Montezuma Hitchcock Dual

Montezuma

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

I wanted to make sure it fit when I mailed it out in-game.

The rest was basically saying Junka wants us to be 'reasonable' and I agree.

I think having them write a song for peace is completley reasonable. 

My comment wasn't specifically aimed at you just owf in general.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace has been agreed upon with animalz. Animalz has agreed to send Neptune and Wagon 100 tech each, an apology from pantherstrike, and not another peep out of that montezuma character or sir kindle in relation to m inc.

I would like to thank the great RUKUNU, whom I've always respected- and I look forward to working more closely with him in our future endeavors.

o/ peace

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Peace has been agreed upon with animalz. Animalz has agreed to send Neptune and Wagon 100 tech each, an apology from pantherstrike, and not another peep out of that montezuma character or sir kindle in relation to m inc.

I would like to thank the great RUKUNU, whom I've always respected- and I look forward to working more closely with him in our future endeavors.

o/ peace

Oh good. More for us. We'll be waiting "animalz" 

ericsw123 left over this crap & I'm pissed. Unless you guys want Junka ruling the LPC and me to give up on making the LPC great again; beat on someone like Jack Layton if you can't resist fighting.

After I pay Alexio that tech for his deal, I think I lost all motivation to do anything in this game when allies are so fickle.

27 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Beating you up might actually be something worth the LPC and Monsters Inc teaming up, then we'll see how destabalized you feel. :P

Anything to keep you motivated Sephiroth.  

I can feel your anger....it gives you focus, makes you stronger. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

In the past I've went out of my way to grant favors, when Lord Hitchcock insisted on strange request. Rarely do I ask favors..

I request he forgive the reps on the aNiMaLz, seeing as that is important and the hatchet is buried.

aNiMaLz and Monsters Inc don't need to like each other or defend each other, but as 2 sovereign Anarchist alliance; we should at least have enough mutual respect to not make each other enemies and leave room to work on future projects we all want together. Also not to bad mouth each other pointlessly in public in an attempt to undermine each other. I'm very disappointed in everyone.

I expect any aNiMaLz who have an issue with Monsters Inc say any problem they have with Monsters Inc directly to me instead of posting about it. Things need to change from however relation were when I wasn't leading the LPC.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

In the past I've went out of my way to grant favors, when Lord Hitchcock insisted on strange request. Rarely do I ask favors..

I request he forgive the reps on the aNiMaLz, seeing as that is important and the hatchet is buried.

aNiMaLz and Monsters Inc don't need to like each other or defend each other, but as 2 sovereign Anarchist alliance; we should at least have enough mutual respect to not make each other enemies and leave room to work on future projects we all want together. Also not to bad mouth each other pointlessly in public in an attempt to undermine each other. I'm very disappointed in everyone.

I expect any aNiMaLz who have an issue with Monsters Inc say any problem they have with Monsters Inc directly to me instead of posting about it. Things need to change from however relation were when I wasn't leading the LPC.

We expect the reps as rukunu agreed and in good faith. This expectation for their recent behavior is trivial, especially considering they want to work together.

34 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We expect the reps as rukunu agreed and in good faith. This expectation for their recent behavior is trivial, especially considering they want to work together.

If you would have spoke with me before escalation, I could have resolved it and progress on getting the LPC like it was moving along nicely.

Act friendly with them long enough for me to reshape their views on who our friends would have allowed me to make the LPC friendly towards Monsters Inc.. A positive relationship for both sides. Although all I see this doing is giving them more reasons to believe anything bad Junka says about you guys & me feel like bothering to try fixing the LPC is a waste.

What I need is the LPC & Monsters Inc able to work together. If the venom between the two is this strong, maybe its best I let Sir Kindle have his seat back. You guys can enjoy a Junka led LPC & remember it could have been different had you supported me when I could have taken the lead.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Although all I see this doing is giving them more reasons to believe anything bad Junka says about you guys & me feel like bothering to try fixing the LPC is a waste.

The animosity between animalz and monsters was caused by monsters exit of the war with MM coalition, a war which you dragged animalz into in the first place.

If Junka were to fan the flames it would have little impact as this fire was already burning brightly before he sat next to it.

Edit: Sir Kindle asked for further clarity to be added.

The truth is our issues with Monsters is rooted in the fact they asked us for help in a war with Scotland, left us to fight SNX and KoRT alone, got themselves peace, and then Hitchcock deletes with out ever saying a word to us. The final straw was their cowardly acts of betrayal and desertion during the Monsters Mash war.

Edited by Galerion

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Anarch I have been working overtime to clean up the mess your drama has been causing, I'd appreciate if you would refrain from badmouthing me in public. 

I didn't cause this drama, Monsters Inc had agreed not to attack until Montezuma created this thread to provoke them.

I'm not sure what would inspire him to create such a thread,, but you haven't done a great job if the situation has devolved where somebody from aNiMaLz would spontaneously decide to post something like this. Rather than discourage the provocation, instead you encouraged the duel request and for LH to take it.

If you wanted me to get fed up and leave the LPC in your control, I guess this wouldn't have been a bad event to orchestrate to cause that. If you want me to leave leading the LPC to you and step aside, just say so.

According to some within the LPCN, you were not Triumvir in the first place as you were not confirmed by myself and Sigrun, and others would have it you are not even a member of the LPCN (as Anarch).

I explained very carefully why starting a thread on the OWF was a bad idea. At first you agreed, but later in the middle of our IRC conversation you posted it anyway. I don't know how to work with someone that erratic and self-willed.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

According to some within the LPCN, you were not Triumvir in the first place as you were not confirmed by myself and Sigrun, and others would have it you are not even a member of the LPCN (as Anarch).

I explained very carefully why starting a thread on the OWF was a bad idea. At first you agreed, but later in the middle of our IRC conversation you posted it anyway. I don't know how to work with someone that erratic and self-willed.

I am Triumvir, although if you ship Alexio the 100t I owe him; I'm willing to give it back to Sir Kindle. Otherwise I'll stick around to prove I am. ;)

15 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I am Triumvir, although if you ship Alexio the 100t I owe him; I'm willing to give it back to Sir Kindle. Otherwise I'll stick around to prove I am. ;)

I could just as easily send the tech directly. All you have done as a self-declared "Triumvir" is insert yourself into matters in which you know nothing.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I could just as easily send the tech directly. All you have done as a self-declared "Triumvir" is insert yourself into matters in which you know nothing.

I know you could ship him the tech on my behalf, which is why I told you I'm willing to step aside peacefully if you do that for me.

I don't want to delete with any debts outstanding, although if I stay until I can send it; I'm sure I'll get a little to comfortable with my Triumvir position to let it go.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage was the original founder, I find this statement rather harsh. 

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Methrage was the original founder, I find this statement rather harsh. 

With his use of language, its almost enough to motivate me to stay and makes him understand his position as Triumvir is dependent on me thinking he's loyal and doing a good job with it.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I know you could ship him the tech on my behalf, which is why I told you I'm willing to step aside peacefully if you do that for me.

I don't want to delete with any debts outstanding, although if I stay until I can send it; I'm sure I'll get a little to comfortable with my Triumvir position to let it go.

So you're defeated by Junka. A project you spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on, for him to have it.

I live to see the day that methrage conceded to Junka.

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So you're defeated by Junka. A project you spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on, for him to have it.

I live to see the day that methrage conceded to Junka.

If I had Monsters Inc full support, then I might take it back.

Although my VP quits the day after I become Triumvir of LPC, with you guys beating on aNiMaLz who are the ones who are on my side. What is there to even take back from him at this point? Anyways spending hundreds of hours trying to get something back I already gave up on seems useless. You guys getting into a fight with aNiMaLz gave Junka the chance to seem like the helpful ally helping them out of the situation.

All my support seems to have given up, so I might as well do the same.

Edited by Sephiroth