A counter to Libertarianism

Lucius Optimus

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:22 PM, Lucius Optimus said:

I offered, you said you were quitting. I told you I don't tech deal with the uncommitted. I'll take that shadowy thing as a compliment. I'm just calling it like it is. LPCN is a not a force of good on Bob, and it remains unstable.  It's time to move on. 

Sephirot is still pissed of by your actions in 3 strikes it seems. Congrats Lucius you have always maintained your anti LPC stand all the time no matter who they were allied with or who is in their bloc not even when they were fighting your own opponents.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Sephirot is still pissed of by your actions in 3 strikes it seems. Congrats Lucius you have always maintained your anti LPC stand all the time no matter who they were allied with or who is in their bloc not even when they were fighting your own opponents.

Its hard to trust someone who is so ideologically opposed to Libertarianism. :laugh:

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

Its hard to trust someone who is so ideologically opposed to Libertarianism. :laugh:

It's hard to trust someone who is so willing to affiliate  with the likes of aNiMaLz. 

Under your watch you allowed Sir Kindle to develop nukes. That sir, is a crime against  all humanity. 

Reminder of the real Libertarian Party of Cybernations

Together we made Brown the first Libertarian Team; where Freedom is valued above all else.

We had hoped moving forward more Senators and nations would no longer vote based on the short sighted interests or grudges of their alliance; but instead on the selfless goal of making freedom prevail above all else. Libertarianism is a political philosophy that upholds liberty as its principal objective. Liberty is good for everyone, we're all better off if we recognize everyone's right to have freedom; rather than everyone ending up with less freedom as a result of everyone trying to suppress the Freedom of those they dislike or disagree with. We agreed Libertarianism was better for everyone

We won that seat despite much opposition, countless sanctions and wars against me. It was the first time there was a Senator who couldn't be controlled and as opposed to sanctions on principle

Our Original Manifesto of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations

1. What's the problem? The problem is that trade and aid sanctions are used as weapons, and used casually and disproportionately against micros and unaligned nations. The problem is that our liberty, our freedom of association and our freedom of commerce are routinely infringed.

2. What's the solution? Within the material realities of Cybernations, the solution is to do the same thing the large alliances do - band together to defend our interests in the senate. We must create a Libertarian Party in Cybernations.

3. Pursuant to that, the signatories will set up and maintain a forum, select candidates, and then work to elect them.

4. Senators who run under our platform and are elected will be committed to using their powers to defend the liberty, specifically the freedom of association and freedom of commerce, of all party members on the sphere.

5. Alliances or nations who wish to become party members must be willing to move to Brown & vote for Libertarian Senators.

Founding Signatories,

Methrage, King of the Libertarian Empire
Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign of Confederatio Aesir
xoindotnler, Sovereign of Rjvkmsc
Nicholai, Sovereign of Libertarian Norway
Sir Kindle, Sovereign of the New American Kingdom
Kaznawim, Soveriegn of wreytweyewuyeyewyyry
RUKUNU, Sovereign of fordlandia

Junkalunka who has always been very anti-Libertarian opposed us as much as he could, so before i let my nation delete into inactivity I gave him some payback. He considered the war ongoing after me going into inactivity and attacked me when he could after I reappeared briefly once. I didn't care much what happened next in CN if I was gone, although after getting sucked in I see Junka distorting the LPC into his private militia; where he makes them call him Supreme Triumvir or something along those line. As if he's superior to everyone else.

When I led the LPC, I didn't do so using rules and forcing people to do stuff; instead I served the LPC and the LPC assisted me in leading them since. The members of the LPC are all free states and its their obligation to fight against any authoritarian influences which try to take hold of them. I'm disappointed to see so many LPC members willingly following an Authoritarian, as they call themselves LPC still. The real Libertarians will be those who fight the fakers and all who insist on preventing the spread of authoritarianism under the libertarian name. Junka announced himself Supreme Triumvir without SNX ever joining properly either.

Really there are no actual dictators like Junka in the LPC, just nations people look to for guidance and trust to steer them in the right direction. Nations who show leadership qualities, which cause nations to want to follow their lead. Agreeing on Senate Candidates was the closest things to a real government function the LPC had internally.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Reminder of the real Libertarian Party of Cybernations

Together we made Brown the first Libertarian Team; where Freedom is valued above all else.

We had hoped moving forward more Senators and nations would no longer vote based on the short sighted interests or grudges of their alliance; but instead on the selfless goal of making freedom prevail above all else. Libertarianism is a political philosophy that upholds liberty as its principal objective. Liberty is good for everyone, we're all better off if we recognize everyone's right to have freedom; rather than everyone ending up with less freedom as a result of everyone trying to suppress the Freedom of those they dislike or disagree with. We agreed Libertarianism was better for everyone

We won that seat despite much opposition, countless sanctions and wars against me. It was the first time there was a Senator who couldn't be controlled and as opposed to sanctions on principle

Our Original Manifesto of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations

1. What's the problem? The problem is that trade and aid sanctions are used as weapons, and used casually and disproportionately against micros and unaligned nations. The problem is that our liberty, our freedom of association and our freedom of commerce are routinely infringed.

2. What's the solution? Within the material realities of Cybernations, the solution is to do the same thing the large alliances do - band together to defend our interests in the senate. We must create a Libertarian Party in Cybernations.

3. Pursuant to that, the signatories will set up and maintain a forum, select candidates, and then work to elect them.

4. Senators who run under our platform and are elected will be committed to using their powers to defend the liberty, specifically the freedom of association and freedom of commerce, of all party members on the sphere.

5. Alliances or nations who wish to become party members must be willing to move to Brown & vote for Libertarian Senators.

Founding Signatories,

Methrage, King of the Libertarian Empire
Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign of Confederatio Aesir
xoindotnler, Sovereign of Rjvkmsc
Nicholai, Sovereign of Libertarian Norway
Sir Kindle, Sovereign of the New American Kingdom
Kaznawim, Soveriegn of wreytweyewuyeyewyyry
RUKUNU, Sovereign of fordlandia

Junkalunka who has always been very anti-Libertarian opposed us as much as he could, so before i let my nation delete into inactivity I gave him some payback. He considered the war ongoing after me going into inactivity and attacked me when he could after I reappeared briefly once. I didn't care much what happened next in CN if I was gone, although after getting sucked in I see Junka distorting the LPC into his private militia; where he makes them call him Supreme Triumvir or something along those line. As if he's superior to everyone else.

When I led the LPC, I didn't do so using rules and forcing people to do stuff; instead I served the LPC and the LPC assisted me in leading them since. The members of the LPC are all free states and its their obligation to fight against any authoritarian influences which try to take hold of them. I'm disappointed to see so many LPC members willingly following an Authoritarian, as they call themselves LPC still. The real Libertarians will be those who fight the fakers and all who insist on preventing the spread of authoritarianism under the libertarian name. Junka announced himself Supreme Triumvir without SNX ever joining properly either.

Really there are no actual dictators like Junka in the LPC, just nations people look to for guidance and trust to steer them in the right direction. Nations who show leadership qualities, which cause nations to want to follow their lead. Agreeing on Senate Candidates was the closest things to a real government function the LPC had internally.

I'll give you this. You have sobered up as the day gas gone on. Because that's the best augment you've had all day. 

Unfortunately, that was not the case. 

There are numerous examples of the LPC,  either as a group or one of its signatories, oppressing other micros and stomping on their liberty. Mostly this kind of oppression came from the top through you, or through Sir Kindle of aNiMaLz. 

I'm not denying that you were sanctioned many times, or that you valiantly fought many wars against many foes. But there are also many examples of you declaring and subseqently crushing nations that had no chance against you. 

This is not the work of an organization that wanted liberty and Justice, but s tyrannical empire. An empire that destroyed many a growing nation on both sides over the past two years. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2017 at 9:13 PM, Lucius Optimus said:

Libertarianism is...sigh* 

Destabilizing the world once again. With posts by the recently deceased-then-returned Sephiroth, duels escalating conflict and strife, and The Imperium of SuperNovaX trying to hold it all together; it looks as though a fresh wave of LPC  wars may be on the way. All this going on mere weeks after LPC was seemingly absorbed by ISX. 

Libertarianism is an unstable philosophy, and I respectfully believe it impossible to control this Libertarian Party in the way Sephiroth wants to. Order must prevail, only so much "liberty" as they call it can be granted to the mob before it gives way to tyranny. Be it tyranny within or without, the Libertarian elements of Bob are full of it. 

I personally believe a confederation of alliances, headed by a king or emperor would serve the cause of Liberty much more than what the Libertarians are trying to do. As for ISX. Junka I don't think you can convince me that you can be imperial producerist and Libertarian at the same time, but you can try....

I submit to you the leaders of Bob; that a stable, peaceful libertarian state cannot and will never exist. 

I must admit as a former leader of the libertarian alliance the Fifth Column Confederation (FCC) it is hard to corral the libertarians, by definition they are so individualist they often will not compromise any belief for the good of the alliance. I knew both Meth (Sephiroth) and Junka in the FCC days. My memory fades but I remember Meth being a pretty good guy and was part of my close circle at least at once point. I do vaguely remember Junka being a problem and perhaps not really a libertarian, I don't know like I said my memory is rough. 

Regardless it is hard to run an alliance as libertarians though for a while it was fun. FCC had some really good times and I miss those early days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Blackatron said:

Disclaimer: TTK does not endorse poaching or any other such behaviour. :D

Of course, that was a joke in response to his saying we were replying fast enough to be in the same alliance and the fact that I would never join SNX :P 

I only like poached eggs :P

22 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Of course, that was a joke in response to his saying we were replying fast enough to be in the same alliance and the fact that I would never join SNX :P 

I only like poached eggs :P

*her saying :P and I prefer my eggs fried :P