Montezuma Hitchcock Dual

Montezuma

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ericsw said:

You didn't GA did you? I can tell from the war screen, thought you had courage, honour over pixels and all that kinda stuff

Let him keep his 10 cents in abandoned equipment 

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

You didn't GA did you? I can tell from the war screen, thought you had courage, honour over pixels and all that kinda stuff

Yeah i would have ga but I lowered my defenses so baby boy would attack and by sound that i cant deploy or attack. don't worry about me at reset ill attack

58 minutes ago, fordlandia said:

Since Monty Is Unable to accept your Challenge due to his range I will accept on his behalf. I understand that is how It works now.

No sir, how it works is morphine runs his mouth, then you challenge him and he sends someone to fight you he doesn't actually fights he just runs his mouth. the owf is different then our places to chat this place is crawling with cowards like McKnight and morphine lmao

5 hours ago, Williambonney said:

I hereby claim all rights as the sole vendor and propietor to any foods and refreshments sold during said event.  

Footlongs!  Come get your footlongs here!!

I'll take some kettle corn and a Dos Equis.

He's prob. referring to way the hell back following Doom when I cancelled XX as Sparta's King. They (XX) seemed more upset than I was. Or perhaps it was just PR control.

There was some pretty funny propaganda pieces DBDC and DK put out to troll the whole thing. :popcorn: Good times.

4 hours ago, fordlandia said:

Since Monty Is Unable to accept your Challenge due to his range I will accept on his behalf. I understand that is how It works now.

Good, your about as good at warring as Montezuma is speaking english. This should be fun. 

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am astounded at the fact that people are STILL being talked into fighting Lord Hitchcock's fights on his behalf.

I am astounded at the fact that no matter how much people beg you not to talk you are STILL talking. Please for the love of god, shut up already. You dont need to insert yourself in EVERY single issue.

19 minutes ago, Morphine said:

I am astounded at the fact that no matter how much people beg you not to talk you are STILL talking. Please for the love of god, shut up already. You dont need to insert yourself in EVERY single issue.

Well to be fair these are his allies, but have no fear animalz, they can't help you:

: L_H hi
22:34 Immortan_Junka yes
22:34 L_H i want to remind you that you are signed on peace terms
22:40 Immortan_Junka ok
22:40 L_H he wanted a duel
22:40 L_H he got a guel
22:40 L_H duel*
22:41 Immortan_Junka lol I dont care about that
22:41 Immortan_Junka If you didnt duel, I wouldnt have answered this pm
22:41 L_H ah
22:41 L_H but they then declared in 'defense'
22:41 L_H as long as we are on the same page
22:41 L_H i don't expect any SNX aid to animalz, as that would be breaking the peace terms
22:42 Immortan_Junka You guys sort this out
22:42 L_H good
22:42 L_H cheers

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Galerion said:

Always lots of that around.

I wanted to make sure it fit when I mailed it out in-game.

The rest was basically saying Junka wants us to be 'reasonable' and I agree.

I think having them write a song for peace is completley reasonable.