AGW recycles nukes to POSSE

unruly

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So do you predict alpha wolves will counter Umbrella? 

Now I know that wouldn't happen. But just for the small talk, how would it escalate from there? Would FTW trigger for AW, would Sparta get involved?

These sort of botched raids never go anywhere (unless it's to dogpile m inc), but it's always fun to consider.

Are we playing a game of Mad Libs?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

This is a matter between AGW Overlords and POSSE. I would advise against anyone outside the general vicinity to have hawkish intentions. Eating popcorn will suffice.

So then why's Umbrella attacking AGW?

4 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

For you, the day Franz on graced your thread was the most important day of your life. For me, it was Tuesday

Seriously, I laughed more than I probably should have. Thanks for the chuckle :)

18 minutes ago, Alex0827a said:

So then why's Umbrella attacking AGW?

Seriously, I laughed more than I probably should have. Thanks for the chuckle :)

We were directly triggered by the declaration and since we were asked to help, it was binding. It would have been preferable to reach a diplomatic settlement but AGW went ahead and declared. That's their right and I can respect them standing up for themselves, but our hand has been forced.

Edited by Monster

1 minute ago, Monster said:

We were directly triggered by the declaration and since we were asked to help, it was binding. It would have been preferable to reach a diplomatic settlement but AGW went ahead on declared. That's their right and I can respect them standing up for themselves, but our hand has been forced.

Did you just say what I think you said?

trigger.gif

1 hour ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Everyone can have their opinions about POSSE, or about who we take in as members, or how we need to conform to everyone else's style of FA. I hope it's also known that we are willing to work towards a peaceful solution like we did with Alpha Wolves. A peaceful solution to end this war as well. 

Question: Why accept them then negotiate for their peace after the fact? If it's peace you really want, things are more likely to stay peaceful if you do it that way.

Rest assured AGW, that Cazaric will read this some time next week.

And nobody will judge you for folding on your principles to spare a few pixels (at least in this day and age), especially not Bundy.

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Rest assured AGW, that Cazaric will read this some time next week.

And nobody will judge you for folding on your principles to spare a few pixels (at least in this day and age), especially not Bundy.

I love it when you say my name!

Umbrella did what they were supposed to do, and needed to do. I respect them for holding up their treaty.

AL

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I love it when you say my name!

Umbrella did what they were supposed to do, and needed to do. I respect them for holding up their treaty.

AL

Not the bravado you pitched earlier. I'm guessing that once you changed your trousers, you realized your place.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Not the bravado you pitched earlier. I'm guessing that once you changed your trousers, you realized your place.

I respect an alliance that does what they said they would do and hold up treaties whether or not they believe they are doing the right thing.

O by the way...didnt you leave this game and wrote a whole report about it?

Al

21 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I respect an alliance that does what they said they would do and hold up treaties whether or not they believe they are doing the right thing.

Isn't that how it's supposed to work? New to the diplomacy scene here on Bob. Is this common practice for treaties to not be upheld by Alliances when things get heated, because they want to keep their hands clean? Or is it to save themselves any backlash from getting involved?

22 minutes ago, Velyni said:

Isn't that how it's supposed to work? New to the diplomacy scene here on Bob. Is this common practice for treaties to not be upheld by Alliances when things get heated, because they want to keep their hands clean? Or is it to save themselves any backlash from getting involved?

If it was a war Alpha Wolve's felt they had an edge in, they would defend AGW and preach the "friends over pixels" kool-aide. They do not have that edge in this war, so they are just playing it off as best they can.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

22 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If it was a war Alpha Wolve's felt they had an edge in, they would defend AGW and preach the "friends over pixels" kool-aide. They do not have that edge in this war, so they are just playing it off as best they can.

7 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

It was, in length. He sent me 20 PMs describing his situation, before he joined, I said it's fine, our members think you'd make a fine addition. We play differently than your alliance, that is okay. What we don't like is people trying to force their way of playing on us. We also don't use third party platforms as they are not apart of the game. Everything viewable on his war screen showed a war that happened months ago. AGW Overlords attacked during peace talks, and told us not to escalate, we didn't, then they decide to attack the whole alliance. The PMs are my first post on the first page for you to see. 

6 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I also want it know, i've reached out to AGW Overlords about peace. 

Okay, I appreciate that it was discussed beforehand, and the fact that you are willing to reach out for peace so soon when you likely didn't have to. However I would like to emphasis that I, and others commenting on here, are not demanding that you do things exactly as others do simply because I/we believe that it is the only acceptable way to do things, but because the general principles behind our actions are focused around avoiding conflict and only accepting members that we actually like/will bring benefit to your alliance.

There are still plenty of different ways to do things differently, but in the end the common general way of doing things became the most common because it tends to work, and in the end you did decide the member was more trouble than he was worth.

Regardless congratulations on peace (if this is what that is) to all.

On a completely unrelated note I recall more than a few similarities between this and the Sengoku-Sandstorm war that happened (I believe) around June last year, quite interesting.

2 hours ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

Oh come on who doesn't love Hitchcock!

Well theres 5197 nations in the game. Figure - 8 people in Monsters Inc including Hitchcock and you make 9 so about 5188 people dont love hitchcock. 

Just kidding. Hitchcock isnt that bad anymore

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:14 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I think we did, and do just swell.  Really don't know how this can be said when Mal, myself and others dropped over 40-50k to hit President Hardin's rogue alliance when they raided AGW and WFF. (You might have been gone I guess) Just remember Wolves always choose allies first, if you need references ask Sparta, I hear their protectorate hit Fellowship of the Wolves back in the day knowing they would get hit by doom....I know you know that, we got along well back in the day.

Al