Montezuma Hitchcock Dual

Montezuma

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You and I have a shared history and have worked together many times, but considering you are not on the brown team and just got done attacking Animalz, I think you are only weakening Methrage's position and making him appear to be an agent of foreign intervention attempting to damage the LPCN.

If it is truly your opinion that we are weakening Methrage's position, then you should be grateful for VG's stance on the matter as it benefits you. Help us weaken Methrage's position by supporting ours.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junka switched from Blue when taking over SNX when he saw they had a leadership vacuum; then laid claim to it and tried expanding on Brown. He came back to SNX after I formed the LPC, yet he never wanted to join.

He's a vulture he seeks power by jumping to alliances he sees has a leadership vacuum, so if anything he's the foreign invader.

2 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

If it is truly your opinion that we are weakening Methrage's position, then you should be grateful for VG's stance on the matter as it benefits you. Help us weaken Methrage's position by supporting ours.

Except you signed the document establishing myself as Supreme Triumvir, so you would be going back on your word -- unthinkable for someone of your legendary stature.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Junka switched from Blue when taking over SNX when he saw they had a leadership vacuum; then laid claim to it and tried expanding on Brown. 

Another lie. NpO allows applicants to remain on their original color team if they have full trade circles. I have been on the brown team since the Imperium founded in 2014.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Except you signed the document establishing myself as Supreme Triumvir, so you would be going back on your word -- unthinkable for someone of your legendary stature.

" Different ideologies struggled for supremacy, chief among them Methrage's Libertarianism and the Imperium's Producerism. The Brown Team has the highest percentage of active nations of any color team, and this has been reflected in our frequent wars."

You start it own by stating your producerism and libertarianism aren't compatible, so for a claimed producerist to claim LPC leader is a joke.

Belief in Libertarianism is a requirement to be a LPC leader.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Which was signed in Methrage's absence. Nobody anticipated his return, so there was no issue in finding a successor for the LPCN. However, now he has returned and the circumstances have changed. The founder of LPCN has returned.

Edited by Jack Layton

1 minute ago, Jack Layton said:

Which was signed in Methrage's absence. Nobody anticipated his return, so there was no issue in finding a successor for the LPCN. However, now he has returned and the circumstances have changed.

You already violated the agreement by attacking Animalz, so do as you please I suppose.

Montezuma was repeatedly threatening LH and challenging him to a duel. Morphine offered (initially jokingly) to take LH's place. All he said was "Can I accept your challenge to a duel on LH's behalf?". Joking or not, the challenge was accepted. Sir Kindle also sent Morphine a challenge via in-game PM. Due to not being in range, I accepted on Morphine's behalf. RUKUNU then declared on Morphine on Montezuma's behalf. I'm not sure where you keep finding issue with this. Both parties have agreed to one round 1v1 duels.

11 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Which was signed in Methrage's absence. Nobody anticipated his return, so there was no issue in finding a successor for the LPCN. However, now he has returned and the circumstances have changed. The founder of LPCN has returned.

Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let Bob receive his King;
Let every heart prepare Him room
And heaven and nature sing.

Joy to Bob, the Savior reigns!
Let cats their songs employ,
While fields and floods, rocks, hills, and plains
Repeat the sounding joy.

2 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let Bob receive his King;
Let every heart prepare Him room