Libertarian Forever, Legalize Freedom

Sephiroth

Thank you to all my allies and friends who have helped make CN. However the Libertarian Empire is deleted and my time here over.

Special Thanks to Sigrun Vapneir, Sir Kiloist, aNiMaLz, ericsw, kingneptune & Minc. All fearless & great warriors who don't take BS from anyone.

Thanks to Admin and Mods for the fun experience. Also to the villains who made things fun.

o/ Libertarianism

The Libertarian Empire in game is deleted, but the Libertarian ideas I've devoted my time spreading have succeeded.

o7 FCC

o7 The Citadel

o7 aNiMaLz

o7 Limitless Nexus

o7 Gremlins

o7 Aesir

o/ Libertarian Everything

Legalize Cannabis for all, Vote Freedom for Everyone! Vote Libertarian!

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'm gonna miss you pal

Thanks, your ballsy style of also not being afraid to fight for the side against uphill odds. We fought a lot great wars together and when I say MInc, that being you is the reason I didn't list you again.

You've lead many great fighters and you're leader who doesn't cave to pressure easy. Making you you one not afraid of tough fights. I'll miss you too, good luck. You superior to most of those leading ancient alliances, who slowly fade away without ever making a wave.

Good Luck Friend!

7 minutes ago, ericsw said:

hate to see great warriors delete, man.. just go inactive 

all the best, you will be missed

Sorry to leave like that, I know I still had supporters who feel abandoned. Sorry, but it's time for others to take actions and lead the network of outlaws and Anarchists to establishing Sanction Free Colors. Fight for what they believe and challenge the status quo.  

I need to focus more on IRL than spend to much time on something I've already done.

I don't regret anytime playing CN, it was a great learning experience. CN 2.0 I would still try if it came it. Good luck to everyone and the longevity of the game for those playing. 

9 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Thanks, your ballsy style of also not being afraid to fight for the side against uphill odds. We fought a lot great wars together and when I say MInc, that being you is the reason I didn't list you again.

You've lead many great fighters and you're leader who doesn't cave to pressure easy. Making you you one not afraid of tough fights. I'll miss you too, good luck. You superior to most of those leading ancient alliances, who slowly fade away without ever making a wave.

Good Luck Friend!

Monsters Inc will memorize your service in our alliance bio. "Long Live Methrage, Long Live Freedom!"

13 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Bye Meth, thank you for making this world a little bit more interesting in your own way.

Thank you, if I succeeded in that; then I can have peace of mind. I hope I also spread Libertarianism with whatever we did while making things interesting.

Spreading Libertarianism & Legalized Cannabis in many States since I took these causes on as my own; means me and many others promoting to Legalization & Freedom have not wasted our time in trying to educate as many people as we can about how absurd drug war thinking is. I think what people most need to learn is not to agree to give away the freedom of people.

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Monsters Inc will memorize your service in our alliance bio. "Long Live Methrage, Long Live Freedom!"

Thanks, you guys awesome. You have the true Anarchist LPC spirit, Freedom Forever!

40 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Thank you, if I succeeded in that; then I can have peace of mind. I hope I also spread Libertarianism with whatever we did while making things interesting.

Spreading Libertarianism & Legalized Cannabis in many States since I took these causes on as my own; means me and many others promoting to Legalization & Freedom have not wasted our time in trying to educate as many people as we can about how absurd drug war thinking is. I think what people most need to learn is not to agree to give away the freedom of people.

Thanks, you guys awesome. You have the true Anarchist LPC spirit, Freedom Forever!

9 hours ago, Lysergide said:

Look at this salty bundle of sticks abandoning the game. I've enjoyed the conversations we have shared over the years. Good luck with your future adventure. Though I do suppose this means I win.

No. I will be the last man standing upon turd mountain. It is mine, damn you.

On 1/7/2017 at 9:06 AM, Sephiroth said:

Thank you to all my allies and friends who have helped make CN. However the Libertarian Empire is deleted and my time here over.

Special Thanks to Sigrun Vapneir, Sir Kiloist, aNiMaLz, ericsw, kingneptune & Minc. All fearless & great warriors who don't take BS from anyone.

Thanks to Admin and Mods for the fun experience. Also to the villains who made things fun.

o/ Libertarianism

The Libertarian Empire in game is deleted, but the Libertarian ideas I've devoted my time spreading have succeeded.

o7 FCC

o7 The Citadel

o7 aNiMaLz

o7 Limitless Nexus

o7 Gremlins

o7 Aesir

o/ Libertarian Everything

Legalize Cannabis for all, Vote Freedom for Everyone! Vote Libertarian!

Err... Thanks and you're welcome? Not sure how I ended up on this list haha.