The Mage's Guild - COBRA Treaty

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, General Gorgoth said:

I spoke to the GATO Assembly Chairman, Masterchief777 an old friend of mine back from SNX. Everyone should be negotiated with. I'm not going to put my weaker members through ZI for the sake of everyone elses old grudges

COBRA and VG may not give you a choice in that. But that is none of my business. 

35 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

So sad to see TMG under this administration. Best of luck to TMG and yes you lot will need loads of those to survive now that you have VG as partners.

TMG is currently maintaining peace, building relations with other alliances and recruiting well. I'd say we're doing quite well

19 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

TMG is currently maintaining peace, building relations with other alliances and recruiting well. I'd say we're doing quite well

This is indeed building relations. Way to go.

President Niggnogg was interrogated by one of my officers because we suspected Roal was behind it all. 

Proved to be true.

I have no reason to start !@#$ with anyone. I have my Alliance name back and all we wanted was a moment to recover from our involvement in the Monster Mash.

The only person here who follows COBRA around like a bad smell is Roal. 

And his girlfriend, Lucius.

Why would I even want to start anything with TMG?

You want COBRA back Roal?

You want COBRA back Lucius?

COME AND GET IT.

and stop sneaking around like children trying to cause drama.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

M Inc stands nuetral in these tense times. In-game message me if there is an offer involved.

At least now Monster's Inc is back with Hitchcock rather than President Hardin. Trust you a lot more

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

President Niggnogg was interrogated by one of my officers because we suspected Roal was behind it all. 

Proved to be true.

I have no reason to start !@#$ with anyone. I have my Alliance name back and all we wanted was a moment to recover from our involvement in the Monster Mash.

COME AND GET IT.

And yeah I think the main cause of hostility between the two alliances was that both tried clinging to the name of COBRA and refused to recognize the other. I gave it a new name and let COBRA take theirs back. If GK wants to attack us or otherwise ruin us then please give me the motive? To get back at Roal? Roal is currently banned from the alliance and hopefully by the time he is in a position to return the bonds between our alliances will be too strong for him to shatter

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Proved to be true.

COME AND GET IT.

"Interrogated" ??? There is such a thing on Planet Bob?  Keep digging your own grave. 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

"Interrogated" ??? There is such a thing on Planet Bob?  Keep digging your own grave. 

All talk, princess.

You and your buttbuddy grow a pair and stop employing the use of these idiotic ploys.

Only cowards like you who hold a grudge need to resort to spying.

I'm not the one harboring Niggnogg, am I?

Edited by General Kanabis

31 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

All talk, princess.

You and your buttbuddy grow a pair and stop employing the use of these idiotic ploys.

I've some bite. But I'm to powerful to bother with ants like you. Call Jack Laytons brave gang you're good at that. 

You are suggesting that I or Roal created this drama? You brought this on yourself when you posted that mole bait. Now we have you and you have to own up to it. 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

I've some bite. But I'm to powerful to bother with ants like you. Call Jack Laytons brave gang you're good at that. 

You are suggesting that I or Roal created this drama? You brought this on yourself when you posted that mole bait. Now we have you and you have to own up to it. 

Not the first time you've teamed up to try and take COBRA back. 

That's the end goal, isn't it?

Just admit it.

I don't have anything to gain from this. Yet Roal is ALWAYS leading on about how he's somehow the rightful heir to COBRA. You also entertain such notions. Was the plan to try and pin this on me all along? Or was it all improvised when TMG failed to react the way you wanted them to?

Be a man for once.

I invite Roal's protectors to my Alliance for an inspection if they want.

I have nothing to hide.

39 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Not the first time you've teamed up to try and take COBRA back. 

That's the end goal, isn't it?

Just admit it.

I don't have anything to gain from this. Yet Roal is ALWAYS leading on about how he's somehow the rightful heir to COBRA. You also entertain such notions. Was the plan to try and pin this on me all along? Or was it all improvised when TMG failed to react the way you wanted them to?

Be a man for once.

I invite Roal's protectors to my Alliance for an inspection if they want.

I have nothing to hide.

Interrogation Lol. Yeah I am sure a few people would buy that theory for once.

There was no plan, nothing until you in ur infinite wisdom decided to accuse me of this crap and in an attempt to provide some proof for your words blew ur spy's cover. Its not easy to convince people that a person (President Niggnog) is working with somebody else (myself) when he is seen reporting to another alliance that is considered a rival (thanks to the evidence you yourself provided).

You stand exposed for your dirty tricks so stop asking others to man up. Atleast Lucius and me have fought ONE war alone without having somebody else looking after our BACK which is something you can't claim to have done.

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Why does Lucius need to spy on TMG or me for that matter. All I needed to do is ask one of the dozen members and I would be sitting on loads and loads of info. Even now I can do that.

You do have something to gain from a potential conflict -
Permanent destruction of an alliance that is rival to yours or even better trigger a leadership change that gets you a sympathetic ruler who is also naïve enough to believe you and your word and have a treaty like the one we saw in the beginning of this thread.  

Edited by Roal36

Congrats in taking over TMG. When are you taking charge of TMG? Will TMG exist as a namesake or is it going to be deleted and all its members transferred. Please don't torture (interrogate) my guys there.

Edited by Roal36

20 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Screenshot%20108_zps8m5rdhtg.png

For those who missed it. This is the screenshot of the Kanabis's mole reporting to Nigel of COBRA. It was posted by GK himself here in the spirit of partial disclosure of his involvement in this issue. This mole in question managed to trigger a war that put a few TMG nations in anarchy and then go on to try and spy on OoT while reporting to COBRA directly.

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

For those who missed it. This is the screenshot of the Kanabis's mole reporting to Nigel of COBRA. It was posted by GK himself here in the spirit of partial disclosure of his involvement in this issue. This mole in question managed to trigger a war that put a few TMG nations in anarchy and then go on to try and spy on OoT while reporting to COBRA directly.

Basically everybody but Me, you, Kanabis, blackatron and Lucius missed it because nobody gives a !@#$ about you.