Renunciation

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

As per Junka feeling left out, as he's been left out by VG who he blames didn't support him during the sengoku/M Inc war on SNX (although looking bad, Layton probably understands my ill-will towards Junka and his annoyance), SNX takes crap from POSSE who felt isolated on brown after supporting SNX, and SNX probably felt stupid when they were flat out rejected by a few other micros (us being one of them).

POSSE and VG not on the Magnus bloc probably helps SNX more than it hurts, it makes zero difference to M Inc as we are planning on new adventures in other areas of Planet Bob where we meet new friends and make new enemies.

You seem to be taking this rather hard.

Nowhere did we "blame" VG for anything, and we did not request their assistance during the Plutocratic War. So that's one lie.

We "took crap" from Alonso, not PoSSE, and we supported PoSSE with our votes, PoSSE did not support us with sanctions against Hardin. So that's another lie.

You being a loose cannon hurts everyone around you. Maybe instead of lashing out because your source was busted, you should look in your own mirror and find out why Minc is universally despised even by parties that don't particularly like one another.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Usually people use CNtel.

Really my intention was just to

sure, that works too. dont remember that forum being around when i was banned in 2012.

as for my time right now, im still having fun pouring gasoline on everything here, this is not a waste of my time right here, once i light the match and walk away, any time after that would be.

1 minute ago, New Lucinda said:

sure, that works too. dont remember that forum being around when i was banned in 2012.

as for my time right now, im still having fun pouring gasoline on everything here, this is not a waste of my time right here, once i light the match and walk away, any time after that would be.

So your a banned player?

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

So your a banned player?

never hid that from you or anyone else, and have already pm'd the forum mods to tell them I am and that they should ban me again now.

i also know which of all the players I have dealt with recently are also banned players, and i have sent that info the mods as well.

no idea what they will do with it, but if im not the only deleted soon, you will know why.

Edited by New Lucinda

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

And yet you tried to treaty us

I suggested a treaty, and your "conditions" were an NAP with PoSSE and no ties to AM. When I didn't reply to that, you threw a fit, leaked an Animalz announcement, and otherwise proved to be a loose cannon as you always do.

i was banned in 2012 for swearing in a war declaration for using the reason of "iFOK you", seeing as I was in iFOK at the time. along with about 45 other nations banned at same time as me for the identical reason. some old vets might remember it, i presume the day iFOK had almost 50 vet player nations deleted in the middle of a mass war might not have been forgotten.

also, my AA in game is currently "FCUK 4DMIN" - im making this easy for the mods. by my count,ive broken about 5 CN game rules in the past 20 mins.

Edited by New Lucinda

i was banned in 2012 for swearing in a war declaration for using the reason of "iFOK you", seeing as I was in iFOK at the time. along with about 45 other nations banned at same time as me for the identical reason. some old vets might remember it, i presume the day iFOK had almost 50 vet player nations deleted in the middle of a mass war might not have been forgotten.

also, my AA in game is currently "FCUK 4DMIN" - im making this easy for the mods. by my count,ive broken about 5 CN game rules in the past 20 mins.

Where are the logs? 

still debating to include the recording of our TS convo or not, you said some stuff on that about wanting to coup POSSE and overthrow olonso im sure some ppl would be keen to listen to......

Hope you're not talking to me. Lucius said nothing of the sort

4 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Hope you're not talking to me. Lucius said nothing of the sort

your right its 4am and im pretty drunk on red wine by now, Lucius is the name of Diadochi, a senior member of POSSE, that is his RL name i guess he used on Skype, didnt look at your AA listing and forgot thats not his CN name.

To clarify: I have a recording of a lengthy TS convo with Nation_ID=592033 

Ruler: Diadochi message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png Custom8.png
Nation Name: Seleucids

on the day I joined POSSE and Alpha Wolves were attacking Stoli, of him saying he wants to coup POSSE and throw out olonso.

Edited by New Lucinda

7 minutes ago, New Lucinda said:

your right its 4am and im pretty drunk on red wine by now, 

Ban hammer for the crime: drinking boxed wine  New Lucinda  message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png Custom8.png
Nation Name: Zoltron  Pink Moscato  

You've lost all credibility.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

13 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You've lost all credibility.

also, anyone who uses an alt-right racist meme in their sig that has been declared a hate symbol / hate speech by the anti defamation league, had no credibility to begin with.

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

Edited by New Lucinda

4 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Soldiers when in desperate straits lose the sense of fear. If there is no place of refuge, they will stand firm. If they are in hostile country, they will show a stubborn front. If there is no help for it, they will fight hard.

and when the enemy is through your gates and banging down your door, sometimes the best thing to do is just grab the gasoline, sprinkle liberally, light a match and run. at least your stuff won't be any use to your enemy that way. if i don't intend on crossing back over a bridge again, my preference is to ensure i burn it down after I cross. also, why am i not banned yet, how long is this going to take? meh, going to bed, im sure ill be banned by the time I wake.

mordd out y'all.

7 hours ago, JEFFTVAN said:

that  would  just  be  what  we  EAT-- of course  you probably don't  know  anything  about  that

Hold on, I am good at using old material as well. The last time you have seen one was when you came out of your mother. Now go back to your corner like a good mental midget and continue your life long quest of fitting the square peg into the round hole.

Edited by Lysergide

1 hour ago, New Lucinda said:

your right its 4am and im pretty drunk on red wine by now, Lucius is the name of Diadochi, a senior member of POSSE, that is his RL name i guess he used on Skype, didnt look at your AA listing and forgot thats not his CN name.

To clarify: I have a recording of a lengthy TS convo with Nation_ID=592033 

Ruler: Diadochi message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png Custom8.png
Nation Name: Seleucids

on the day I joined POSSE and Alpha Wolves were attacking Stoli, of him saying he wants to coup POSSE and throw out olonso.

Dude is chuggin the red wine I love it!