AW defends AGW

AL Bundy

Wolf%20TE%20Flag_zpslbcboyuz.jpg

In defense of our allies (AGW Overlords) the Wolves head into war.

Good luck working this out. Unruly will head up any talks of peace for the wolves.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/130110-agw-recycles-nukes-to-posse/#comment-3498759

large.jpg

Here we come!

Al Bundy- Co-leader of the Alpha Wolves

Defense? Don't you mean unwarranted acts of aggression? After leaving peace talks, and attacking during peace talks, your allies then decide to attack the entire alliance. I don't think this can be viewed as a defense of your allies. Though, this is probably want you wanted the last time. Good luck out there. 

16 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I was wrong about you Al bundy. I really was, and I apologize. 

If the Wolves are known for anything it's for defending their allies, no matter the battle.

IT NEVER TROUBLES A WOLF HOW MANY THE SHEEP MAY BE 

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy

AGW Overlords and PoSSE have reached a peace agreement. Alpha Wolves also agree to peace terms.

I hope to see no new wars declared, let's all try to mitigate any further damage.

Al Bundy

is this  Confirmed ???.  I will take  your  word on it.   as a New POSSE  member and  only a  7,000 strength  nation  I am  in  no real position to fight a  long drawn out war.  so I am  very happy to see that cooler  heads  have  prevailed

3 minutes ago, JEFFTVAN said:

is this  Confirmed ???.  I will take  your  word on it.   as a New POSSE  member and  only a  7,000 strength  nation  I am  in  no real position to fight a  long drawn out war.  so I am  very happy to see that cooler  heads  have  prevailed

Message your leadership... I'm sure they posted an announcement.

Al

3 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Defense? Don't you mean unwarranted acts of aggression? After leaving peace talks, and attacking during peace talks, your allies then decide to attack the entire alliance. I don't think this can be viewed as a defense of your allies.

It's open to interpretation. Accepting a rogue without blessings and refusing to boot him or allow sanctions can be viewed as an act of war. And it only makes sense the first one to commit an act of war is the aggressor. So it's not far fetched at all for AW for claim they're entering in defense of their ally.

15 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

AGW Overlords and PoSSE have reached a peace agreement. Alpha Wolves also agree to peace terms.

I hope to see no new wars declared, let's all try to mitigate any further damage.

Al Bundy

I condemn this in the strongest terms.