Renunciation

Wars are overrated and often annoying.

They should be for dealing with legitimate threats, not for an emotional rush, and I respect people who see that.

So props to Umbrella for hearing out all sides of the story and not just jumping the gun like some would. A hegemony without an itchy trigger finger is something I think many would like to see.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Lysergide said:

Change the O to a U and the E to a Y. That name fits you better.

that  would  just  be  what  we  EAT-- of course  you probably don't  know  anything  about  that

While I haven't always agreed with all actions my allies have undertaken, Kashmir is presently treatied to POSSE and we take our Magnum Opus commitments seriously (we're new to formal relations so maybe that's not how it's done). I'm pleased, however, that we won't be putting allies of our other allies in compromising positions by entering against AGW.

I applaud Alonso and POSSE for remaining rational throughout these difficult times and likewise applaud all parties involved for reaching an amicable peace.

21 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

While I haven't always agreed with all actions my allies have undertaken, Kashmir is presently treatied to POSSE and we take our Magnum Opus commitments seriously (we're new to formal relations so maybe that's not how it's done). I'm pleased, however, that we won't be putting allies of our other allies in compromising positions by entering against AGW.

I applaud Alonso and POSSE for remaining rational throughout these difficult times and likewise applaud all parties involved for reaching an amicable peace.

Rings a bell.  Very amicable indeed.

This is all I have to say:

1. Alonso is a big fat liar. I have irrefutable proof of that. He has been playing all sides off against each other, me included, and he cannot be trusted at anything he says, he is a megalomaniac and a compulsive liar.

2. I have posse forum logs / screenies, game PM's, skype logs, and more. It's all going on 1 big paste bin file very soon for everyone to read for themself. You decide who is telling the truth then, I can assure you, it is not Alonso, and I can and will prove it.

3. I have sold all my infra down to 25.01 infra (cant sell the last 0.01 for some reason). I have just over 200 tech left, I have already sent aid offers to my enemies with the tech, it will be gone soon too. I have sold all my land down to 0.01 land, all that is left is land from growth. I have sold off my entire military, inc. all spies, except for my remaining 4 nukes, I have 2 nations attacking me atm from Alpha, im sure they will enjoy getting the very last of my nations assets sent to them, i'll make sure to gift wrap each nuke first.

For the moment, you may want to read this for yourself, there is absolute ton more like this and will all be on a public paste bin doc soon, links will be made available through various methods to ensure the evidence cannot be hidden and gets to everyone in CN sooner or later.

I'm done here, good luck Zi'ing a nation who ZI'd itself.

Morphine[VG]:

Id like to point out why we left the bloc
About a week or so ago Jack posted a very sensitive screenshot to the bloc forums. The only people who use the bloc forums are Jack, Sirwilliam and Alonso. That screenshot was given to VG, COBRA and kashmirs enemies by alonso.
(Of this we have proof)
Given that during our war with monsters , PoSSe's senator sent secret war aid to Monsters
And weve let that slide.
You seem like you know what your doing and I respect that but Alonso is trying to play multiple sides of a field thats only so big
Thats fine. Its posted on the bloc forums for all to see.
Evidence is with bloc leaders. I dont bother with that *********;
Look
Ill be blunt.
If PoSSe got straightened up - no more dictator but had a leader that made an effort to protect their bloc mates this could be very different
I think PoSSe is heading for a very wrong and unstable direction. They are there now but they need someone more stable
I mean alonso sent war plans of his bloc mates to our enemies..
Not for nothing but
You also have to see how the other bloc govt is gonna react. I mean alonso sent that info to our mutual enemies
They might not be too happy either
We posted the screenshot about a week ago
Got confirmation that it was sent to our enemies about 4 days ago
Made our intentions to leave known about 2-3 days ago

more like this to come. alonso is a big fat liar, trust him at your peril.

Edited by New Lucinda

6 minutes ago, New Lucinda said:

This is all I have to say:

1. Alonso is a big fat liar. I have irrefutable proof of that. He has been playing all sides off against each other, me included, and he cannot be trusted at anything he says, he is a megalomaniac and a compulsive liar.

2. I have posse forum logs / screenies, game PM's, skype logs, and more. It's all going on 1 big paste bin file very soon for everyone to read for themself. You decide who is telling the truth then, I can assure you, it is not Alonso, and I can and will prove it.

3. I have sold all my infra down to 25.01 infra (cant sell the last 0.01 for some reason). I have just over 200 tech left, I have already sent aid offers to my enemies with the tech, it will be gone soon too. I have sold all my land down to 0.01 land, all that is left is land from growth. I have sold off my entire military, inc. all spies, except for my remaining 4 nukes, I have 2 nations attacking me atm from Alpha, im sure they will enjoy getting the very last of my nations assets sent to them, i'll make sure to gift wrap each nuke first.

For the moment, you may want to read this for yourself, there is absolute ton more like this and will all be on a public paste bin doc soon, links will be made available through various methods to ensure the evidence cannot be hidden and gets to everyone in CN sooner or later.

I'm done here, good luck Zi'ing a nation who ZI'd itself.

Morphine[VG]:

About a week or so ago Jack posted a very sensitive screenshot to the bloc forums. The only people who use the bloc forums are Jack, Sirwilliam and Alonso. That screenshot was given to VG, COBRA and kashmirs enemies by alonso.
(Of this we have proof)
Given that during our war with monsters , PoSSe's senator sent secret war aid to Monsters
And weve let that slide.
You seem like you know what your doing and I respect that but Alonso is trying to play multiple sides of a field thats only so big
Look
Ill be blunt.
If PoSSe got straightened up - no more dictator but had a leader that made an effort to protect their bloc mates this could be very different
I think PoSSe is heading for a very wrong and unstable direction. They are there now but they need someone more stable
I mean alonso sent war plans of his bloc mates to our enemies..
Not for nothing but
You also have to see how the other bloc govt is gonna react. I mean alonso sent that info to our mutual enemies
They might not be too happy either
We posted the screenshot about a week ago
Got confirmation that it was sent to our enemies about 4 days ago
Made our intentions to leave known about 2-3 days ago

more like this to come. alonso is a big fat liar, trust him at your peril.

No Matter who said what....your still a rogue that was quitting the game last month and hit AGW Overlords and Avalanche....

You should be at .01 everything, just sad my wolves didn't get to do it for you.

Al Bundy

1 minute ago, AL Bundy said:

No Matter who said what....your still a rogue that was quitting the game last month and hit AGW Overlords and Avalanche....

You should be at .01 everything, just sad my wolves didn't get to do it for you.

Al Bundy

Yes, I should have done it then and not wasted my time. Now I get to drop a truth bomb instead and educate all of CN how much of a liar Alonso is.

And yes, I Zi'd myself specifically so that you cannot get the pleasure or benefit of doing it yourself. This game is nothing like it used to be, and I am glad I won't be wasting any more time on it.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

It is always a good day when a leak is busted, especially one that subverted the Monster Mash coalition. 

Best wishes for our friends in PoSSE and Varangian Guard moving forward. Regardless of treaties lost, smoking out rats always leaves one stronger.

Like alonso leaking intel on the bloc to the bloc's enemies. Yes, it is more than worth it to sacrifice my nation to bring this to light. You have all been played for fools just like me. Wake up and smell the grass sheeple!

5 minutes ago, New Lucinda said:

Like alonso leaking intel on the bloc to the bloc's enemies. Yes, it is more than worth it to sacrifice my nation to bring this to light. You have all been played for fools just like me. Wake up and smell the grass sheeple!

Except alonso didnt do anything ;)

Edited by Morphine

I'll reserve judgment (which, admittedly, will remain private) of any individuals mentioned until I've seen any proof whatsoever of the various claims that have been made by various individuals (I've yet to see anything).

I will say it's interesting that you have forum logs saved, New Lucinda. After all, what does that say about your intentions?

2 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

I'll reserve judgment (which, admittedly, will remain private) of any individuals mentioned until I've seen any proof whatsoever of the various claims that have been made by various individuals (I've yet to see anything).

I will say it's interesting that you have forum logs saved, New Lucinda. After all, what does that say about your intentions?

That from previous time in this game I know to cover my back, in case someone tries to slip a knife into it. EVE taught me that.

Edited by New Lucinda

4 minutes ago, Morphine said:

You got logs of being played? Being played means everything is basically false. 

you made the same allegations to Sycora of POSSE, so you were trying to play him too?

what about the logs of you denying it all after. you can't make up your mind at all. your just as much of a compulsive liar as alonso is.

1 hour ago, New Lucinda said:

Morphine[VG]:

(Of this we have proof)
And weve let that slide.
Look
Ill be blunt.

Let me straighten a few things out for you, first-and-foremost, whether or not a POSSE senator sent secret aid to Monsters Inc is irrelevant and I am unaware of that as I was not here.

I will tell you what my communications have been about since I've been here and I have messaged both Sir William and Jack Layton about burying hatchets. I have assured Alonso that we didn't have any plans to war VG, for like the hundredth time.

As per Junka feeling left out, as he's been left out by VG who he blames didn't support him during the sengoku/M Inc war on SNX (although looking back, Layton probably understands my ill-will towards Junka and his annoyance), SNX takes crap from POSSE who felt isolated on brown after supporting SNX, and SNX probably felt stupid when they were flat out rejected by a few other micros (us being one of them).

POSSE and VG not on the Magnus bloc probably helps SNX more than it hurts, it makes zero difference to M Inc as we are planning on new adventures in other areas of Planet Bob where we meet new friends and make new enemies.

And lastley, your statement is quite condescending when it relates to your actions. You claim Alonso is bad for POSSE, but it wasn't his irresponsible actions that led to the AGW attacks nor the 'saved logs' you carried with you in a clear attempt to sabatoge the mag bloc. Your intentions are quite clear. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Your intentions are quite clear.  

If you say so. Zero $%&@s given. I have already messaged mods and admin to have this account deleted and my IP banned. You can find the paste bin logs on reddit in 48hrs. Turns out I realised I have more important things in life to do than this, thank god I didn't waste 1 more second on a dying game that should have been shut down years ago.

1 minute ago, New Lucinda said:

If you say so. Zero $%&@s given. I have already messaged mods and admin to have this account deleted and my IP banned. You can find the paste bin logs on reddit in 48hrs. Turns out I realised I have more important things in life to do than this, thank god I didn't waste 1 more second on a dying game that should have been shut down years ago.

CN leaks on Reddit?