A Gentleman's Agreement

1 minute ago, Canik said:

Junka said "It would take a lot of convincing" to make the ODP happen. Junka is Emperor of ISX, he don't need to convince ISX. So he must be talking about his allies/MM coalition would need convincing.

It clear Junka didn't intend to keep this a secret if LH had said he was interested. His next step would've been to talk to Animalz & others involved. You're trying way too hard to make this seem like playing both sides.

It's not trying to hard, that his allies, who have been attacked before, and left out on the battle field before they were swooped up by ISX and currently were being targeted by MInc. Unless Junka was not informed by Animlaz at all, or animalz didn't bring up any mention of them thinking they were being targeted by Minc, or thought they were, then I'd agree with you. 

As it stands, animalz, was going into peace mode preparing for a war, whom are in a bloc with ISX. The next day after preparing for a war, Junka goes to their enemy to talk about a an ODoAP. It just seems highly suspect that the day before they're preparing for a war, their ally was bringing up the idea of an oDoAP to the people attacking them.

Even if it is just Junka trying to bring MInc out of a state of nature, and into civilization it's still highly disrespectful to their treaty partner in Animalz. If it is just banter, it seems (to me at least) highly disrespectful to go to your allies enemies to even talk about a treaty, while they were going to peace mode for war.  

Would you go to an enemy, to even talk about a treaty, as your ally was hitting peace mode for preparing for a war? 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Canik said:

You admitted just the other day it was some ruse you were trying. Ruse = intentional deception btw. Very honorable.

By 'ruse', I meant we tied polar at a time when Kashmir / Polar relations weren't that great. After our war with NADC, Kashmir, DS (and I mean literally 'after'). I had no intentions aligning anywhere near them. It's also why we posted our protection 2 minutes after the peace deal. It was a 'Middle finger' per say. I enjoyed our time with Polaris and I respect them to this day.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Kaskus-Minc secret treaty was confirmed because Kaskus spied one of my nations as retaliation after LH whined about me supposedly spying Minc (he tried to get Polar to attack SNX). We brought in all of our allies and grilled Unknown Smurf, who admitted he did it due to Kaskus secret treaty to Monsters Inc.

For reference, here is the post where LH admitted that the Polar treaty was a "ruse:"

So let me get this straight, because someone over in the Kaskus alliance spied you, for allegedly defending my owf posts, this all-of-sudden amounts to a secret treaty?

good god mate... good god 

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So let me get this straight, because someone over in the Kaskus alliance spied you, for allegedly defending my owf posts, this all-of-sudden amounts to a secret treaty?

good god mate... good god 

It completely fits your modus operendi as a mischief maker, yes.

Unless Unknown Smurf had the ability to read minds and knew about the situation between ISX and Monsters/Polar.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

It completely fits your modus operendi as a mischief maker, yes.

Unless Unknown Smurf had the ability to read minds and knew about the situation between ISX and Monsters/Polar.

How could he not have, it was all over the owf.

You have gone bat !@#$ crazy  

23 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

ANiMaLz.jpg

Signatures for aNiMaLz-

.RUKUNU - Supreme Warlord
.General Daniel - High Chancellor
.Sir Kindle - Mayor of the Palace
.Lulzist - Secretary General

Congratulations.

Is the Holy Roman Empire (alliance) a third party to this agreement?

16 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Unless Junka was not informed by Animlaz at all, or animalz didn't bring up any mention of them thinking they were being targeted by Minc, or thought they were, then I'd agree with you. 

Maybe that is the case, you don't know. You just jump to accusing Junka of trying to play both sides. You seem very eager to cause trouble.

6 minutes ago, Canik said:

Maybe that is the case, you don't know. You just jump to accusing Junka of trying to play both sides. You seem very eager to cause trouble.

Maybe that is the case, you don't know. You just jump to accusing Alonso of trying to get clarification on Junka playing both sides. You seem very eager to cause trouble.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Maybe that is the case, you don't know. You just jump to accusing Alonso of trying to get clarification on Junka playing both sides. You seem very eager to cause trouble.

Canik is my ally by treaty.

You and Alonso, on the other hand... 

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

I concur, maybe LPCN doesn't talk to each other, and Junka only used them for votes in the Brown team senate when I told ISX that we'd be in a bloc that was moving to Brown. Though I'd prefer to think that their bloc is one like others who share when they think they'll be attacked. I might be wrong about that, you're right. 

You didn't answer my previous question. Would you go to an enemy, to even talk about a treaty, as your ally was hitting peace mode for preparing for a war? I can rephrase it to fit the new information of the bloc actually not talking to each other.

Would you ever go to an alliance that has verbally attacked your allies on the forums, and has previously stated they wanted to attack them, for a treaty? to even discuss the possibility of one?  

2 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I concur, maybe LPCN doesn't talk to each other, and Junka only used them for votes in the Brown team senate when I told ISX that we'd be in a bloc that was moving to Brown. Though I'd prefer to think that their bloc is one like others who share when they think they'll be attacked. I might be wrong about that, you're right. 

You didn't answer my previous question. Would you go to an enemy, to even talk about a treaty, as your ally was hitting peace mode for preparing for a war? I can rephrase it to fit the new information of the bloc actually not talking to each other.

Would you ever go to an alliance that has verbally attacked your allies on the forums, and has previously stated they wanted to attack them, for a treaty? to even discuss the possibility of one?  

Considering that Animalz and ISX were once enemies, your point is moot.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Canik is my ally by treaty.

You and Alonso, on the other hand... 

Are not allied by treaty, in any shape or form. A member of my bloc is party to their surrender terms, and wants no tie to them. You on the other hand wanted to discuss Minc getting wiggle room for their terms with a treaty, which my allies are party to. 

4 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Are not allied by treaty, in any shape or form. 

Indeed, which makes it so interesting because:

*Lord Hitchcock's "conditions" for a treaty included NAP with PoSSE.

*LH forwarded my PM to you despite having no public treaty with an intelligence clause.

*LH has referred to you as an "old friend" despite no public history of partnership.

*LH previously had a secret treaty with Kaskus, in violation of Polar's protectorate, according to UnknownSmurf.

Rather simple addition here.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

First off, I didn't give a damn about what you felt, that was our conditions. I do not care for lord Darrin (hence why we're not tying anything indirectly to AM) and I wasn't gonna roll POSSE (hence the NAP). If treatying with alliances is your way of using them as your beck-n-call than it was very much dead before you attempted the offer.

And secondly, I have heard you mention a secret treaty with kaskus while we were under Polaris protection multiple times. I'm still scratching my head on this one, as the only other treaty we had was an approved PIAT with SPTR. I fail to see how we would have benefited from any 'secret treaty' from kaskus where we wouldn't have already gotten our needs addressed with Polaris or SPTR. Banking on a Smurf drunk message (solid, reliable Intel there) while I did indeed try to get Kaskus and Polaris talking to each other (there is no wrong doing there) doesn't even make your narrative plausible.

Lastley, if we want to talk about past treaties with Polaris, remember that M Inc paid in full, every ounce of tech owed (that was not the case with SNX).

Well my work here is done. He doesn't like me! I can sleep easy knowing that someone in life hates me! Thanks buddy!

Indeed, which makes it so interesting because:

*Lord Hitchcock's "conditions" for a treaty included NAP with PoSSE.

*LH forwarded my PM to you despite having no public treaty with an intelligence clause.

*LH has referred to you as an "old friend" despite no public history of partnership.

*LH previously had a secret treaty with Kaskus, in violation of Polar's protectorate, according to UnknownSmurf.

Rather simple addition here.

Should we revisit our cancelation thread. Where I said your peace with LPCN, which Minc was party to for a long time, and had a sanctioned senator, was the breaking of our treaty? Our allies have been attacking Minc for awhile, they've attacked us.

So you're telling me, the reason why we canceled on you wasn't because we wanted Minc, and LPCN to be attacked for longer, was actually because we had a secret treaty with Minc? 

No wonder why you're the leader of Kingdom of Pakalolo, all your citizens can't add. 

11 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Should we revisit our cancelation thread. Where I said your peace with LPCN, which Minc was party to for a long time, and had a sanctioned senator, was the breaking of our treaty? Our allies have been attacking Minc for awhile, they've attacked us.

So you're telling me, the reason why we canceled on you wasn't because we wanted Minc, and LPCN to be attacked for longer, was actually because we had a secret treaty with Minc? 

No wonder why you're the leader of Kingdom of Pakalolo, all your citizens can't add. 

You wanted us to exterminate LPCN to make your path on the brown team senate easier, sure.

However, Monsters was not part of LPCN and had already been forced to move to white team as per terms. ISX allying with Animalz and Confederatio Aesir came long after Monsters surrendered.

And it was only when Lord Hitchcock suddenly returned from the grave that Monsters began to favor PoSSE, and in fact you became much more antagonistic around the same time he returned (harassing Alpha Wolves, Fellowship of the Wolves and the Imperium).

Meanwhile Monsters and Animalz relations soured further.

And now we have Monsters seemingly sticking up for PoSSE when a possible treaty is suggested, and LH forwarding you my PMs.

All while Monsters spies on Animalz, leaking their announcement to the OWF to incite a war.

Interesting times since LH returned to say the least.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I have come here to share some words of inspiration to help sooth many ruffled patches of fur here. While our kittens are out there fighting and dying in the jungles, you all are yelling and cannot find common ground. Lets take a moment to reflect... on peace...

How many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

You wanted us to exterminate LPCN to make your path on the brown team senate easier, sure.

However, Monsters was not part of LPCN and had already been forced to move to white team as per terms. ISX allying with Animalz and Confederatio Aesir came long acter Monsters surrendered.

And it was only when Lord Hitchcock suddenly returned from the grave that Monsters began to favor PoSSE, and in fact you became much more antagonistic around the same time he returned (harassing Alpha Wolves, Fellowship of the Wolves and the Imperium).

Meanwhile Monsters and Animalz relations soured further.

And no we have Monsters seemingly sticking up for PoSSE when a possible treaty is suggested, and LH forwarding you my PMs.

You can keep telling yourself that, but we wanted LPCN/MINC exterminated because our entire bloc has been attacked by them, a few times. We wanted to be assured of peace for ever. You on the other hand were upset that we were having most of our bloc move to brown, to kick off Hardin as the senator when they were still brown. You then all of a sudden started accusing us trying to swoop into brown to take over the senate. That's when LPCN all of a sudden got peace, and you took them over to use them as votes for your senator to try to remove ours. 

I became more antagonistic because you tried to politically isolate us. You went to VaG to get them to cancel on us, and they canceled on you. Actually around the same time LH came back, you started to try to politically isolate us, and my bloc, which was politically opposed to LH/MINC. Then you reach out to LH/MINC for a treaty. 

So...

ISX accuses us of trying to take over brown

ISX tries to kick our senator out of the race with LPCN

ISX tries to isolate us

ISX talks to Minc about a treaty 

One would say you are trying to attack us, or politically attack us. 

9 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You can keep telling yourself that, but we wanted LPCN/MINC exterminated because our entire bloc has been attacked by them, a few times. We wanted to be assured of peace for ever. You on the other hand were upset that we were having most of our bloc move to brown, to kick off Hardin as the senator when they were still brown. You then all of a sudden started accusing us trying to swoop into brown to take over the senate. That's when LPCN all of a sudden got peace, and you took them over to use them as votes for your senator to try to remove ours. 

I became more antagonistic because you tried to politically isolate us. You went to VaG to get them to cancel on us, and they canceled on you. Actually around the same time LH came back, you started to try to politically isolate us, and my bloc, which was politically opposed to LH/MINC. Then you reach out to LH/MINC for a treaty. 

So...

ISX tries to isolate us

Or one could say you are just one of those paranoid tin foil hat wearing people...I got with that...(not a fan of Junka before you think I'm defending him) 

14 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

So...

ISX tries to isolate us

First of all, we did not need your "help" to remove Hardin. The Imperium did that on our own. If you like Galerion can bring up a more detailed report on that voting effort.

Second, we did not "use" LPCN for votes. Sigrun continue to run for brown team senate, just as before I became triumvir. In fact we supported Sigrun with some votes. At least do some research before casting such silly accusations.

Third, we informed our allies in VG about our displeasure with PoSSE. They elected to cancel to preserve the integrity of the Magnus Opus bloc. This was their right to cancel, just as it was our right to formally complain. 

That's not an "attack," that is diplomacy. You should try it sometime.

Meanwhile we have LH sharing govt to govt communications with you. He's known for that, so whatever. But then you posted what he forwarded you on the OWF as anti-ISX propaganda, not only displaying your affiliation with LH but reducing you to his reputation level.

At this rate one has to wonder when you will start using allies as a "ruse," or posting foreign internal alliance announcements on the OWF, since you and LH are such great chums.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, LordDarrin said:

Or one could say you are just one of those paranoid tin foil hat wearing people...I got with that...(not a fan of Junka before you think I'm defending him) 

That post was supposed to be taken like that, to look just as absurd as Junka trying to say we have a secret treaty with Minc. Thanks for getting it, pal. 

20 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

The timestamps in the private convos & internal announcements you're proudly posting show there was only 1 day between them. So it is extremely feasible Junka had not gotten the message yet. Don't try to act like it's so unlikely.

44 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I might if I thought things could possibly be patched up between them.

Either way, you're wrong for making unfounded accusations. Especially in public.