Renunciation

I don't do this with and respect to AGW Overlords, or Alpha Wolves combined power to attack us. I do this only for the safety of my alliance. We still hold our principles close to our hearts about accepting nations that we think are being treated unfairly, and need someone to stick up for them. By all accounts Zoltron was an amazing member, helped us to create a new charter, was very active, got people involved in forum discussion, and was genuinely a nice person to work with. So our members had no problem defending the member from the aggression of AGW Overlords, and accepted him fully as a member. Today our dear friend in Varangian Guard, Morphine, spoke to Zoltron to gauge his commitment to us, and they found it wavering. He was willing to defect to Varangian Guard, throw us under the bus, and try bring as many members with him as he could. He then said, he was going to coup or government, and take our alliance into a whole new direction. Our friend morphine was very nice, and sent us confirmation of this in a fifty page screenshot conversation, we read his words of tying to take advantage of the protectorate after we were attacked for defending him. We do throughly renounce anyone trying to use our goodwill to shield themselves from said attacks, but by all accounts this was not a person we thought would try to leave us high, and dry so fast. 

With that, I will personally rescind my protection of Zoltron, and remove him from the alliance. I know this is long in coming, and everyone will tell me, we told you so. I know there is still a war going on, and we fully take responsibility for the war. We are not surrendering, we are not capitulating, We are taking it upon ourselves to remove him, because it was what we wished to do, not because another alliance has asked us to. 

We've reached out to Alpha Wolves, and AGW Overlords through our friends in Varangian Guard. We know this does not constitute an end to the wars, but hopefully it allows the protectorate to negotiate a white peace; so Zoltron can pay for his crimes. We want no part in his destruction even on his coup attempt, we wish him well in finding a new home, or defending himself from AGW Overlords. To aid in that peace, since it has been my policy to accept these at risk nations, I will also step down from FA, and the alliance to allow them to move into a different direction, as soon as peace is achieved. 

I want to thank Roq for backing us up in this endeavor, and no one has been as close allies to us than Umbrella has. 

I will take all questions, and the barrage of critiques in this thread. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ PoSSe

While we didnt always see eye to eye, We had mutual respect for each other and this was the right course of action on all parties. I can confirm that what was said is true.  Long Live the Protectorate. 

3 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I don't do this with and respect to AGW Overlords, or Alpha Wolves combined power to attack us. I do this only for the safety of my alliance. We still hold our principles close to our hearts about accepting nations that we think are being treated unfairly, and need someone to stick up for them. By all accounts Zoltron was an amazing member, helped us to create a new charter, was very active, got people involved in forum discussion, and was genuinely a nice person to work with. So our members had no problem defending the member from the aggression of AGW Overlords, and accepted him fully as a member. Today our dear friend in Varangian Guard, Morphine, spoke to Zoltron to gauge his commitment to us, and they found it wavering. He was willing to defect to Varangian Guard, throw us under the bus, and try bring as many members with him as he could. He then said, he was going to coup or government, and take our alliance into a whole new direction. Our friend morphine was very nice, and sent us confirmation of this in a fifty page screenshot conversation, we read his words of tying to take advantage of the protectorate after we were attacked for defending him. We do throughly renounce anyone trying to use our goodwill to shield themselves from said attacks, but by all accounts this was not a person we thought would try to leave us high, and dry so fast. 

With that, I will personally rescind my protection of Zoltron, and remove him from the alliance. I know this is long in coming, and everyone will tell me, we told you so. I know there is still a war going on, and we fully take responsibility for the war. We are not surrendering, we are not capitulating, We are taking it upon ourselves to remove him, because it was what we wished to do, not because another alliance has asked us to. 

We've reached out to Alpha Wolves, and AGW Overlords through our friends in Varangian Guard. We know this does not constitute an end to the wars, but hopefully it allows the protectorate to negotiate a white peace; so Zoltron can pay for his crimes. We want no part in his destruction even on his coup attempt, we wish him well in finding a new home, or defending himself from AGW Overlords. To aid in that peace, since it has been my policy to accept these at risk nations, I will also step down from FA, and the alliance to allow them to move into a different direction, as soon as peace is achieved. 

I want to thank Roq for backing us up in this endeavor, and no one has been as close allies to us than Umbrella has. 

I will take all questions, and the barrage of critiques in this thread. 

Edited by Morphine

I have to respect that you carry yourself in a professional and dignified manner even when things are crashing down around you. I still have my very strong suspicions about you as conveyed via PMs but if you are really not the bad guy here, then best of luck moving forward. Politics isn't nearly as unforgiving as when I started out in this world and it won't be hard to recover.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have to respect that you carry yourself in a professional and dignified manner even when things are crashing down around you. I still have my very strong suspicions about you as conveyed via PMs but if you are really not the bad guy here, then best of luck moving forward. Politics isn't nearly as unforgiving as when I started out in this world and it won't be hard to recover.

Alonso is a good guy, quit trying to *)#@ him over.

Just now, Andrewb610 said:

Galerion and I get along (I think) that should account for something right?

I've always been cool with you and most of PoSSE, and I had high hopes for you all as my ally. Anyway I don't believe in discussing private matters all over the OWF, contact me if you want to talk about it.

To: Alonso Quixano    From: Unruly    Date: 1/10/2017 10:32:42 PM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Core idea is sound ... No quarrel with POSSE -- and high respect for your support for team.

As your forum note explained in more detail, we've seen some double-dealing by Zoltron long before he arrived at POSSE at year end.

We do ask that permit a trade sanction against a nuke raider, if GATO would like to sanction.

We are happy to send white peace and trade with a partner worthy of respect. 

----

With that we have offered to sanction him ourselves, and see this war to an end. 

I am a "Newby"  to  POSSE   but  not  the game itself.  This  thread  clears  up a lot of  the  conflicting information I have  been  seeing... not  only from Zoltran  but others as well.  Now  that the "bigger picture" has  come in focus more clearly I can  say this : 

1)  I support Alonso 100%.  He was the first person who contacted  me  when I signed up  and invited me in to POSSE.    can understand his frustration behind all this  crap, but I hope that when things  cool down he will remain with our group

2)  I have  no issue  with Alpha Wolves  or AGW or ANYONE ELSE  who has  commented on this or  other  threads  regarding  this  war.  To me  this  whole  thing reminds me of the bar fights  I use to get into when I was  younger--- I would  be sitting  minding my own business and punches  start flying  everywhere.  then I get bumped  and  spill my double  shot of Crown.

Hopefully we all can be done  with this mess and  go back to doing shots (or whatever else makes you happy )  Way too many people have  been drawn into this .