A dynamic MDoAP treaty between Varangian Guard and Apocalypse Meow

Section One: Defense

"Heilir hildar til,
Heilir hildi frá,
Koma þeir heilir hvaðan"

"Healthy to battle!
Healthy from battle!
Healthy they go, where ever they come"

Any threat to either alliance will be met with strong and combined efforts, by diplomacy or by other means, both will act as one force.

Section Two: Offense

"Me er eit gamalt tre
Med nysprungne knoppar"

"We are an ancient tree
With fresh blossoms"

In the event an external conflict must be met with force, both alliances should communicate intent but neither are bound to directly dive into the jungle. In the event one goes to war and the other does not, aid and trade is expected to be kept and all communications between both alliances should be priority to allow for military preparation if such action was decided.

Section Three: Non-Agression

"Vin sínum
skal maðr vinr vera"

"A man must be a friend
to his friend"

It goes without saying, we both agree to not hold hostile actions, thoughts, dreams or spells against each other.

Signed for Apocalypse Meow:

Lord Darrin, Commandant

Nord Bella, Sergeant Major

Signed for Varangian Guard:

Jack Layton

Morphine

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Just a day after I give a soft threat to VG and they sign a MDoAP with AM. Wow I must be something.

Actually this has been in the works for a few days now. Would you like logs? Your name keeps popping up but I dont see how your relevant to VGs worries? Got an issue I'll be here all day. 

Edited by LordDarrin

40 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

What I also find funny is the threats you are making. Is your alliance aware of the crap coming out of your mouth? 

No. VG has a lot fans in the Order after Jacks nuking spree on OoT some months back so I don't want them to know all this.

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

No. VG has a lot fans in the Order after Jacks nuking spree on OoT some months back so I don't want them to know all this.

Please don't go spewing threats because contrary to beliefs if you throw threats at my allies I will act accordingly. 

Im not you. I don't join a war and surrender to bounce from one alliance to the next causing havoc on the way. 

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Please don't go spewing threats because contrary to beliefs if you throw threats at my allies I will act accordingly. 

Im not you. I don't join a war and surrender to bounce from one alliance to the next causing havoc on the way. 

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Yeah and they deserved every bit of it. They attacked our allies, on three seperate occasions after we told them we would respond if it happened again. We respond and they go crying. 

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

Yeah and HE  deserved every bit of it. HE attacked our allies, on three seperate occasions after we told HIM we would respond if it happened again. We respond and they had their revenge.

Fixed*

4 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

Let me point out that not just me the entire Monster Univ made their surrender and accepted the conditions forced on them by the coalition. I just did it a week earlier than my wonder rich compatriots (but well after the alliance started disintegrating) and nobody from the Monsters have so far criticised me for those actions. Also those are not really threats and even if they were threats Jack had assured me the week before Monster Smash that he doesn't seriously consider any threat coming from me.

24 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Let me point out that not just me the entire Monster Univ made their surrender and accepted the conditions forced on them by the coalition. I just did it a week earlier than my wonder rich compatriots (but well after the alliance started disintegrating) and nobody from the Monsters have so far criticised me for those actions. Also those are not really threats and even if they were threats Jack had assured me the week before Monster Smash that he doesn't seriously consider any threat coming from me.

Let me just assure you that as I told everyone in the coalition I was never one to sign off on your peace. None the less I'll hold their treaty. But again regardless if it continues it will end.

Just now, LordDarrin said:

Let me just assure you that as I told everyone in the coalition I was never one to sign off on your peace.

Good for your conscience. Do you even know me (at the time of my surrender) well enough to give opinions to your coalition. I most certainly didn't know you or your alliance till the MM war. Anyway let me point out that I am still holding up my side of the deal and so is TMG though the Coalition isn't.

This thread isn't about me. Its about your alliance and VG. Congrats on the treaty. May it not be like one of those agreements signed by MM Coalition and TMG.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Good for your conscience. Do you even know me (at the time of my surrender) well enough to give opinions to your coalition. I most certainly didn't know you or your alliance till the MM war. Anyway let me point out that I am still holding up my side of the deal and so is TMG though the Coalition isn't.

This thread isn't about me. Its about your alliance and VG. Congrats on the treaty. May it not be like one of those agreements signed by MM Coalition and TMG.

Take your conspiracy theories somewhere else. 

Congrats on the treaty. Jack Layton is a mighty fine warrior and Lord Darrin may not be extremely charming, but his dry sense of humor makes him interesting.

O/ Best wishes from M Inc.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock