just way to quite

Storm comes in two days! Who is excited!

Too bad there are not more larger alliances.....Here's hoping to once again see TDO, War Doves,  Avengers, Citadel, The Phoenix Cobras and others I just don’t remember.

AL

Oh yeah we'll can you tell me how a coyote is faster then a road runner .. and it seems you can't catch a thing ... hahahha couldn't think of anything and yeah mom did dress me funny 

The roadrunner (genus Geococcyx), also known as a chaparral bird or chaparral &#$@, is a fast-running ground cuckoo that has a long tail and a crest. It is found in the southwestern United States and Mexico,[1][2] usually in the desert. Some have been clocked at 20 miles per hour (32 km/h)

vs

The coyote, Canis latrans   also known as the American jackal, brush wolf, or the prairie wolf, is a species of canine found throughout North and Central America, ranging from Panama in the south, north through Mexico, the United States, and Canada.

During pursuit, a coyote may reach speeds up to 43 mph (69 km/h), and can jump a distance of over 13 ft (4 m).

and to set the record straight I have caught him