Montezuma Hitchcock Dual

Montezuma

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

If I had Monsters Inc full support, then I might take it back.

Although my VP quits the day after I become Triumvir of LPC, with you guys beating on aNiMaLz who are the ones who are on my side. What is there to even take back from him at this point? Anyways spending hundreds of hours trying to get something back I already gave up on seems useless. You guys getting into a fight with aNiMaLz gave Junka the chance to seem like the helpful ally helping them out of the situation.

All my support seems to have given up, so I might as well do the same.

Well. To be fair, it seems Junka doesn't even consider you part of LPC anyways. You would need all the support you can get, and if Minc, and animalz truly want LPC to succeed since they "gave" you your seat back, they should all give you the full backing you deserve. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had Monsters Inc full support, then I might take it back.

Although my VP quits the day after I become Triumvir of LPC, with you guys beating on aNiMaLz who are the ones who are on my side. What is there to even take back from him at this point? Anyways spending hundreds of hours trying to get something back I already gave up on seems useless. You guys getting into a fight with aNiMaLz gave Junka the chance to seem like the helpful ally helping them out of the situation.

All my support seems to have given up, so I might as well do the same.

Junka didn't help them out of the situation. It was RUKUNU and I talking that ended that situation.

Giving up your project because lof hurt your feelings by resigning is not the methrage I once knew.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Junka didn't help them out of the situation. It was RUKUNU and I talking that ended that situation.

Giving up your project because lof hurt your feelings by resigning is not the methrage I once knew.

Come talk to me on IRC if you want to figure out a way we can save the LPC.

12 hours ago, YOLO SWAG said:

FAKE NEWS!

12 hours ago, Galerion said:

Always lots of that around.

37 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

According to some within the LPCN, you were not Triumvir in the first place as you were not confirmed by myself and Sigrun, and others would have it you are not even a member of the LPCN (as Anarch).

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Comedy gold coming from the guy who ignored me to make a one man OWF announcement.

The LPC is on the verge of death under your terrible leadership. I'm taking it back because many of its members have begged me to save it, rather than let it die under SNX rule. Read your PM, you've failed as a leader in the LPC.

I could reclaim the LPC without a vote and just claiming what's mine, but I can easily get the votes needed to remove you guys speaking with Sigrun.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

The LPC is on the verge of death under your terrible leadership. I'm taking it back because many of its members have begged me to save it, rather than let it die under SNX rule. Read your PM, you've failed as a leader in the LPC.

I could reclaim the LPC without a vote and just claiming what's mine, but I can easily get the votes needed to remove you guys speaking with Sigrun.

You haven't taken the time to understand peoples positions. You've just barged in and said jump expecting people to say how high. Who would be happy with that?

Also "many of its members have begged me to save it" that there I'm going to call a flat out lie.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Can you reclaim the wonders and improvements you lost after you foolishly attacked the Imperium during the last war?

If both Animalz and ISX leaves the LPCN, it will not have enough voting power to maintain a senate seat. Considering ISX and Animalz supports the candidacy of Sigrun Vapneir, I think it is unfortunate you would put Confederatio Aesir in such a poor position on the brown team simply to satisfy your own ego.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Can you reclaim the wonders and improvements you lost after you foolishly attacked the Imperium during the last war?

If both Animalz and ISX leaves the LPCN, it will not have enough voting power to maintain a senate seat. Considering ISX and Animalz supports the candidacy of Sigrun Vapneir, I think it is unfortunate you would put Confederatio Aesir in such a poor position on the brown team simply to satisfy your own ego.

If the LPC is just ISX and CA, that wouldn't be much of a bloc and not something CA would want to be part of.

We'll make up the votes with additional alliances who will join.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I can work out some framework to deal with this.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Declare it defuct while you still can Junka. LPC served it's purpose. Disband it and redeem thyself in yhe eyes of imperialists everywhere! 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

Declare it defuct while you still can Junka. LPC served it's purpose. Disband it and redeem thyself in yhe eyes of imperialists everywhere! 

It wouldn't be legit, at least 2/3 Triumvirs would need to vote something like that in.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Your assistance is not required, and you are not allowed on the brown team per the peace agreement terms anyway.

I've released him from all draconian terms, since they go against the Libetarianism we cherish.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Excellent, I look forward to seeing Monsters Inc back on the brown team :smug:

Monsters inc has no desire to go back on the brown team. At least until our terms are completed.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I've released him from all draconian terms, since they go against the Libetarianism we cherish.

I'm pretty sure it is the Monster Mash coalition that has the power to release people from the terms they set.

Besides, MInc has a senate seat on white (not that KingNeptune can do much since the other 4 don't vote on anything) why should they wish to return to brown?