal. $%&@ all you $%&@ers who deny it,,, let me have me tea

Tiocfaidh ár lá. Tea is just the British tool of oppression in Ireland, I'd rather get drunk off my ass and suck on a potato until I sober up.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

2 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Tiocfaidh ár lá. Tea is just the British tool of oppression in Ireland, I'd rather get drunk off my ass and suck on a potato until I sober up.

and you know what oppression is? 

Well... For the last (how long has CN been around?) I've been stuck here and if that's not mental oppression I don't know what is. As far as real life...well for the sake of OOC in an IC thread.. I'll keep it short I grew up in a place where being of my background got me beat up quite often by mobs of other people for being in the wrong neighborhood.

2 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Well... For the last (how long has CN been around?) I've been stuck here and if that's not mental oppression I don't know what is. As far as real life...well for the sake of OOC in an IC thread.. I'll keep it short I grew up in a place where being of my background got me beat up quite often by mobs of other people for being in the wrong neighborhood.

you know your name in irish means our day will come, that meaning we will defeat the british one day 

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

you know your name in irish means our day will come, that meaning we will defeat the british one day 

I am aware. I would be from the island that speaks the language.

6 minutes ago, Morphine said:

I always check the war screens - probably hundreds of times a day

Likewise.  :)

The situation with MHA will be dealt with, I'd ask in the meantime that this thread remain on topic.

Edited by SirWilliam

25 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Likewise.  :)

The situation with MHA will be dealt with, I'd ask in the meantime that this thread remain on topic.

Damn right it will. 

Here lies Magnum Opus. He died so young! Why?! Why!?! Why!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!