Libertarian Party of Cybernations & Nations of Anarchy Announcement

Sephiroth

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

why don't u just attack me now???? 1 on 1 or you and Hitchcock vs me? lets not wait 3 days lets start now. just attack me. no alliance no outside just us. attack right now!!!

Why would I attack you? You are presenting the challenge to LH that he has to attack you. I am meeting the same conditions you have presented to him. If you fail to attack me when you get out of anarchy, you are a coward. Those are the terms. You don't get to tell someone they can attack you, then balk when someone says the same thing to you. So you are the one that is really the coward if you do not comply with my demands now.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Go duel Montezuma before talking to me again please.

You should man up as well. LH has nothing to prove to you or anyone else in this game, his actions have spoken true time and time again. Eventually you will learn that no one hates the alliance you lead, they just hate you because you are as intelligent as a rock. Grow some balls and do something, all you do is talk.

3 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

We weren't trying to exploit your nations, that's why we joined the tech circle, because it is a good idea. Though it seems, from some of your nations that I've talked to have said it's run in a very tight conformist way. 

If it were any slacker it physically wouldn't work, it's not run in conformist way but a practical way.

53 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Sir Kindle sent Morphine a threat and challenge of war. I have accepted it. May God (Jack Layton) have mercy on you.

I will grant your use of calling yourself a god this time, only because you are doing the community a great service by putting your boot to the back of the heads of these retards. However next time you will have to present me with a Haiku or a lovely Prison story involving Margrave.

1 hour ago, Lysergide said:

Why would I attack you? You are presenting the challenge to LH that he has to attack you. I am meeting the same conditions you have presented to him. If you fail to attack me when you get out of anarchy, you are a coward. Those are the terms. You don't get to tell someone they can attack you, then balk when someone says the same thing to you. So you are the one that is really the coward if you do not comply with my demands now.

You should man up as well. LH has nothing to prove to you or anyone else in this game, his actions have spoken true time and time again. Eventually you will learn that no one hates the alliance you lead, they just hate you because you are as intelligent as a rock. Grow some balls and do something, all you do is talk.

You would attack me cause u challenged me and want to fight and are in a position to declare war. that's y

Just now, Montezuma said:

You would attack me cause u challenged me and want to fight and are in a position to declare war. that's y

That isn't how life works unfortunately. I provided you the same terms you gave LH. I don't care what your situation is. You felt the need to tell LH to throw the first punch, I am telling you the same. I am even allowing you the time to get out of anarchy which should give you more than enough time to prepare. Comply, or admit you are a coward. I will be waiting.

On 1/13/2017 at 5:00 PM, Sephiroth said:

LPC Triumvirate:

Anarch, Sigrun Vapneir & Immortan Junka

Sir Kindle has stepped aside to allow me to assist in making sure the LPC climbs to greater heights than ever before. I appreciate his service.

o7 Sir Kindle

/me facepalms.

Buddy I don't know what you think you're doing but

1) What the heck are you thinking doing this without talking to me?

2) Nothing has been posted on the LPCN forum about this. Not by Sir Kindle or you or anyone else. In fact I don't recall you even applying for full membership again after your hiatus.

3) I have to hear about this from other people asking me what's going on and I don't know. Apparently you managed to talk Sir Kindle into resigning but he can't just appoint you to his seat. You'd need to rejoin first, and then be selected by consensus.

4) Again, WTF man?

1 hour ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

/me facepalms.

Buddy I don't know what you think you're doing but

1) What the heck are you thinking doing this without talking to me?

2) Nothing has been posted on the LPCN forum about this. Not by Sir Kindle or you or anyone else. In fact I don't recall you even applying for full membership again after your hiatus.

3) I have to hear about this from other people asking me what's going on and I don't know. Apparently you managed to talk Sir Kindle into resigning but he can't just appoint you to his seat. You'd need to rejoin first, and then be selected by consensus.

4) Again, WTF man?

Lightning is striking again. 

9 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

wow imagine that methrage and sir kindle did a thing without thinking about what boundaries it may cross imagine that

Wasn't really Sir Kindle's fault, Anarch jumped the gun on Kindle's offer without stopping to discuss it with the other Triumvirs (Sigrun and myself). That's the point of a Triumvirate after all.