Renunciation

15 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I will also step down from FA, and the alliance to allow them to move into a different direction, as soon as peace is achieved. 

I will take all questions, and the barrage of critiques in this thread. 

Who heads POSSE in your stead, at least in the interim?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, New Lucinda said:

your right its 4am and im pretty drunk on red wine by now, Lucius is the name of Diadochi, a senior member of POSSE, that is his RL name i guess he used on Skype, didnt look at your AA listing and forgot thats not his CN name.

To clarify: I have a recording of a lengthy TS convo with Nation_ID=592033 

Ruler: Diadochi message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png Custom8.png
Nation Name: Seleucids

on the day I joined POSSE and Alpha Wolves were attacking Stoli, of him saying he wants to coup POSSE and throw out olonso.

4 hours ago, New Lucinda said:

This too, not the only version of it from the log of this either.

JJKbays.jpg

Well well now, aren't you a cheeky one, giving out my real name.

For one you, I and Alonso all know of what i did in the past so dont play the coup card and act stupid, and you say it was the day you joined?

The day you joined i told you about my past in the alliance which is what your referencing here, the image above that suggested i was serious on, "could always just go with the old coup" was half a week later.

Second,numerous times you brought up in Skype that if Alonso doesn't comply with accepting your demands on the new charter that you would either attempt to coup or leave the alliance and try to take members with.

Third off, numerous times joked around about idea of coup which you started as a joke as well which you turned serious. I also like how you most knowingly cut that down to only show what I jokingly said, and removing what you had said above.

Capture.png

Capture2.png

We both may be bipolar mate but I have a good bit more sense and stability then you do, taking three hits out of that bong of yours every minute over skype.

Numerous times I defended you when it came to AGW and agreed with you on things in the new charter, yet your power hungry, your ridiculous when it comes to compromise with Alonso. The facts are that you ruined yourself here, when you want to say that im the one who did it, that i betrayed you. I supported you, but in no way did i follow you on a whim. 

Edited by Diadochi Von Seleucids

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Wasn't the guy in the alliance for like a month?

What makes him think he had so much control over the new charter anyway?

He was the one pushing for it very hard when he entered the alliance. He was the one writing it whilst taking ideas from me and alonso (more so me).

Which was then being discussed by members on the forum and amended.

4 hours ago, Lysergide said:

Hold on, I am good at using old material as well. The last time you have seen one was when you came out of your mother. Now go back to your corner like a good mental midget and continue your life long quest of fitting the square peg into the round hole.

if that is  the  best you have  got  then  this  conversation is  over    I don't  waste  my time  going  back and  forth  with a  child.  the  war  is  over  and  the  situation has  been dealt  with.  There  is  no  further  need  for  comments  from members of  Alliances  not  directly involved  in the  issue

Have a  Nice  day

4 minutes ago, JEFFTVAN said:

if that is  the  best you have  got  then  this  conversation is  over    I don't  waste  my time  going  back and  forth  with a  child.  the  war  is  over  and  the  situation has  been dealt  with.  There  is  no  further  need  for  comments  from members of  Alliances  not  directly involved  in the  issue

Have a  Nice  day

Welcome to the peanut gallery, you must be new here....

59 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

He was the one pushing for it very hard when he entered the alliance. He was the one writing it whilst taking ideas from me and alonso (more so me).

Which was then being discussed by members on the forum and amended.the

Two  words  on that  Diadochi----  Control  FREAK.  why else would a  so called  "newby" come in and  immedietly start to try to change  the  status  quo and  structure of  the  Alliance ?   Now it appears  he has  started a personal smear campaign  against Alonso  and  ALL who  support him  within the Alliance  and  outside as  well...  Example

To: JEFFTVAN    From: New Lucinda    Date: 1/11/2017 9:26:00 AM

Subject: Educate yourself

Message: Alonso is a liar and will sell you down the river as well.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/130120-renunciation/&do=findComment&comment=3499016

1 minute ago, JEFFTVAN said:

LMAO  Stewie   I am new  to this  particular  forum page..  and  allergic  to peanuts

nowai_qjpreviewth.jpg

Allergic to peanuts...

To be fair, from what I can see the salted variety aren't around the forums anymore...

Must only be roasted...

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Let me straighten a few things out for you, first-and-foremost, whether or not a POSSE senator sent secret aid to Monsters Inc is irrelevant and I am unaware of that as I was not here.

I will tell you what my communications have been about since I've been here and I have messaged both Sir William and Jack Layton about burying hatchets. I have assured Alonso that we didn't have any plans to war VG, for like the hundredth time.

As per Junka feeling left out, as he's been left out by VG who he blames didn't support him during the sengoku/M Inc war on SNX (although looking back, Layton probably understands my ill-will towards Junka and his annoyance), SNX takes crap from POSSE who felt isolated on brown after supporting SNX, and SNX probably felt stupid when they were flat out rejected by a few other micros (us being one of them).

POSSE and VG not on the Magnus bloc probably helps SNX more than it hurts, it makes zero difference to M Inc as we are planning on new adventures in other areas of Planet Bob where we meet new friends and make new enemies.

And lastley, your statement is quite condescending when it relates to your actions. You claim Alonso is bad for POSSE, but it wasn't his irresponsible actions that led to the AGW attacks nor the 'saved logs' you carried with you in a clear attempt to sabatoge the mag bloc. Your intentions are quite clear. 

First thing I'd like to mention is that the secret aid ordeal was not done while I was a Senator.  I made a mistake and I did my best to rectify the situation and have dealt personally with those most effected by the aid and as far as I know, that situation is closed and if not, I will continue to prove that I have learned from the issue and that it won't happen again.  I'm not pointing this out from your quote to prove something to you, only to put the rumors to rest once and for all and expose the truth about what really happened.

Basically, I went to MU with the proposition of secret aid on the condition that the wars they were instigating were ended.  I made the play with little knowledge of MU's history and I essentially got played.  It sucks, I learned from it, I was forward with those that were actually effected and I offered to make whatever amends were necessary to move forward.  As far as I know, no irreparable harm was done as a result of this aid, and if there was I would've had done what I could to rectify the situation.  I would also note that nobody had any prior knowledge when I sent the aid and I came forward as soon as I realized that MU had no intentions of stopping their war. 

I post this now just so you know what actually happened from my point of view.

Edited by Andrewb610

51 minutes ago, JEFFTVAN said:

Have a  Nice  day

maxresdefault.jpg

Son, the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

7 hours ago, New Lucinda said:

also, anyone who uses an alt-right racist meme in their sig that has been declared a hate symbol / hate speech by the (((anti defamation league))), had no credibility to begin with.

http://www.(((adl))).org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

Fixed that for you.

On 1/11/2017 at 0:15 PM, New Lucinda said:

also, anyone who uses an alt-right racist meme in their sig that has been declared a hate symbol / hate speech by the anti defamation league, had no credibility to begin with.

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

Damn straight.

Swastika_ON.JPG