Montezuma Hitchcock Dual

Montezuma

ok I challenged lord mcnugget to a dual because he cant stop disrespecting us all over the forums he was to chicky pie to respond so I let it go but he couldn't stop talking and yapping so mayor mc nugget u think

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:40 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

The 'Animalz' name suits the Imperium's ally quite well, a bunch of spineless bunnies.

ok I challenged lord mcnugget to a dual because he cant stop disrespecting us all over the forums he was to chicky pie to respond so I let it go but he couldn't stop talking and yapping so mayor mc nugget u think we r spinless bunny huh??!! well I just spent a bunch of money to build up to ur ns so I can prove to u otherwise:war:

you say many bad things lies and lies over and over and nobody believe u u r just trying to convince yourself:lol1: I DO NOT NEED HELP FROM ANIMALZ OR JUNKA OR ANY OF OUR TREATY PARTNERS JUST ONE ON ONE ME AND YOU I will show u what animalz is about :gun:ur not going to get away with saying all those things about us and our friends u have no right!!! fight me like a man one on one coward!!

I was at ur page here at the forums and all ur recent posts are trash talking us id post them all on this thread but its easy to find its easy to see I have every right to attack u besides I am not violating animalz charter I am allowed to attack anyone in alliance under 15 and is not protected and u fit the bill mister:awesome:

so here is what ur mouth has gotten u u talk I fight that's the difference between us I talk nice but u just wont stop and keep going and nobody is stopping u from saying all these lies about us so I must defend my brothers honor. if I get booted from animalz or in trouble with lpcn I don't care I wont allow u to behave like this especially when everything u say is lies!

now have a taste of war with a true warrior :war::gun:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now I put on display the coward mc nugget I have put myself in anarchy let him have the first shot put my defense down so his first shot can hit nice bought all this tech for the great warrior to raid lets see if the cowards hits I said I want no help from anyone so lets see who is spinless and who is just a loud mouth lmao :lol1::gun:

9 minutes ago, Williambonney said:

I hereby claim all rights as the sole vendor and propietor to any foods and refreshments sold during said event.  

Footlongs!  Come get your footlongs here!!

lets see if this lying coward even shows up :gun:

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Do I bother you? Good.

Now crawl back to your hole.

I just proved ur a chicken a liar and a coward!!!!!:lol1: obviously I bother u u cant stop talking about my alliance since u got back now just attack me and fight u coward cowards crawl into holes and lie behind the scenes like u do lmao

I called u out and jumped up and made it easy lmao look at what a coward u truly are lmao stop talking I have disproven u I have proven u wont accept a dual tough guy even though u talk so much when u want to fight when it time or when ur called u get scared little talking coward lmao

ok ill wait for u to be a man accept the challenge and BACK UP ALL THE SMACK U WERE SAYING U TALKED ENOUGH NOW LETS SEE ACTION!!!!!:war:

I OWN HITCHCOCK AND PROVED TO THE WORLD HE CANT BACK UP WHAT HE SAYS AND IS ALL BARK I PROVED HE IS A LYING COWARD:gun::gun:

I'm going to work I hope he grows so balls and attacks by the time I get out lmao what a chicken lmao

Edited by Montezuma

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Montezuma and LH have similarly developed nations. It would be a fairly equal fight.

You have nukes and other assets, not equal. Let LH fight a battle his own mouth started.

Ill be a gentleman, no nukes. 

27 minutes ago, ericsw said:

No!! He only calls out guys with no wonders, infra, tech or cash

you are not qualified sir

What r u talking up i bought up 3k ns just to fight him and he is still bigger and i have no wonders lmao

I should be telling ur friend to save face and fight and i should not lie and act like I'm being scared when I should honor a warrior who used most his cash to buy up so mcnugget can fight to defend my friends honor tell ur friend to save face and fight if he isn't a spineless bunny cause now he looks like a huge coward who talked shut for a week and now when its time to fight becomes chicken

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Yes sell down and attack if this coward can't fight his own battles good at talking bad at backing it up is Lord mcnugget

Thanks. Sir Kindle challenged me to a duel but unfortunately he blocked me from sending him messages so Ive asked Jack to send my reply to him

Edited by Morphine

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Thanks. Sir Kindle challenged me to a duel but unfortunately he blocked me from sending him messages so Ive asked Jack to send my reply to him

Well lets have u kindle me and Hitchcock all fight then. still attack me anyway i am happy to fight u and Hitchcock alone without him. did u accept his challenge?

5 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Kindle and u r separate issues, you challenge me and i accept now attack i accept ur challenge

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

See Lord mcnugget that is how men accept a challenge to a duel. honor over pixels is animals code and ur a pixel hugging chicken coward :lol1:

I was scared. I was a misfortunate coward.

Then Jack Layton touched me on the shoulder.

He blessed me. He gave me sight when I was blind, light when there was darkness, and courage when there was fear.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

What i see r people who haven't fought wars constantly for the last 3 years and have been here insulting others for no reason check my counts i have more wars just attack

Viva la familia siempre :war:

Honor over pixels :gun:

Hitchcock talks and talks but when rightfully called out after a week or more of talking bad he won't fight and just talks more :facepalm:

Just now, Montezuma said:

What i see r people who haven't fought wars constantly for the last 3 years and have been here insulting others for no reason check my counts i have more wars just attack

Viva la familia siempre :war:

Honor over pixels :gun:

Hitchcock talks and talks but when rightfully called out after a week or more of talking bad he won't fight and just talks more :facepalm:

lol, check your in game messages!